Olivia Munn Would Love To Play WONDER WOMAN, But Doesn't Think She Has Much Of A Shot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2013, 04:47 PM         #61
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Outside of Jennifer Garner, the only other person that I thought about who "might" could play WW would be Molly Culver, she's 5'10, physically fit/toned, and is of mixed descent.
 4 years ago '11        #62
jldjondo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 766 766
It's going to be real hard to cast this role cuz it has to be someone who can act, but the person has to Be pretty tall, and athletic as well. I think the girl who played Lois Lane in Smallville would be a good fit, or the girl who played Kara-El.
 4 years ago '11        #63
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Wilde. /setpointmatch
 4 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
Munn is actually proving not to be a terrible actress imo Like her character on Newsroom.
 4 years ago '09        #65
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 BlackRepub85 said:
Who cares how tall they are if you're picking nonathletic stick figures? If either of them get picked, the movie will bomb before the previews even get out. At least pick a chic who looks somewhat athletic.

I've always thought it was easier to work out than to grow a few inches
 4 years ago '04        #66
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
It's gonna be difficult to find a decent actress who is around 6" with an athletic build and resembles Wonder Woman.

It seems like they're gonna have to make a compromise somewhere.
 4 years ago '04        #67
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
Might as well use Adrianne Palicki again since the wonder woman show got canned.

She's a solid 5"11

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If Kate Upton could actually act she wouldn't be a bad choice, she's tall (5"10), pretty face, her build/frame is broader and thicker than most girls.

All you would have to do is dye her hair black and have her work out for 6 months and she would be perfect.......if she could actually act.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-01-2013 at 01:32 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #68
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
Did some really say kate upton?
Yea that would be me , the guy right above you...

I did state twice though that if she could actually act she would be a good choice

if she could act, what would make her a bad choice ??
 4 years ago '11        #69
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 psylence2k said:
Might as well use Adrianne Palicki again since the wonder woman show got canned.

She's a solid 5"11

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If Kate Upton could actually act she wouldn't be a bad choice, she's tall (5"10), pretty face, her build/frame is broader and thicker than most girls.

All you would have to do is dye her hair black and have her work out for 6 months and she would be perfect.......if she could actually act.

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch can't even dance, how the fu*k she gonna master acting?
 4 years ago '04        #70
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
She has no athletic ability. She looks akward walking. Acting is not whats gonna make or break the movie, action scenes are. There are plenty of white chics with big t*ts in hollywood that can act. Theres only a handful that can be a decent actor while be an impressive action star. And even less that has the look of wonder woman. Its gonna come down to about 5 chics.

Kate upton is not even close to being one of them. Casting her would be making a mockery of the movie. It would be wose than casting halle berry as catwoman. If I saw kate upton in a f!ght scene id just start laughing.

Uhhh that's why there's something called professional training and action doubles.

You know like Scarlett Johansson used in Iron Man 2 and Avengers ?? or Uma Thurman in k!ll Bill ?? or Angelina Jolie in Salt ??

You raw ability to do something doesn't mean much, you either attempt to do whatever training is required or you get an action double.

If she could actually act the rest doesn't mean much, Damn near any actress in Hollywood can become an action star with the resources available.

A 300 lb chick could get an action double and turn into super blob if a studio wanted.

Using an action double for wonder woman aint gonna be shyt new

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kyeezy said:
bi*ch can't even dance, how the fu*k she gonna master acting?
Right because somehow dancing correlates with acting. Anyone who can't dance must automatically be a horrible actor right ??

I'm not saying she would be anywhere near an ideal choice, if she could actually act she wouldn't be a bad choice but the reasons you guys are giving are kinda dumb.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-01-2013 at 08:19 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #71
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
Dude nobody takes Kate Upton seriously. People actually do take Jolie, Johansson and Uma seriously. And it took years of successful for them to build that respect up.

A chic like Gina Carano has already proven she can be a decent actor and very good action star. So why waste the money on an action double when you already have two in one in one actor. Save the money and spend it on something else.
Maybe because Kate Upton is a swimsuit model and Jolie, Johansson, and Uma are already established actresses ??

No one takes rappers seriously as actors until they actually take on a real role and if they do well they're taken seriously in increments.

My hypothetical was just that, a hypothetical, IF - IF - IF Kate Upton could decently act then she would be a worthy try because what everyone is having trouble with in this thread is finding a tall actress, with a solid frame you could potentially build on, who can somewhat resemble wonder woman.

Gina Carano isn't that bad of a choice either, but some would say she's kinda too short at 5"8. I would give her a chance but I was naming women who are 5"10 and above since people in this thread seem to be looking for just that.

Money isn't that much of any issue , it's not like your action double is gonna break the bank, and super hero movies often choose relatively lesser known actors who aren't gonna cost much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now