Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #21
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 5282 5282
LOL n*ggas being left at home at 5? survival of the fittest.
 4 years ago '11        #22
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,997 | Props total: 4638 4638
We stay catching L's here in Florida...

*tears up*
 4 years ago '04        #23
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11622 11622
 FDG All Day said:

[pic - click to view]

lol lets be real tho it couldve been that situation what if she didnt have any money to pay a baby sitter nowadays u cant just let anyone watch ur kids
 4 years ago '12        #24
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 thirdb1587 said:

[pic - click to view]

Looks like a boot, Louisiana lost
 4 years ago '13        #25
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49

[pic - click to view]

Damn why it got to be Florida?
 07-25-2013, 12:51 AM         #26
sirnel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if she was white and working at McDonald's or some sh*t, there wouldn't be a case of neglect. This is some bullsh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #27
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #28
the mehecano 1 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #29
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 King Kusanagi said:

[pic - click to view]

the mehecano said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #30
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yup, I actually don't see this as a big deal. When I was 5, I was staying by myself. Got off the bus after school, went into the apartment, fixed me a snack and watched cartoons until my mom got off work. May have been home for like 4 hours a day, by myself. We were new to the city (Atlanta) so my mom had no babysitter. She worked mid shift at Macy's. It is what it is...........
but looked at how sh*tty you turned out too
 4 years ago '04        #31
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,748 | Props total: 23271 23271
bi*ch got pregnant at 15, she failed at life...feel sorry for the kid, fu*k her
 4 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
old looking 21 year old
 4 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
this thread reminds me of why I hate and despise of this world, very few ACTUALLY give a fu*k about the youth while making half a.ss excuses for grown a.ss folks with bullsh*t and fu*ked up choices that THEY made.

matelyan said:
A for effort. But D for execution.

But I will say this, it's better than leaving her with someone she "kinda" trusts and then something bad happening to the child. I have a near and dear friend who's mom worked 3 jobs and let her stay with neighbors in their apartment complex because her mom didn't want to leave her alone. They ended up molesting my friend for years.

So as dumb as this situation is, maybe the kid was better off alone than with someone abusive.

wait..... huh? what if he would have been kidnapped by another motel renter or somebody passing through. fu*k that bi*ch....

Dos-effect said:
yeah this is a bit of a strech, it was a hotel room.....cant afford a baby sitter, dont really trust anyone to watch the child......and rent has to be paid.......sometimes people need to stfu and stop being so judgemental......
so rent $$$ is worth a child's safety and life? jesus christ this world is beyond salvage

MemphBleek05 said:
Yup, I actually don't see this as a big deal. When I was 5, I was staying by myself. Got off the bus after school, went into the apartment, fixed me a snack and watched cartoons until my mom got off work. May have been home for like 4 hours a day, by myself. We were new to the city (Atlanta) so my mom had no babysitter. She worked mid shift at Macy's. It is what it is...........
This is a different time we live in and I sure your mother didn't have y'all living in a motel. Considering the fact that her son could have been abducted and God knows what, only to be never heard from again, this IS a very big deal
 07-25-2013, 04:30 AM         #34
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***** people
 4 years ago '04        #35
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
a lot of different views on here. i'm conflicted. though i can understand the struggle.....shorty has to do something to work the situation out, it is kind of fu*ked up to leave your kid somewhere that he doesn't know about by himself. i can't imagine what shorty is going through though. people do the best that they can with what they know. not the smartest idea however i'm sure she didn't think the little guy was going to get up and he was probably hungry. obviously, she doesn't feel that she can trust anyone or maybe has no one to trust. for situations like this, the state should try and help the woman. obviously, she's making some effort to support herself and her child. incarceration should not be the response to every social situation that's not normal. it's not going to help the situation at all and until people get out of the mentality that people need to be put in jail FOR EVERY DAMN THING then there won't be real progress in this country socially.
 4 years ago '11        #36
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12553 12553
i can't judge but she got to do better yes you trying to get money but that child a priority first...she need to find someone trusted or work a regular 9 to 5 and pick him up at 6..that strip club hustle can't work when you have kids.
 4 years ago '04        #37
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4172 4172
 Ahmed said:
ratchtness runs in america continent
whaa?
 4 years ago '07        #38
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #39
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,244 | Props total: 8883 8883
 cohs said:
LOL n*ggas being left at home at 5? survival of the fittest.
lol, Someone had to work bruh bruh.

FlamboyantOne said:
but looked at how sh*tty you turned out too
Graduated from college, working in my field, getting promoted very quickly, currently a Database Administrator for a very big company, married with a son, about to attempt to launch a side business........

Yup.....I'm a sh*tty individual

Trilluminati GA said:
This is a different time we live in and I sure your mother didn't have y'all living in a motel. Considering the fact that her son could have been abducted and God knows what, only to be never heard from again, this IS a very big deal
You're right. We were staying in a studio apartment somewhere in Forest Park. I also had people in the apartments offices who would look for me to get off the bus. So, I at least had a "checkpoint".
 4 years ago '04        #40
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
eh... they made too much of an issue out of this. she shoulda ordered him some movies and broke down to him he cant leave the room but w/e. my view is completely different than most for this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
198 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago