Jay Z-Magna Carta #1 Again, J. Cole Hits Gold, Ace Hood 34k

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,865 | Props total: 10030 10030
Kanye/Drake/Lil B/Nas stans are the worst, but those Jay stans are horrible and just come off as Lame .Thats just how i feel when i see the level they stan at.
 4 years ago '06        #62
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 4958 4958
Ye failed with that coke-sniffin, rave music...
 4 years ago '10        #63
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 Quddus said:
Exactly dude is giving too fu*ks about doing in any promo on this sh*t. I'm surprised Ye even made a video
Stop believing this bullsh*t...he was on SNL on May 18th, had Def Jam promote his video and song in every major US city, is with Kim kardashian, and had a kid the week before the album.

Kanye's the biggest diva in the industry of course he cares about sales
 4 years ago '06        #64
flynfresh2def 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 123 123
 mikejuheard said:
nailed it!
excuse me but name how many single's he's sold?

Bugatti is the only single he's ever put out thats gone gold.... EVER!!!
 07-25-2013, 07:46 AM         #65
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm actually shocked at Ace's numbers. It is a solid album, but people sleep still
 4 years ago '10        #66
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19627 19627
 dopemental said:
Kanye/Drake/Lil B/Nas stans are the worst, but those Jay stans are horrible and just come off as Lame .Thats just how i feel when i see the level they stan at.
Why, because we buy the album?

4 years ago '12        #67
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 DR JAYY said:
How Kidz Bop push more Units than you
cause the market for kids is huge you fu*king idiot.
 4 years ago '06        #68
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
Ace is that n*gga. And I dunno why but after Bugatti I deff thought he would get the type of fame that translated into more album sales. But hey, I can't talk, I got that sh*t for free.99
 4 years ago '09        #69
trey05 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 7 7
Wale had the best album out of all of them. Kanye was garbage. Jay album was all hype and a disappointment. J.cole was alright and ace hood album too repetitive.
 4 years ago '05        #70
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
Cole is doing great. I really didn't expect less from Jay. I really would like Ace to push some units. I think his is a decent rapper, but there really isn't much radio play unless you are on satellite. I think he needs better management.
 4 years ago '05        #71
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9787 9787
y'all actin like kanye didnt pull that whole thing with 50 making mad publicity for his album

if he made this album for sales trust me he'd have em

yeezy dont even try and almost gold
 4 years ago '07        #72
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 818 818
 Brolic757 said:
Why do people act like cole outsold kanye because hes becoming a bigger star than him? Cmon lets be serious kanye had no lead singles or any singles for that matter off this album. There was no adverisement like MCHG or any type of huge anmouncement from anyone. Lets be real if kanye wouldve put a single out for like a good month and let the hype simmee a lil bit he wouldve sold at least 600,000k the first week. He still doing gold with no major radio airplay. Thats a win to me.

This n*gga Kanye projected his single on walls across the planet. I actually agree with the ppl for once. Cole earned it and he didnt have no big buzz or lead single. One of Cole's biggest buzz right now is the fact he's CLEARLY doing better than the bigger artist (Kanye) and keeping up with Jay.

Last edited by zynnlahh; 07-27-2013 at 07:57 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #73
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,883 | Props total: 5056 5056
My n*gga Yeezus lost on this one

Cole Comin up baby we gold out here

I really do feel kinda bad for Ace hood n*gga just cannot sell
 4 years ago '11        #74
heretic shae 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 8032 8032
 zynnlahh said:

This n*gga Kanye projected his single on walls across the planet. I actually agree with the ppl for once. Cole earned it and he didnt have no big buzz or lead single. One of Cole's biggest buzz right now is the fact he's CLREALY doing better than the bigger artist (Kanye) and keeping up with Jay.
Cole didn't have any buzz or a lead single? I guess I'm imagining hearing Power Trip and Crooked Smile on the radio every hour, huh?

I think Ye thought the album would sell off of his fans and word of mouth (and it did) but there was just too much new music dropping for his strategy to work. Dude had no videos or songs on the radio. That's no promotion. Even if his video was projected on a building in every state, on his fans and people interested went to see it. Nothing like having to hear a song on the radio every hour which he could've done if he wanted.
 4 years ago '05        #75
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Good to see people finally see kanye is a douche. Respect to Cole for checking yeezy's ego.
 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM         #76
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'mma drop the album same day as Kanye
Just to show the boyz I'm the man now like Wanyá
And I don't mean no disrespect, I praise legends
But this what's next, the boy sick, can't disinfect
Life's a bi*ch and her pus*y's wet
My clip is loaded and this is the kiss of... death
Blow

4 years ago '12        #77
spiral 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 15 15
kanye is full of himself, and he tried a different approach with advertising, it didn't lack it. i guess it was an ambitious decision but the album is trash. why fix something that isn't broken? glad j cole is outselling him.
 4 years ago '04        #78
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,438 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Fen said:
The excuses are strong with this one.

you realize hov gave that album out for free a week ahead and most people already downloaded that sh*t? it wasn't like the album was locked away.

Most people (incl my self) prob bought the album off the strength that they enjoyed the work and its Jay. you really think 600,000 people bought the album cos of that commercial?

Kanye on the other hand had a bigger advantage cos the music wasn't "purposely" leaked to the internet. If anything, Kanye shoul've sold more, everyone around knew he had an album coming out and most people didnt know what it would sound like so 400+ thousand people copped it first week, second week people realized it was wack and stopped buying into that bs
This!! If the album was actually good then the people who "didnt know" he had an album come out would go buy it in the following weeks. But ppl are hearing it and since its wack they aint worried about buying that shiit.
 4 years ago '04        #79
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
kanyes is probably going to max out around 700k but i think he knew this album wouldn't move much. Jay is going to hit plat. i think cole is going to get very close to plat. next time, cole WILL go plat.
 4 years ago '04        #80
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,342 | Props total: 4 4
Hov! unh hhuh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy