Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #281
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,047 | Props total: 4735 4735
wade isnt a better passer or scorer then ai stop it defense blocking shots rebounding
steas no playing the lanes not even close scoring no / one on one no scoring no ai wins all those not even close
d wade came in playing ai game so wade doesnt even exist with out ai he will admit that himself
 4 years ago '04        #282
space
space
its not that we old we saw both play wade isnt better he sure isnt more durable and how gone compare prime
when wade should be in his prime about now right?
 4 years ago '11        #283
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 jayembee said:
Its funny but not that funny... but I have asked this question to people and the only people who have picked Prime Wade over Prime Iverson are people online (Here at Boxden) ... Not a single soul i asked that question picked Wade.. Not only did nobody pick Wade but everybody said "Wade is not even in the same league of player Iverson was." but theres alot of Heat fans here so it makes sense why this is even a debate here.
how could anyone say wade isn't in the same league as iverson? sounds like all they did was watch iverson highlights on youtube and never actually watched him play
 4 years ago '04        #284
rocketboy56 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Wade! No question. Not even close my little nigs. Seen both of them in their prime, but A.I was still a baaad man.
 4 years ago '13        #285
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Anyone can score 30+ with 30 shots the only difference is not many players are given that leeway and freedom or are that selfish.

The only argument AI stans keep using against Wade is he scored more but when you're shooting way below league average on a nightly basis it doesn't mean sh*t.

Wade is the best slasher, better finisher, better creator, smarter, better defender (blocks, steals, man to man, rotations etc), bigger, stronger, higher IQ, more post moves, had one of the greatest playoff runs in 06 etc

It's not even a debate.

Wade will end his career as a Top 3 SG of all time behind Kobe and Jordan while Iverson will be a forgotten man who was the posterboy for the worst era in NBA history which encouraged 1v1 play by MJ wannabes who disregarded their teammates before Kobe/LBJ saved it. There's a reason a scrub like Jerry Stackhouse averaged 20+ during that time.

I'd take Wade, the logo Jerry West, MJ, Kobe, Clyde Drexler, Reggie Miler, Dumars and Ray Allen before AI. Iverson is in the same League as T-Mac, Carter, Hardaway great players in their own right but ultimately losers at the end of the day.

An undersized ball dominant SG that plays no defense and chucks his team out of games is not someone who you want to build a team around.

Last edited by Chrisdunk; 07-27-2013 at 02:12 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #286
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,624 | Props total: 10002 10002
2 Of my favorite players of all time but ima have to roll with wade on this

I went to a heat game and watched them n*ggas play each other back in 06...sh*t was legendary

Last edited by Big Smoke FLA; 07-27-2013 at 02:18 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #287
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
these ai stans
 4 years ago '13        #288
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5

Wade's name is all over that sh*t alongside the greats. AI's name only appears once at 119
 4 years ago '04        #289
space
space
honestly one on one pound for pound i take ai for all the marbles thats just me but i cant say wade isnt as good
thats not even close to true with me its just preference but wade is not scrub by no measure
 4 years ago '04        #290
space
space
 Chrisdunk said:

Wade's name is all over that sh*t alongside the greats. AI's name only appears once at 119
that sh*ts a nerd stat bro when they played on similar talented teams who accomplished what?

ai lost in the finals to the lakers and shaq and kobe and hella role players wade lebron and bosh lost to the mavericks old a.ss dirk a old jason kidd jj barea and jason terry im just saying
 4 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 Chrisdunk said:
Anyone can score 30+ with 30 shots the only difference is not many players are given that leeway and freedom or are that selfish.

The only argument AI stans keep using against Wade is he scored more but when you're shooting way below league average on a nightly basis it doesn't mean sh*t.

Wade is the best slasher, better finisher, better creator, smarter, better defender (blocks, steals, man to man, rotations etc), bigger, stronger, higher IQ, more post moves, had one of the greatest playoff runs in 06 etc

It's not even a debate.

Wade will end his career as a Top 3 SG of all time behind Kobe and Jordan while Iverson will be a forgotten man who was the posterboy for the worst era in NBA history which encouraged 1v1 play by MJ wannabes who disregarded their teammates before Kobe/LBJ saved it. There's a reason a scrub like Jerry Stackhouse averaged 20+ during that time.

I'd take Wade, the logo Jerry West, MJ, Kobe, Clyde Drexler, Reggie Miler, Dumars and Ray Allen before AI. Iverson is in the same League as T-Mac, Carter, Hardaway great players in their own right but ultimately losers at the end of the day.

An undersized ball dominant SG that plays no defense and chucks his team out of games is not someone who you want to build a team around.
stop it just stop it many games ive seen i never really saw him shoot them out of the game i saw the team that had no scorer pass it to their best option to score .. wade aint no better slasher the ai or better creator stop and still waiting for the game where ai get lit up for 50 not playing defense ? show me the proof
 4 years ago '04        #292
space
space
n*gga said stack house a scrub he avg 20 or close to it his whole career pretty much til he was out of his prime
just stop it kobe wasnt doin anything diff from ai he just ended up getting help
wade either when shaq left what happened n*gga couldnt do sh*t on a team with one star
had kobe or wade had ai teams their whole careet theyd have the same exact career he did minus a finals appearance
 4 years ago '04        #293
space
space
pretty much ask your fave player now who the man is they couldnt fu*k with or looked up to they will mention ai
from kobe to wade
 4 years ago '10        #294
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 13996 13996
the answer
 4 years ago '07        #295
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Chrisdunk said:

It's not even a debate.

a hoodstar with braids, the posterboy of the terrible perimeter iso post-jordan era that the league shut down with a quickness because it was borderline unwatchable . fanboys will forever glorify him through their nostalgia goggles, but anybody with an elementary understanding of the game knows what's good.
 4 years ago '12        #296
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
bummmmmmmmmmmp
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago