Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
Honestly I've worked in schools with 5 year olds and they don't have the necessary abilities to deal with anything if something goes wrong. That child should not have been left alone. A 5 year old cannot be self sufficient. It's fine if nothing goes wrong that night , but if something were to happen that kid is in trouble and cannot make proper decisions.

I understand it happens and you gotta do what you do to feed the fam , but there's got to be a better way. Maybe get a real fu*king job and work in the day instead of taking the easy way out and getting ratchet stripper money.

Sure working at a menial job during the day sucks when you can shake your a.ss at night and get money off guys tricking but you have a kid and responsibilities to him first. Get a day job so you can be with your fu*king child at night you dirty bi*ch.
 4 years ago '11        #42
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
My mom had me when she was 16, raised my sister and I as a single parent. Though she never was a stripper, I have vivid memories of us struggling to eat, and even sleeping in the back of the gas stations where my mom worked because she could not afford a babysitter. My mother did the best with what she had. One of the things she told me growing up is that she should have waited longer to have kids so she could have been more established, and I never took it as offense because I realized that every parent wants the best for their child. I used it as motivation, and am married with a daughter, my own crib, and a great job.

This woman working at a strip club represents a major problem with society. We are willing to sacrifice our moral character and standards for a quick buck. Its a horrible example to set for a child. People make mistakes, but once you start selling yourself for money, you cant go any lower.
 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM         #43
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well she fu*ked up..... what if the kid walked into the middle of the street and got hit by a car? or worse some sick fu*k molested him??? if you can't care for child why make them ???
 4 years ago '07        #44
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #45
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
the struggle is real but this right here in unacceptable
 4 years ago '13        #47
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
Funny how men are so easy to judge a woman for leaving her child while she tries to make money to sustain him and herself. But no one is upset that there is no father present in that child's life that can watch him when his mother can't or at least provide financially for his support. Most kids in modern america--higher, lower or middle class-- are left by themselves for extended periods of time and are usually wandering off on their own, being raised and taught by the "streets". Difference is they are usually with a group of children, so no one cares...

Anyway, I'm pretty damn sure 99.9% of her audience at the strip club was made up of individuals who belong to the male species. But i'm just speculating....
 4 years ago '04        #48
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
 kounterfit21 said:
 4 years ago '05        #49
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,532 | Props total: 7660 7660
 FDG All Day said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn ol boy look faded.
 4 years ago '06        #50
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
at 5 i was also staying at home alone the rules where call my mom when i made it in and dont touch the phone or answer the door after that, i knew how to use a microwave and i could make a sandwich. moms did what she had to do and we helped, but times are different now, i look at my five year old and wouldnt dream of leaving him home alone, he doesn't have the skill set nor the mind frame that i had back then and thats fine with me, he has an opportunity to grow and develop at his own pace and i see no reason to force him into adulthood so early, but if u think about it in our grandparents generation 5 year olds were working in some cases full time, so imo its just the way things evolve and what was acceptable 25 years ago when i was 5 is definitely not now
 07-25-2013, 12:33 PM         #51
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
at 5 i was also staying at home alone the rules where call my mom when i made it in and dont touch the phone or answer the door after that, i knew how to use a microwave and i could make a sandwich. moms did what she had to do and we helped, but times are different now, i look at my five year old and wouldnt dream of leaving him home alone, he doesn't have the skill set nor the mind frame that i had back then and thats fine with me, he has an opportunity to grow and develop at his own pace and i see no reason to force him into adulthood so early, but if u think about it in our grandparents generation 5 year olds were working in some cases full time, so imo its just the way things evolve and what was acceptable 25 years ago when i was 5 is definitely not now
You sayin' too much kid. Lotta these mafuhkas from the burbs. My father drove trucks my mom worked in the bank. I barely seen them. Sheeeeit. I was feeding my lil' brother at 7!
That sh*t is unbelievable to some of these posters on here. Lol
 4 years ago '13        #52
Ta388 
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 2449 2449
I don't see nothin wrong with this. When i was 6 my mom left me home alone for a few minutes to go pick my sister up. All she did was put Terminator 2 on cus when i watched it i would not move, loved that movie. Anyway 6 is old enough to know wats up
 4 years ago '12        #53
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 nyg007 said:
Funny how men are so easy to judge a woman for leaving her child while she tries to make money to sustain him and herself. But no one is upset that there is no father present in that child's life that can watch him when his mother can't or at least provide financially for his support. Most kids in modern america--higher, lower or middle class-- are left by themselves for extended periods of time and are usually wandering off on their own, being raised and taught by the "streets". Difference is they are usually with a group of children, so no one cares...

Anyway, I'm pretty damn sure 99.9% of her audience at the strip club was made up of individuals who belong to the male species. But i'm just speculating....
if n*ggas can have abortions ud prolly see a line out the fu*kin door.. this bi*ch prolly still wanted to keep the baby given she isnt even ready for 1..

i cant judge her situation but i see it a lot, girls will want to keep the baby even if they are jobless and getting Cs in 9th grade.. o well keepin the baby!
 4 years ago '12        #54
440YG 1 heat pts
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
Can't even leave older kids alone these days (like 9-13 year olds) let alone a damn 6 year old. They know they won't or in most cases can't get that a.ss whooped like a n*gga like me used to...I was lucky enough to have my grandparents when I was this kid's age, so if I did anything wrong I got that switch, that belt, hanger, extension cord, you name it my n*gga, and if one of them had reason to whoop my a.ss, my mom or dad more than likely would too when they got off work! By about 8-9 years old, I was on my sh*t, much more mature, don't recall any a.ss whoopins from then on...My mother started leaving me to watch my brother and sister when I was around 11, but I was one of them kids who could cook a few things by that age, clean the whole crib, etc...kids hardly even get disciplined these days in any way at all or know how to do much of anything, so how you gonna teach a kid right from wrong or discipline them, when your a damn kid who wasn't, judging by the fact that you had a kid at 15? Period dot, a LOT of people are dumb as hell anymore, and they have kids, who in turn end up bein dumb as hell...this bi*ch was one of those dumb kids...any bi*ch stripping for a living is a hoe in my opinion, give a fu*k if the bi*ch is a 10 in my area with a Master's Degree, she strippin, she fu*kin for cash too or going to eventually. Can't find it in me to feel sorry for this bi*ch or any bi*ch that made these kinds of decisions...there's always other ways to go about sh*t.

It's even more fu*ked up that this sh*t is acceptable to some n*ggas...it's n*ggas like that that are the sole reason for so many missing, murdered, molested, and abused children, people just don't give a damn...once you have a kid, all that should matter is bettering yourself to make life better for him/her...stripping is far from bettering yourself.

And leaving a kid at home is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than leaving them at a damn hotel...bi*ch must not have a home yet, probably relocated to FL solely to shake that a.ss

Last edited by 440YG; 07-25-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yup, I actually don't see this as a big deal. When I was 5, I was staying by myself. Got off the bus after school, went into the apartment, fixed me a snack and watched cartoons until my mom got off work. May have been home for like 4 hours a day, by myself. We were new to the city (Atlanta) so my mom had no babysitter. She worked mid shift at Macy's. It is what it is...........
u was traveling around and making moves in a new city dolo at 5 years old
 4 years ago '05        #56
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8920 8920
 INFAMOUS said:
u was traveling around and making moves in a new city dolo at 5 years old
Schoolbus, it really isn't that difficult to understand. Get off bus, go straight into apartment, lock doors, fix snack, watch tv. And yes, this was done at 5........
 07-25-2013, 01:07 PM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Schoolbus, it really isn't that difficult to understand. Get off bus, go straight into apartment, lock doors, fix snack, watch tv. And yes, this was done at 5........
My man! This typa sh*t is unheard of to them!
B-B-B-But let your parents stay home with your a.ss and not be doing sh*t...

Lol damn'd if you do
Damn'd if you don't!
 4 years ago '09        #58
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
only 1 bugs gif in 4 pages?
 4 years ago '05        #59
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
eh... they made too much of an issue out of this. she shoulda ordered him some movies and broke down to him he cant leave the room but w/e. my view is completely different than most for this one.
co-sign... she probably did, and if that was the case, an a.ss whooping is in order
 4 years ago '05        #60
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8920 8920
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My man! This typa sh*t is unheard of to them!
B-B-B-But let your parents stay home with your a.ss and not be doing sh*t...

Lol damn'd if you do
Damn'd if you don't!
True lol. Our stories aren't unique. I'm just one of many who was forced to grow up fast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy