Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
7921 pageviews
84 comments

Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club

Mom Left Child Alone While She Was Dancing at Club
07/24/2013 11:22 AM

Source: visit this link NBC 6 South Florida : Mom Left Child Alone While She Was Dancing at Club: Cops

A Miami woman was arrested in Kissimmee after leaving her 6-year-old child alone in a hotel while she danced at a club, according to the Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

Brittany Renee Roman, 21, was confronted by deputies after they found her son walking around a hotel alone.

A hotel security guard told deputies the child had been unsupervised for several hours, the sheriff’s office said. The boy told the security guard he was staying with his mother, but when the boy took the security guard to the room he was staying at, no one was there, according to authorities.

Deputies contacted the Department of Children and Families, but Roman’s address was listed in Miami. Deputies tried contacting her by phone and got no answer.

Several hours later Roman returned to the hotel, where deputies were waiting for her.

Roman told authorities she had been “dancing/working at Diamond Club in Orlando," the sheriff’s office said.

She was taken to Osceola County Jail and charged with child neglect. It wasn’t immediately known if she had an attorney.

Rachet hoe image

I'm sure her having a baby when she was 15yrs old helps this situation

Who's going to post the Bugs Bunny gif first?

Last edited by Motion; 07-24-2013 at 10:50 AM..

84 comments for "Jul 24 - 21yr old FLA mother leaves 6yr old son alone at Hotel room while she worked at a Str!p Club"

4 years ago '04        #2
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
A for effort. But D for execution.

But I will say this, it's better than leaving her with someone she "kinda" trusts and then something bad happening to the child. I have a near and dear friend who's mom worked 3 jobs and let her stay with neighbors in their apartment complex because her mom didn't want to leave her alone. They ended up molesting my friend for years.

So as dumb as this situation is, maybe the kid was better off alone than with someone abusive.
 4 years ago '07        #3
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
Bugs, where are you?
 4 years ago '06        #4
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
Whats wrong with that it happens often. they just never get caught bet that bad a.ss kid prby woke up.

cartoon network wasnt good enough? smh
 4 years ago '05        #5
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
She shouldn't have left the kid alone.

But at the same time, bad a.ss kid needed to be in bed. How are you going to expect your kids to listen to you and be respectful of you though when you had them at 15? My mom left me home with my sisters when I was 8, but we never got into trouble, cause stay in the house means stay in the house.
 07-24-2013, 11:57 AM         #6
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this is a bit of a strech, it was a hotel room.....cant afford a baby sitter, dont really trust anyone to watch the child......and rent has to be paid.......sometimes people need to stfu and stop being so judgemental......
 4 years ago '13        #7
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
meh he 6, if you put him to sleep and leave for a few hours, i wouldn't respect it but i wouldn't lock her up either if its the first time
 4 years ago '06        #8
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
shoulda got him a DS or something so he can stay put
 4 years ago '06        #9
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
3 in my area

but i will hold judgement until a facebook or instagram photo is posted
 4 years ago '05        #10
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8488 8488
 Dos-effect said:
yeah this is a bit of a strech, it was a hotel room.....cant afford a baby sitter, dont really trust anyone to watch the child......and rent has to be paid.......sometimes people need to stfu and stop being so judgemental......
Yup, I actually don't see this as a big deal. When I was 5, I was staying by myself. Got off the bus after school, went into the apartment, fixed me a snack and watched cartoons until my mom got off work. May have been home for like 4 hours a day, by myself. We were new to the city (Atlanta) so my mom had no babysitter. She worked mid shift at Macy's. It is what it is...........
 4 years ago '11        #11
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 3810 3810
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yup, I actually don't see this as a big deal. When I was 5, I was staying by myself. Got off the bus after school, went into the apartment, fixed me a snack and watched cartoons until my mom got off work. May have been home for like 4 hours a day, by myself. We were new to the city (Atlanta) so my mom had no babysitter. She worked mid shift at Macy's. It is what it is...........
I dig that. I've been left home alone as a kid. Used to get myself to n from elementary school too.

But I can't say how I would react if I woke up in a place I don't call home, and didn't know how to find my mommy. They prolly woulda knocked down the door to see why this kid is crying so loud.

She a ratchet a.ss Teen Mom, but atleast she trying. Hope she get some help and don't get her kid taken.
 07-24-2013, 02:15 PM         #12
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ratchtness runs in america continent
 07-24-2013, 02:58 PM         #13
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Tupac cares...

If don't nobody else care."

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2013, 03:20 PM         #14
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas be so quick to call cops. If it was me I would have waited til she got back and asked what he was doing there alone. When she said she was a stripper I would have and gotten me a free lap dance and complimentary blow job
 4 years ago '12        #15
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
This what happens when you put sh*t like basketball wives on tv, that Draya bi*ch did the same thing but yet shes all over TV so it must be OK..

This lady gon get a pr0no deal
 4 years ago '06        #16
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 45 45

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #17
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
the important thing is.....

what that a.ss look like though
 4 years ago '06        #18
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #19
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
 KleanKutt100 said:
the important thing is..... what that a.ss look like though
she look like she gotta big a.ss.. off da mugshot 6 in my area
 4 years ago '07        #20
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5853 5853
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy