Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
AGENT 0 IN HIS PRIME >>>> D-WADE

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #162
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,159 | Props total: 19991 19991
 jayembee said:
How is he not?

Wade as the teams leader only got to the 2nd round.

Iverson took his team to the Finals.

Wade won a championship with a All-Star team.. Shaq, Walker, Mourning, Gary Payton. and lets not forget about 30 FTs a game.

Wade won a 2nd and 3rd Championship with another All-Star team.. Lebron, Bosh, and Ray Allen.

Iverson was a league MVP, scoring champ, rookie of the year

and

D.Wade has earned what?

Wade won a 2nd and 3rd Championship

iverson has individual accolades
 5 years ago '07        #163
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
Still a different player from the Lakers Shaq the Lakers Shaq wouldve k!lled Hakeem
 timdog said:
penny had the dwight howard shaq

shaq had a season of 29 and 13 with penny
 5 years ago '13        #164
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 jayembee said:
How is he not?

Wade as the teams leader only got to the 2nd round.

?


 5 years ago '07        #165
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
Wit hell of help what are yall missing?
 timdog said:
wade won a 2nd and 3rd championship

Iverson has individual accolades
 5 years ago '13        #166
Impeccable 219 heat pts219 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 1881 1881
 THA JUICEMANE said:
He's not a 3 point shooter neither is D-Wade but his jumper was better yall are underrating AIs performance & yall are missing the fact that he had 0 HELP
Look at the stats in the finals for Wade. WHO Really was his help? A nearly washed up Shaq? Wade CARRIED the entire team IN THE FINALS. Allen can't shoot in general Look at his percentages.

AI is a great player. He is not better than Wade
 5 years ago '07        #167
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,159 | Props total: 19991 19991
 THA JUICEMANE said:
Wit hell of help what are yall missing?
do you understand that philly geared its offense around allen? who was lining up to come play with him
 5 years ago '07        #168
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
cause they had nobody else & Billy King was trash Pat Groce wouldve got AI & who was available to play wit em?
 timdog said:
do you understand that philly geared its offense around allen? who was lining up to come play with him
 5 years ago '07        #169
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
A washed up Shaq Zo Antoine Walker GP Eddie Jones were still better Dikembe McKie & Snow
 Impeccable said:
Look at the stats in the finals for Wade. WHO Really was his help? A nearly washed up Shaq? Wade CARRIED the entire team IN THE FINALS. Allen can't shoot in general Look at his percentages.

AI is a great player. He is not better than Wade


Last edited by THA JUICEMANE; 07-24-2013 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #170
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
 5 years ago '08        #171
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,469 | Props total: 3431 3431
all around player its wade and its not that close

offensively tho, its kind of a toss up

AI had more range and got to the rack as easy as anyone in nba history

wade is bigger tho, and has great ability to get there
.

iversons jumper>>>>>wades tho

sooo offensively id give it to ivo

 5 years ago '07        #172
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,159 | Props total: 19991 19991
 jayembee said:


And Robert Horry has 7...

Horry > Kobe, Lebron, Jordan ??????

4 Final trips - 3 Championships - 1 Final MVP...

Still take Prime A.I.
the ring arguement and ai has none
 5 years ago '06        #173
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Wade, Much more effecient player.
 5 years ago '07        #174
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,159 | Props total: 19991 19991
 THA JUICEMANE said:
cause they had nobody else & Billy King was trash Pat Groce wouldve got AI & who was available to play wit em?
really they had stackhouse there he was another scorer


ai got got him ran outta there

traded him for ratliff and mckie

you keep missing they couldnt get another star to play with ai so they adjusted to ai style of play
 5 years ago '07        #175
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
Not bout the stats who's team had the better record?
 Chrisdunk said:
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
 5 years ago '13        #176
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers don't.


AI stans lost.





































































YOUNG!!!!!! :jayhah2:
 5 years ago '13        #177
Impeccable 219 heat pts219 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 1881 1881
 THA JUICEMANE said:
A washed up Shaq Zo Antoine Walker GP Eddie Jones were still betten Dikembe McKie & Snow


 Chrisdunk said:
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
The 09 year? The one where them cavs were 66-16, first seed, and with the best player in the league?

Wade's heat were 5th seed. No1 else deserved that sht.

I do agree with the CP3 comment tho.


Yall are still missing the point. From pure skill, Wade is better.


Last edited by Impeccable; 07-24-2013 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #178
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I voted Wade. But this series was a CONSPIRACY.

20+ free throws for D-Whistle
 5 years ago '07        #179
THA JUICEMANE 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 673 673
Stackhouse lmaaaooooooooooooooo what did stack do when he left there? #stopit he was not the scorer or help ai was nor needed he wanted look how his career ended when he left philly same wit larry hughes & iggy ai wasnt the problem their game's were they were boo boo
 timdog said:
really they had stackhouse there he was another scorer


ai got got him ran outta there

traded him for ratliff and mckie

you keep missing they couldnt get another star to play with ai so they adjusted to ai style of play
 07-24-2013, 12:02 PM         #180
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrisdunk said:
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
much better?

bron takes mo williams...illgauskas....delonte...varejao......wa lly 66-16 #1 seed

wade takes beasley...J oneal....haslem....matrix...chalmers 43-39 #5 seed

you cant see why/understand Lebron getting the mvp?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy