Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
 kounterfit21 said:
did you post this because you agree with these absurd generalizations??? i'm curious
 07-25-2013, 01:26 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
True lol. Our stories aren't unique. I'm just one of many who was forced to grow up fast.
Word. My uncle, aunt, cousins, my moms homegirls, they checked up. But like you said, pretty much had to grow up fast. Is what it is. Actually made me a better man.
Sheeeeit. Half the women I meet can't cook. Lol
Tah!!
 4 years ago '04        #63
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,216 | Props total: 1083 1083
 TWO FIRST said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol....
 4 years ago '10        #64
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy said:
only 1 bugs gif in 4 pages?
Bx slackin
 4 years ago '07        #65
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
did you post this because you agree with these absurd generalizations??? i'm curious
Like one post-er said where is pops? But then another good argument by someone saying maybe the father didn't want to have it but the mother did. Anyways, O'Reilly pointed out that 72% of African-Americans are born out of wedlock these days which is absurd. So mom is leaving her kid while making money.

Also, I remember being 6, 7, 8 years old and my parents taking 2 hours to go watch a movie at the theater. Amazing how things have changed these days.

Curious to see people's reactions and what they agree or not agree on.
 4 years ago '11        #66
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,747 | Props total: 4943 4943
that Bugs Bunny gif getting used so much ..... Bugs getting ripped

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #67
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,958 | Props total: 1166 1166
Wth some of y'all talkin about I will never leave my 8 yr old in the house for hours...wtf
 4 years ago '04        #68
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,958 | Props total: 1166 1166
 INFAMOUS said:
u was traveling around and making moves in a new city dolo at 5 years old
Yea I think he flexing
 4 years ago '13        #69
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
 eCity 420 said:
if n*ggas can have abortions ud prolly see a line out the fu*kin door.. this bi*ch prolly still wanted to keep the baby given she isnt even ready for 1..

i cant judge her situation but i see it a lot, girls will want to keep the baby even if they are jobless and getting Cs in 9th grade.. o well keepin the baby!
Hold on...your logic around this is that a male and a female in their teens consensually engage in s3x and the problem arises when the girl, discovering she's pregnant, refuses to terminate the pregnancy while the boy, aware of his potential responsibility, would do otherwise==>Refusal to abort absolves man of all responsibility.

I've been trying to find a particular thought process that would explain society's downward spiral and ultimate demise. Thank you.
 4 years ago '07        #70
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 DJ Maximum said:
lol lets be real tho it couldve been that situation what if she didnt have any money to pay a baby sitter nowadays u cant just let anyone watch ur kids
her stupid a.ss should have never had the kid in the first place. Now her dumbass will maybe learn how to properly raise a child

dumb bi*ch trying to go clubbing when you have a 6year old. lmaoooo

Last edited by varun313; 07-25-2013 at 09:01 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #71
CuerVo 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
This happens all the time, everywhere.. At least the child was not being mistreated.
 4 years ago '04        #72
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 matelyan said:
A for effort. But D for execution.

But I will say this, it's better than leaving her with someone she "kinda" trusts and then something bad happening to the child. I have a near and dear friend who's mom worked 3 jobs and let her stay with neighbors in their apartment complex because her mom didn't want to leave her alone. They ended up molesting my friend for years.

So as dumb as this situation is, maybe the kid was better off alone than with someone abusive.
um... you missed the point.

but im sorry your uncle touched you
 4 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Avitos Way said:
n*ggas be so quick to call cops. If it was me I would have waited til she got back and asked what he was doing there alone. When she said she was a stripper I would have and gotten me a free lap dance and complimentary blow job

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #74
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 8750 8750
 STAY ASLEEP said:
wow... because y'all have bad mothers that left you home alone at 5 you think it's perfectly fine. Bx logic for you. you guys are fu*king idiots.. i dgaf..
You're being a bit extreme. At least learn the situation before placing harsh judgment. As I've stated before, we were new to the city, knew absolutely no one. Had no money, stayed in some pretty horrible motels, was homeless for a few weeks (slept in our car), until she got hired at Macys. After we started meeting new people, and found a Church, my home alone situation was pretty much done. But for the time being, it was what it was. I wouldn't do it with my son, but that at the same time, I have more options than my mom did, at that time.

King Capo said:
Yea I think he flexing
I have no reason to fabricate for a bunch of screen names, on a forum. I get absolutely nothing from it.
 4 years ago '12        #75
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
These bi*ches be havin these kids outa spite ttryna keep a n*gga. The child is the only one who suffers here. she needs her a.ss whooped. . . . . fu*ked first. . . . but still whooped.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy