Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
12244 pageviews
40 comments

King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
Nike Store intercepts delivery from a bot purchase

For the past few years , receiving an Shipment Confirmation E-Mail from Nike meant that you were in the clear and you could expect to receive your order. Not it appears that NDC (NikeStore.com) has taken an extra step to combat those that decide to CHEAT the system to secure their pairs. Nike is banning Credit Card #s , PayPal Email Addresses as well as Home addresses of those that decide to cheat the system. This includes BOTS , AUTO ADD TO CART SCRIPTS and USE OF THIRD PART SOFTWARE. Also included in the BANS are those that exceed the "Maximum Quantity Purchase" of any product. You are being deemed a reseller and will be BANNED. Anything that gives you an UNFAIR competitive edge versus other potential buyers will eventually get you a lifetime ban from purchasing. Just look at the below photo, guy received his shipping email, and than NIKE notified UPS to do a delivery intercept to get the package back just when he thought he was in the clear. STOP CHEATING.

END RESULT

Nike Order Cancellation Process As Told By 4Wrestling:
"Claims He Never Used a Bot"

Placed my order for BOTH DB 3's and Mint Lebrons.
Order moved to In Progress/Preparing to Ship
Received Commitment to Fairness cancelation email.
Received Shipping Confirmation
Tracked on UPS. I had the yellow alert on UPS pictured on the page before that Nike requested return to sender.
Now despite return to sender, it is showing that the shipment will be delivered.

Source http://www.icysole.com/2013/07/nikestore-interception-of-delivery-from.html?m=1

I'm glad they taking the xtra step to stop the cheating bots
But what sense does it makes if ur not gonna resell the shoes that they catch from not purchases. Good sh*t for the folks that's actually at there desktops at 7:59 and bad news for those that's been grabbing exclusives using bots

40 comments for "Nike Store intercepts delivery from a bot purchase"

4 years ago '12        #2
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7384 7384
If you were able to add both kicks you used a bot. People only tried adding one to cart and still struck out. Lying SSS n*gga deserves that sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #3
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 TrillSwag said:
If you were able to add both kicks you used a bot. People only tried adding one to cart and still struck out. Lying SSS n*gga deserves that sh*t.
This.

The Jordan 3 Doernbecher NDC link was bodied IMMEDIATELY.
 4 years ago '12        #4
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
This.

The Jordan 3 Doernbecher NDC link was bodied IMMEDIATELY.
Even if you used a bot clicked it right away and had me waiting in turn. Most people got a "out of stock" right off the bat too
 4 years ago '07        #5
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Got to get one of those link grabber bots, the regular bots too slow now
 4 years ago '06        #6
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
I call bull sh*t, easiest way to find out who is using abot is to look at people's order history. If you were able to get every qs or limited release you are probably using a bot. Not to mention have of the guys that make and sell bots use their name in youtube videos.
 4 years ago '10        #7
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
Honestly, I'll tell you this.. if you're clicking anything on Twitter/NDC at release time, other than to enter your billing info after they're added, then you already lost. Just letting you know that's what you're going up against on most releases these days. I know for a fact Nike can make some of the current bots unusable with very minor changes to their site layout and twitter link process, but the creators of the bots will eventually just update the bots anyway. You can also just rotate which NDC accounts and credit cards you use to order so you don't gain any major suspicion. So until something changes.. if u can't beat em, join em.
 4 years ago '04        #8
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11528 11528
all nike has to do is make more shoes that'll end the bots there would be no need for people to use a bot if the sh*t dont sell out in 5 min smh
 4 years ago '12        #9
Yugi 1 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 63 63
not seem like a lame so how do a n*gga cop some hot kicks on that site just camp out and hop your order go through sh*t I always had bad luck coppin sh*t from sites and I dont like going to the malls anymore ?
 4 years ago '05        #10
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Yugi said:
not seem like a lame so how do a n*gga cop some hot kicks on that site just camp out and hop your order go through sh*t I always had bad luck coppin sh*t from sites and I dont like going to the malls anymore ?
n*gga if you aint on shoes now this is the worst time to get into the shoe game. sh*t way more fu*ked up than it ever was. damn near wanna give up on foams j's and pennys, or any other vicious retro that people want.
 4 years ago '04        #11
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
My bot worked out great. Got my DB3s today. I'm glad I didn't grab the lebrons off the site too. I picked up those in store
 07-25-2013, 02:50 AM         #12
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yugi said:
this game ain't for you.
 4 years ago '04        #13
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Good to see somebody else post an article for me lol
LINK TO ARTICLE AND OTHER INFO:

The INterception Photo:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #14
Yugi 1 heat pts
space
space
 mistadontplay said:
n*gga if you aint on shoes now this is the worst time to get into the shoe game. sh*t way more fu*ked up than it ever was. damn near wanna give up on foams j's and pennys, or any other vicious retro that people want.
I feel ya see never been the hypebeast type n*gga I copped some okay shoes but only brought shoes that cost more 100 like three times in my live for various reason but I'm starting to want buy some fly kicks... but the main reason why I dont like coppin from the store because hypebeast and jack boys ruin the whole experience
 4 years ago '12        #15
Yugi 1 heat pts
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
this game ain't for you.
Im not a hypebeast I just want to cop more fly shoes ...whats wrong with that my n*gga ?
 4 years ago '04        #16
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 Yugi said:
use a bot

get a in store connect

take ya chances online

also need some luck if the store is doing a raffle

move somewhere with google internet

do some homework prior to release
 4 years ago '12        #17
Yugi 1 heat pts
space
space
 DonofDons21 said:
use a bot

get a in store connect

take ya chances online

move somewhere with google internet

do some homework prior to release
thanks for the postive feedback

Thats one of the reason why I dont want to go to the mall because of that ....plus I dont want to spend 300 dollars to resellers on some shoes that just came out like less than two weeks for half that price and ish lol...
see I was the type of n*gga in my young days with my part time money I would never cop those kicks because I knew they would comeback out and fast fwd 10 years later n*gga coppin kicks with robots and stores doing raffles ...n*ggaz gettin they dome split (round my way ) for having fresh kicks... this sh*t is stupid but I will look in to them "bots" Thanks

Last edited by Yugi; 07-25-2013 at 07:39 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #18
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12522 12522
i need to find out how to get the kicks like the stores become a Nike Distributor so i could get a pair and sell pairs phat pockets and stuntin and keep a hammer to nail haters who want to jack...i guess they did a sweep and caught that n*gga bot.
 4 years ago '06        #19
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
im taking a break frm buying shoes

ill catch yall when the retro 6 or 11 drop again
 4 years ago '04        #20
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
this stuff is why i use all of my avenues to get shoes.

online (all major sites)
in store (tickets/raffles)
ppl i know

i dont do FCFS no more, i work too much now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy