Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
not saying he isn't a good defender but a.ssociating him with the glove....I wouldn't go that far
If it wasn't for wade the glove would never get a ring
 4 years ago '07        #42
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
A.I. is literally about 5'10 165 pounds vs 6'4" 200+ pound wade

putting up similar stats with that disadvantage against a much superior team is far more impressive

and since when are we gassing the squad he played with???

if we are talking Lakers its how weak they were

now that we're comparing him to wade its a different story though
allen did all the shooting

he averaged 32 shots a game on 40 percent shooting

philly shot 417 fg allen had 162 of them


Last edited by timdog; 07-23-2013 at 10:09 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #43
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 BHAMBOi293 said:
AI lead a bad team 2 da finals and won mvp while doing it!!!!!
They lost in 5.

Wade one a ring as a leader and now have 3 rings total
 07-23-2013, 10:11 PM         #44
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
If it wasn't for wade the glove would never get a ring
& "IF" shaq wasn't there Wade wouldn't have got that ring

the "IF" game never ends

prime glove puts the clamps on a prime wade
 4 years ago '04        #45
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
Iverson led a team with a bunch of scrubs to the finals.

He's got 3 more scoring titles than Wade, a ROY and an MVP. They'll most likely both finish with the same amount of all stars and all nba team appearances.

Wade on the other hand has 3 rings and a finals MVP. He also had the advantage of playing with two of the top 10 players of all time. Rings talk but Iverson never had the advantage of playing with the talent that Wade has. Hard to think Iverson wouldn't have the same amount of rings Wade has if the situations were reversed.

Also Iverson's regular season career scoring average of 26.7 points per game ranks sixth all-time, and his playoff career scoring average of 29.7 points per game is second only to Michael Jordan.

Most of you kids saying Wade and it's no contest were probably 10 or younger when Iverson won his MVP.


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 07-23-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 07-23-2013, 10:14 PM         #46
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
allen did all the shooting

he averaged 32 shots a game on 40 percent shooting

philly shot 417 fg allen had 162 of them
he's 5'10" 160 pounds going up against Shaq/Kobe & the 01 Lakers

again why are we boosting up his supporting cast all of a sudden?
 4 years ago '07        #47
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
he's 5'10" 160 pounds going up against Shaq/Kobe & the 01 Lakers

again why are we boosting up his supporting cast all of a sudden?
why you keep bringing up his size then and shaq and kobe?
 4 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
 Dee504 said:
Crazy how they let Kobe get all-first team defense and robbed Wade every year off his name
because kobe is a better player. nothing to hard into that one.
 4 years ago '07        #49
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 notoriousthugzz said:
Iverson led a team with a bunch of scrubs to the finals.

He's got 3 more scoring titles than Wade, a ROY and an MVP. They'll most likely both finish with the same amount of all stars and all nba team appearances.

Wade on the other hand has 3 rings and a finals MVP. He also had the advantage of playing with two of the top 10 players of all time. Rings talk but Iverson never had the advantage of playing with the talent that Wade has. Hard to think Iverson wouldn't have the same amount of rings Wade has if the situations were reversed.

Also Iverson's regular season career scoring average of 26.7 points per game ranks sixth all-time, and his playoff career scoring average of 29.7 points per game is second only to Michael Jordan.

Most of you kids saying Wade and it's no contest were probably 10 or younger when Iverson won his MVP.
running stackhouse outta philly

philly couldnt put a another shooter around allen

they had trade but geiger blocked it

he plays with a good player in melo and cant even get out the first round
 4 years ago '04        #50
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 timdog said:
running stackhouse outta philly

philly couldnt put a another shooter around allen

they had trade but geiger blocked it

he plays with a good player in melo and cant even get out the first round
Stackhouse was a bum. So was Larry Hughes.

He was in his PRIME with Melo now? I thought this thread was talking about primes.
 4 years ago '07        #51
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5489 5489
Wade was never the best player in the league, Iverson was.



overall, Wade has the advantage because he's bigger and can do more things statistically


but Iverson was dominant in his prime.
 4 years ago '13        #52
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 Pos said:
Wade was never the best player in the league, Iverson was.



overall, Wade has the advantage because he's bigger and can do more things statistically


but Iverson was dominant in his prime.

LOL AI was NEVER the best player in the League. Shaq or Duncan actually existed.

It's like claiming Rose > Lebron because of that bogus MVP he own a couple of seasons ago.
 4 years ago '06        #53
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 notoriousthugzz said:
Iverson led a team with a bunch of scrubs to the finals.

He's got 3 more scoring titles than Wade, a ROY and an MVP. They'll most likely both finish with the same amount of all stars and all nba team appearances.

Wade on the other hand has 3 rings and a finals MVP. He also had the advantage of playing with two of the top 10 players of all time. Rings talk but Iverson never had the advantage of playing with the talent that Wade has. Hard to think Iverson wouldn't have the same amount of rings Wade has if the situations were reversed.

Also Iverson's regular season career scoring average of 26.7 points per game ranks sixth all-time, and his playoff career scoring average of 29.7 points per game is second only to Michael Jordan.

Most of you kids saying Wade and it's no contest were probably 10 or younger when Iverson won his MVP.
A few things I don't agree with

1. It's a lot easier to build around Wade than AI.... I always hear the If AI played with shaq sh*t lol... AI isn't built to play off the ball and isn't a slasher.... Imo how true they were, but people said Philly had even a tougher time attracting free agents, since people were hesitant to play with AI, because of his personality....

2.I don't think it was an accident that AI enjoyed better team and individual accomplishments with a more defensive unit.... ala the bums people call them lol

3. AI had the chance to take a lesser role later in his career, but didn't... So tbh, I don't understand the feeling sorry for him angle...
 4 years ago '13        #54
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
AI never had a strong team? So he was never on that stacked Nuggets roster where he sucked and magically they got to the conference finals the following year he was traded for Billups.

He was around 30 that year.
 4 years ago '07        #55
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 5489 5489
 Chrisdunk said:
LOL AI was NEVER the best player in the League. Shaq or Duncan actually existed.

It's like claiming Rose > Lebron because of that bogus MVP he own a couple of seasons ago.
AI was definitely the best player/guard in the league in his prime......Not only statistically, but he was probably the most influential player besides Jordan
 4 years ago '07        #56
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 notoriousthugzz said:
Stackhouse was a bum. So was Larry Hughes.

He was in his PRIME with Melo now? I thought this thread was talking about primes.
why they trade stackhouse then. him and ai were both gunners.

he put up 26,7 in denver thats not bad
 4 years ago '04        #57
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 Chrisdunk said:
AI never had a strong team? So he was never on that stacked Nuggets roster where he sucked and magically they got to the conference finals the following year he was traded for Billups.

He was around 30 that year.
Stacked Nuggets roster? Lol you mean those stacked teams that won 45 and 50 games.

And both of those teams lost to great teams. Spurs 07 NBA Champs and the Lakers squad that lost to the Celtics in the Finals.

He was 30 and 31 dropping 25 a year and 25 in the playoffs.
 4 years ago '04        #58
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 timdog said:
why they trade stackhouse then. him and ai were both gunners.

he put up 26,7 in denver thats not bad
Stackhouse played the same position. Like you said they were both gunners... we traded him for Ratliff and Mckie who both played integral parts on that championship team.

Our front office fu*ked up so much back then though. The year before Iverson we took Stackhouse over KG and Rasheed. The year after we took Van Horn over TMac and Billups. and in 98 we took Larry Hughes (ANOTHER SG, 3rd in 4 years) over Pierce and Dirk

Imagine if we went KG, Iverson, Billups, and Pierce
 4 years ago '13        #59
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776

[pic - click to view]




I'm only half way serious with this tho, AI never had the type of players around him that would compliment his game perfectly. Thats unfortunate, but he not in wade's class.


Edit----


This just like the lurker monta ellis thread, where everyone was saying switch monta with wade and you'd get the same results


n*ggas be disrespecting the sh*t out of wade on here


Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 07-23-2013 at 10:47 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #60
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
He shot 37% and 43% in his two years at the Nuggets in the playoffs. And averaged under 6 a.ssists in both years.

In fact he only ever averaged 45% and above in only one year in the playoffs.

41%
38%
39%
38%
42%
47%
37%
43%


That's his career to his tee boys. This is the GOAT scorer and who you Stan for.


Give any NBA player enough shots and they'll put up numbers.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy