Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #241
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 jayembee said:
excuses excuses excuses excuses rationalization rationalization
nice post, brah
 4 years ago '04        #242
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2005 2005
 joshdogg26 said:
the irony of your post is really what makes it great. you view him through nostalgia goggles because you grew up watching him. anybody who actually understands basketball understands that his game wasn't built for winning and it was an eyesore to any person who appreciates the game of basketball.

it's soooo terrible that wade has won 3 championships and counting, playing with other good players like all the other people who have won a ring. i wish he just lost every year ever like iverson and his only accomplishment was losing in the finals because he played in an abomination of a conference in the terrible post-jordan era and his defense carried him and his team swept the awards. he gets all the credit because he did all the shooting, even though he sucked at it. fu*king idiot.
Says the kid who compared Nate to Iverson.

At least I viewed him at all, the only thing you viewed of Iverson is ESPN and youtube.

This thread isn't titled who's the BETTER WINNER or BETTER TEAMMATE. If that were the case then Wade would clearly be the winner. It's who was better in their prime. The answer to that is Iverson. Was Wade in his prime last year? Didn't think so. Was in his prime the year before? Nope. So what do those two chips he won with Bron matter? You're so stupid your whole argument is based around rings he won when he wasn't in his prime nor the best player on his team. Then you go on and on about how Iverson played poorly with Detroit.

I guess MVP, ROY, leading the league in scoring 4 times aren't accomplishments anymore

It's just baffling how stupid you are. Your inability to grasp what the word prime means and how to apply it to your argument is embarassing.

Oh yea and Iverson sucks so much at shooting he has a higher 3Point % and FT % then your hero Wade.
 4 years ago '07        #243
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Says the kid who compared Nate to Iverson.

At least I viewed him at all, the only thing you viewed of Iverson is ESPN and youtube.

This thread isn't titled who's the BETTER WINNER or BETTER TEAMMATE. If that were the case then Wade would clearly be the winner. It's who was better in their prime. The answer to that is Iverson. Was Wade in his prime last year? Didn't think so. Was in his prime the year before? Nope. So what do those two chips he won with Bron matter? You're so stupid your whole argument is based around rings he won when he wasn't in his prime nor the best player on his team. Then you go on and on about how Iverson played poorly with Detroit.

I guess MVP, ROY, leading the league in scoring 4 times aren't accomplishments anymore

It's just baffling how stupid you are. Your inability to grasp what the word prime means and how to apply it to your argument is embarassing.

Oh yea and Iverson sucks so much at shooting he has a higher 3Point % and FT % then your hero Wade.
i've never seen someone struggle so hard to make points. i'm 24 guy, i've seen plenty of iverson. just because everyone else doesn't tickle the balls like you doesn't mean nobody but you ever saw him .

iverson was never anywhere near prime wade's levels. wade's 08-09 campaign demolishes anything iverson ever did. any average or above average scorer could put up scoring numbers taking 27 shots. color me unimpressed. you're a fan because it was popular to like him growing up, i get it. you believe he was that great because you wanted it to be true. the proof is in the pudding, he's a loser. iverson is what happens when you hand the keys to somebody who should have been a role player. the league realized it and tried to make him a bench player, so he quit.

in his prime, wade led a team of washed ring chasers to the promised land with one of the GOAT finals performances. bi*ching about free throws is hilarious since that was the saving grace salvaging iverson's still-miserable productivity, and it came from him being small and quick and able to sell fouls. you know, that handicap you cry about.
 4 years ago '04        #244
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i've never seen someone struggle so hard to make points. i'm 24 guy, i've seen plenty of iverson. just because everyone else doesn't tickle the balls like you doesn't mean nobody but you ever saw him .

iverson was never anywhere near prime wade's levels. wade's 08-09 campaign demolishes anything iverson ever did. any average or above average scorer could put up scoring numbers taking 27 shots. color me unimpressed. you're a fan because it was popular to like him growing up, i get it. you believe he was that great because you wanted it to be true. the proof is in the pudding, he's a loser. iverson is what happens when you hand the keys to somebody who should have been a role player. the league realized it and tried to make him a bench player, so he quit.

in his prime, wade led a team of washed ring chasers to the promised land with one of the GOAT finals performances. bi*ching about free throws is hilarious since that was the saving grace salvaging iverson's still-miserable productivity, and it came from him being small and quick and able to sell fouls. you know, that handicap you cry about.
Once again nearly half your post is dedicated to hating on Iverson and contributing nothing to the debate. Starting to sense a trend with you...we get it kid, you don't like him. Did he laid the pipe to your moms or something? It's unhealthy to hate someone so much kid. Relax.

One of the most influential players in NBA history should've been a roleplayer. Pretty much says it all about you. Thanks for the new sig btw
 4 years ago '07        #245
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14945 14945
 notoriousthugzz said:
But Isiah being under 6 feet isn't comparable to Iverson.

For the 2nd time, Isiah was a Point guard. It's not uncommon for a PG to be that height. Iverson was a Shooting Guard. It's extremely rare for a SG to be that height.

MVP means nothing? Really? Don't even know where to start with this one.

It's just so clear that both you and joshdogg never watched Iverson play night in night out. The league never saw a player like Iverson, the beatings he took on a night in night out basis. It's amazing he played for as long as he did considering the damage he did to his body.

The hate for Iverson is just astounding. Both of you should've been swallowed
larry brown wanted iverson to played point. he didnt want to now eric snow is pg. you keep talking about iverson size what he supposed to get a cookie cuz he was smaller and could score.

kick that bullsh*t out of here about me not seeing iverson games. i saw iverson at georgetown. also just cuz you win a mvp means what nothing. barkley,malone,nash,.iverson all won mvp and didnt win a title.
 4 years ago '04        #246
space
space
 timdog said:
larry brown wanted iverson to played point. he didnt want to now eric snow is pg. you keep talking about iverson size what he supposed to get a cookie cuz he was smaller and could score.

kick that bullsh*t out of here about me not seeing iverson games. i saw iverson at georgetown. also just cuz you win a mvp means what nothing. barkley,malone,nash,.iverson all won mvp and didnt win a title.
What does larry brown wanting him to change positions have to do with anything? He was never a true point guard. He was a 2 at college also. I only brought up his size in relation to his FG%. Is it that difficult to comprehend?

If you saw him play at gtown you would've seen him play the 2 so either your lying or just moronic. So players are only judged off winning rings now? If that's the case then Robert Horry > Jordan? Barkley Malone Nash and Iverson aren't all Hall of Famers? You're making no sense here...

BX seriously has some of the dumbest people posting on here. We need to start having standardized tests to be able to post in this section or something.
 4 years ago '12        #247
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
Wade has won a Championship.
Iverson hasn't.

Iverson stans lost.
 4 years ago '07        #248
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
So nobody wants to talk about how far Wade went when he was the lone superstar?
 4 years ago '07        #249
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 kakish said:
ur sooo mad tho son...those videos were put up just to get dudes like u salty.

Iverson was the better basketball PLAYER...Wade was on better basketball teams.

you try to come off as a smart guy so you should understand that Wade is bigger, stronger and was almost just as fast in his prime. AI had many more dis-advantages and still was able to trump Wade is not only stats, but also did better for his franchise as the sole superstar.

As the only star on his team Ivo was able to win a game against maybe the greatest Laker team of all time who were yet to lose the whole play-offs while beating every other all-star in the East on the way.

When Wade was playing with a bunch of defensive players and he was the only star on his team the motherfu*ker could barely make the play-offs. He never even got outta the 1st round as the sole star. And im the one overrating players?

Iverson could have easily won a ring in his career. It's all circumstantial. He NEVER was playing with the talent Wade has and you can argue even though Wade went off in the finals Shaq was just as valuable to the Heat that whole season.

#2 all-time in PPG in the play-offs

#7 all-time in SPG in the play-offs

#6 all time in PPG in regular season (was #3 at one point. Last 2 seasons with DET and PHI hurt his avg)

#8 all time in STG in the regular season

Wade had the better physical ability, the better teammates from the begginging of his career all the way to the end and the better coaches. I'm not saying Larry isn't great but he's no Pat Riley.

Here we have list with many legendary names on it. sh*t...i'll just let the record books tell it
and how come no who said wade wanted to respond to this but got a reply to everything else.
 4 years ago '06        #250
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
ur sooo mad tho son...those videos were put up just to get dudes like u salty.

Iverson was the better basketball PLAYER...Wade was on better basketball teams.

you try to come off as a smart guy so you should understand that Wade is bigger, stronger and was almost just as fast in his prime. AI had many more dis-advantages and still was able to trump Wade is not only stats, but also did better for his franchise as the sole superstar.

As the only star on his team Ivo was able to win a game against maybe the greatest Laker team of all time who were yet to lose the whole play-offs while beating every other all-star in the East on the way.

When Wade was playing with a bunch of defensive players and he was the only star on his team the motherfu*ker could barely make the play-offs. He never even got outta the 1st round as the sole star. And im the one overrating players?

Iverson could have easily won a ring in his career. It's all circumstantial. He NEVER was playing with the talent Wade has and you can argue even though Wade went off in the finals Shaq was just as valuable to the Heat that whole season.

#2 all-time in PPG in the play-offs

#7 all-time in SPG in the play-offs

#6 all time in PPG in regular season (was #3 at one point. Last 2 seasons with DET and PHI hurt his avg)

#8 all time in STG in the regular season

Wade had the better physical ability, the better teammates from the begginging of his career all the way to the end and the better coaches. I'm not saying Larry isn't great but he's no Pat Riley.

Here we have list with many legendary names on it. sh*t...i'll just let the record books tell it
Why would I be mad at the videos, I seen them all when it actually happened

Imo were to start with this

1. Pat Riley would probably have tried to trade him like Larry Brown did numerous times ... Do you know who Pat Croce is, probably not, go research it

2. You said Iverson is the better overall player? U realize all the other aspects to the game their is... .you know like defense, BB IQ, efficient play etc etc.... I fail to see a prime Iverson having many advantages over Wade

3. You keep bringing up height wtf lol..... While I admire him him putting his body in harms way and having to work harder... You don't a consolation prize for it..... Hence why he should of did the best for HIS TEAMS and convert to PG.... Yeah he played the 2 in college, but so did a lot players, that made the TRANSITION to run the point... Iverson guarded mainly PG's anyway..... If the PG was more physical, than Snow would guard them as well... That is called being a Liability....

4. I don't even harp on the low FG% as much, because it was part of the sixers gameplan, to get teams in the penalty early....You are the one that are taking his teammates in 2001 for granted... Can't have your cake and eat it... His best play was with a defensive oriented team....
 4 years ago '07        #251
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
Why would I be mad at the videos, I seen them all when it actually happened

Imo were to start with this

1. Pat Riley would probably have tried to trade him like Larry Brown did numerous times ... Do you know who Pat Croce is, probably not, go research it

2. You said Iverson is the better overall player? U realize all the other aspects to the game their is... .you know like defense, BB IQ, efficient play etc etc.... I fail to see a prime Iverson having many advantages over Wade

3. You keep bringing up height wtf lol..... While I admire him him putting his body in harms way and having to work harder... You don't a consolation prize for it..... Hence why he should of did the best for HIS TEAMS and convert to PG.... Yeah he played the 2 in college, but so did a lot players, that made the TRANSITION to run the point... Iverson guarded mainly PG's anyway..... If the PG was more physical, than Snow would guard them as well... That is called being a Liability....

4. I don't even harp on the low FG% as much, because it was part of the sixers gameplan, to get teams in the penalty early....You are the one that are taking his teammates in 2001 for granted... Can't have your cake and eat it... His best play was with a defensive oriented team....
That's your opinion on what Riley would do and it sounds like a bitter one. The only fact is that Pat Riley is a coach with a much better track record than Larry Brown.

and Prime Iverson was a better shooter, ball handler, and passer. Wade was better at rebounding on the offensive end.

On defense Iverson was better at steals and Wade was better at rebounding, blocks and on-ball defense.

3. I bring up height because the people guarding Iverson we're normally 6 inches taller than him. A disadvantage wade never has to go up against and one Iverson had to go up against every game. while he was at a disadvantage while playing on ball defense, he came up with tons of steals and played the passing lanes off the ball as good as anyone.

Just look at the record books. There is a reason Ivos name is in there so many times and Wades isn't. Whether it be all time PPG in the season, all time PPG in the play-offs, all-time SPG in the season, all time SPG during the playoffs, most steals in a play-off game. look at all those 30 point games. look at those 40 pt games. then look at those 50 point games. dudes name is up there with Jordan and Kobe and yall are talking about Wade???

...and I see no one still wants to talk about how far Wade lead his team as the lone superstar.

dudes ducking and dodging all over the place
 4 years ago '04        #252
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
Wade.

If A.I. Actually worked on his game and jumper,he would still be in the league for one.

Might have won a title for two.

Also,wade is a better team player.

Still A.I is a all time great and a HOF player.
 4 years ago '07        #253
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14945 14945
 notoriousthugzz said:
What does larry brown wanting him to change positions have to do with anything? He was never a true point guard. He was a 2 at college also. I only brought up his size in relation to his FG%. Is it that difficult to comprehend?

If you saw him play at gtown you would've seen him play the 2 so either your lying or just moronic. So players are only judged off winning rings now? If that's the case then Robert Horry > Jordan? Barkley Malone Nash and Iverson aren't all Hall of Famers? You're making no sense here...

BX seriously has some of the dumbest people posting on here. We need to start having standardized tests to be able to post in this section or something.
alot players play out their positions in college. maybe larry saw something in allen being the pg that allen didnt. allen wanted jack up shots. like ive been saying they could never put another scorer on that team. so what did they do surround allen with a defensive minded team.

31 pts on 25 shots is mvp
 4 years ago '06        #254
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 kakish said:
That's your opinion on what Riley would do and it sounds like a bitter one. The only fact is that Pat Riley is a coach with a much better track record than Larry Brown.

and Prime Iverson was a better shooter, ball handler, and passer. Wade was better at rebounding on the offensive end.

On defense Iverson was better at steals and Wade was better at rebounding, blocks and on-ball defense.

3. I bring up height because the people guarding Iverson we're normally 6 inches taller than him. A disadvantage wade never has to go up against and one Iverson had to go up against every game. while he was at a disadvantage while playing on ball defense, he came up with tons of steals and played the passing lanes off the ball as good as anyone.

Just look at the record books. There is a reason Ivos name is in there so many times and Wades isn't. Whether it be all time PPG in the season, all time PPG in the play-offs, all-time SPG in the season, all time SPG during the playoffs, most steals in a play-off game. look at all those 30 point games. look at those 40 pt games. then look at those 50 point games. dudes name is up there with Jordan and Kobe and yall are talking about Wade???

...and I see no one still wants to talk about how far Wade lead his team as the lone superstar.

dudes ducking and dodging all over the place
You didn't rebuttal any logical point I made...... I'm done after this post

1. Riley is somebody who works with established teams for the most part... While Larry is more of a cat that takes on projects for the most part...So comparing rings is a moot point.. Larry won a ring in college and the NBA anyway... And it isn't a bitter comment, cause RIley demands respect from his players... AI could play 46 minutes a game, and make an a.ss out of Larry Brown in front of the crowd when he got taken out for 2 minutes.. So no it isn't a reach to think Riley would of bumped heads with him

2. You still on the height sh*t lol...

3. You keep ducking why your sh*tting on his squad in 2001.... Funny how it's only people that didn't watch them play that year that sh*t on them Outside of 2001, AI only left the first round 2 times the rest of his career.... If cat was some kind of superhero like you think he is, why is this... I'm well aware Philly didn't have the best front office for the most part, but it's not a reach to think other legit scorers, weren't gung ho to play with him, with his style of play....

4. I'm aware of all his scoring accomplishments... Most superstars don't come close to take the volume of shots also, kind of common sense... His playing the passing lane was crazy though, even though he put his team at a disadvantage sometimes... It's not like Ratliff wasn't one of the most versatile shot blockers to let him gamble that much either? Can tell you didn't follow the team lol.. You didn't mention him once....
 07-25-2013, 11:21 PM         #255
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
So nobody wants to talk about how far Wade went when he was the lone superstar?
nah they have excuses for that
 4 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:

1. Riley is somebody who works with established teams for the most part... While Larry is more of a cat that takes on projects for the most part...So comparing rings is a moot point.. Larry won a ring in college and the NBA anyway... And it isn't a bitter comment, cause RIley demands respect from his players... AI could play 46 minutes a game, and make an a.ss out of Larry Brown in front of the crowd when he got taken out for 2 minutes.. So no it isn't a reach to think Riley would of bumped heads with him

3. You keep ducking why your sh*tting on his squad in 2001.... Funny how it's only people that didn't watch them play that year that sh*t on them Outside of 2001, AI only left the first round 2 times the rest of his career.... If cat was some kind of superhero like you think he is, why is this... I'm well aware Philly didn't have the best front office for the most part, but it's not a reach to think other legit scorers, weren't gung ho to play with him, with his style of play....

4. I'm aware of all his scoring accomplishments... Most superstars don't come close to take the volume of shots also, kind of common sense... His playing the passing lane was crazy though, even though he put his team at a disadvantage sometimes... It's not like Ratliff wasn't one of the most versatile shot blockers to let him gamble that much either? Can tell you didn't follow the team lol.. You didn't mention him once....

the dichotomy between iverson supporters and people who realize how overrated he is is funny as sh*t. just casual, youtube era, highlight reel fans who are too nostalgic to see past it.
 4 years ago '06        #257
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #258
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:

Iverson came in the league and dominated from the outset with 5 40 point games as a rookie. Breaking Wilt Chamberlains record...no one has come close to that since. Wade doesn't break records like Iverson.

And idk why you try and insult my knowledge of that team. Iverson is my favorite non-laker player of all-time and when he was in the league I always bought league pass specially to watch his teams play, even after he got traded to the Nuggets.

And yea Ratliff was good but he got traded for Mutombo half way through the 01 season. In retrospect they probably should of kept Ratliff and Kukoc.

Wade was never the best player in the league at his prime. It was Always Lebron or Kobe.

Ivo in his Prime was AVG 33 and 7 and was scoring champion like 4 times while being top 10 in a.ssist. Dude was essentially doing Lebron sh*t without the rebounds and shot a lower %. Won the MVP for a reason...lead the Sixer team to 56 wins as the lone star. Whats the most wins Wade ever won as the lone star?

If Iverson played any other team beside that 01 Laker team he most likely would have won and we wouldn't even be having this convo. That team didn't lose 1 game all play-offs. I remember people in LA couldn't believe what AI did in game 1.

I seen both dudes play and I think Wade is great. But IMO AI comes right after Jordan and Kobe on the all-time SG list.

Wade is prob #5 or 6 tho...
 4 years ago '07        #259
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
but for real tho...

how come no one wants to talk about what Wade did as the lone star when he was in Ivo's position?
 4 years ago '04        #260
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,336 | Props total: 2760 2760
 jayembee said:
The same Kobe that cant check Melo.. the same Kobe Melo scores 30+ on and Kobe barely scores 25...

But Wade is a elite defender..
Prime Kobe owned memo in the wcf
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago