Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #201
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,762 | Props total: 5965 5965
crazy to think that people would try to sh*t on iverson like this. i wonder how many people who've posted got to see his entire career, not just the last 5 or 6 years of it. wade was most def nice but a.i. was a monster
 4 years ago '04        #202
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 joshdogg26 said:
good to see all the remaining AI stans are here for their annual circle jerk
at the irony of this post when this forum has become a Heat fan circle jerk.

When none of you were fans of them 4 years ago:
 4 years ago '09        #203
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3824 3824
& it's not even close....

Iverson changed the game, Wade plays the game.
^^^^ just now seeing this quote...
just might be the single most powerful quote in the history of bx

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 07-24-2013 at 07:54 PM..
 07-24-2013, 08:04 PM         #204
doloz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AI with them Dribblez. Ai dem niggz
 4 years ago '07        #205
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
I was a big AI fan growing up but I have to admit he took alot of shots and it might of been the reason why they couldn't build around him. I think a Prime 3Wade is definitely a better player then Iverson was. Its tough to say that since I've watched both since they came in the league but Wade is overall a better player.
 4 years ago '07        #206
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
the delusion in here.

iverson's image changed the game. iverson's carrying changed the game. he was nice but his persona and image is what people gravitated to.

defense: wade by a landslide.
offense: iverson had better handles but that was it. in what aspect of the game is iverson really better than wade in?

someone posted a pic of the iverson's mvp trophy. steve nash has one of those too. who got the finals mvp trophy though? all i know is a team can win with wade on the roster. cant say the same about iverson. and i liked AI. but wade > ivo.
 07-25-2013, 01:00 AM         #207
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

wade groupies still going at it after its already been shut down
 4 years ago '07        #208
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531

[video - click to view]

Wade payin homage at 1:06...ur boy takin notes from Ivo son.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

c'mon son NBA play-off record in steals too?

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #209
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 kakish said:

Wade payin homage at 1:06...ur boy takin notes from Ivo son.

c'mon son NBA play-off record in steals too?

did you have the nba package in 2001 been plenty of cats who actually watched him play day to day that wouldn't take him over wade.... And I'm far from a Wade stan

What do these video prove, you haven't had a rebuttal for any legit point somebody made against it, besides hypothetical sh*t, that most people shot down already with good logic

paying homeage Jordan and Magic both said Bird was the best player they played against and had the ultimate respect for him.. does that mean both them cat's don't think their better? Harden said he molded his game off ginobili and wade admitted to admiring him, and studying his game also.... shaq gives kudos to george mikan and took sh*t from his game.. see were this is going at the end of the day, you didn't follow the early 76ers teams, and just use the cliche angle of making his BEST TEAMMATES look bad, in order, to put him on more of a pedestal for yourself... I understand he was an influence on you growing up, but you need to get over it...
 4 years ago '09        #210
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
inch for inch, pound for pound, AI
Overall though?
Wade
 4 years ago '04        #211
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17140 17140
AI and it isnt even close
 4 years ago '07        #212
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 13023 13023
iverson stans are nostalgic fanboys completely out of touch with the reality of what it takes to win in basketball. he's a career loser who couldn't win playing the way he did. the league wised up and realized he was a bench player on a winning team, so they gave him the boot before iverson or his fans could figure it out. if you're healthy and still have playing years left in you and you're supposed to be so great, but can't get a contract to save you're life, something's wrong.

how are you gonna suck at the only thing you're good at? if you ever shot below 40% in your prime, you're excluded from the conversation when it comes to great scorers. wade took over 20 shots once in his career and averaged over 30. the fact that other players don't have the audacity to chuck like iverson doesn't make him a better scorer. if you favor raw scoring output over any measure of efficiency to justify someone's greatness as your only basis, you've already lost. stick to the coulda, woulda, shoulda's, but the fact is he's a career loser and the only place he wins is in your wet dreams.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-25-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #213
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 jayembee said:
Yea?

2nd best player in the league?

Better than Kobe? No
Better than Melo? No
Better than Duncan? No

Who the fu*k is D-Wade better than? Monta Ellis?
Wade is better than melo.
Melo plays 0 defense.
 07-25-2013, 10:59 AM         #214
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
wade

this shouldn't even be a question
this

/thread
 4 years ago '10        #215
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jayembee said:
How is he not?

Wade as the teams leader only got to the 2nd round.

Iverson took his team to the Finals.

Wade won a championship with a All-Star team.. Shaq, Walker, Mourning, Gary Payton. and lets not forget about 30 FTs a game.

Wade won a 2nd and 3rd Championship with another All-Star team.. Lebron, Bosh, and Ray Allen.

Iverson was a league MVP, scoring champ, rookie of the year

and

D.Wade has earned what?
casual basketball fan exposing himself

I'm just going to quote this in case other people missed this stupid sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #216
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 joshdogg26 said:
iverson stans are nostalgic fanboys completely out of touch with the reality of what it takes to win in basketball. he's a career loser who couldn't win playing the way he did. the league wised up and realized he was a bench player on a winning team, so they gave him the boot before iverson or his fans could figure it out. if you're healthy and still have playing years left in you and you're supposed to be so great, but can't get a contract to save you're life, something's wrong.

how are you gonna suck at the only thing you're good at? if you ever shot below 40% in you're prime, you're excluded from the conversation when it comes to great scorers. wade took over 20 shots once in his career and averaged over 30. the fact that other players don't have the audacity to chuck like iverson doesn't make him a better scorer. if you favor raw scoring output over any measure of efficiency to justify someone's greatness as your only basis, you've already lost. stick to the coulda, woulda, shoulda's, but the fact is he's a career loser and the only place he wins is in your wet dreams.

I'd prop you if I could.
 4 years ago '12        #217
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,414 | Props total: 744 744
 joshdogg26 said:

how are you gonna suck at the only thing you're good at? if you ever shot below 40% in your prime, you're excluded from the conversation when it comes to great scorers. wade took over 20 shots once in his career and averaged over 30. the fact that other players don't have the audacity to chuck like iverson doesn't make him a better scorer. if you favor raw scoring output over any measure of efficiency to justify someone's greatness as your only basis, you've already lost. stick to the coulda, woulda, shoulda's, but the fact is he's a career loser and the only place he wins is in your wet dreams.

4 years ago '04        #218
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 joshdogg26 said:
iverson stans are nostalgic fanboys completely out of touch with the reality of what it takes to win in basketball.
Stopped reading here.

What do you Wade stans think it takes to win in basketball? Team up with multiple Hall of Famers not once, but twice?

Iverson played in an era where there were multiple great teams at once, not 2-4 teams of HoFers and then everybody else. You would know this if all you wade stans weren't born in the 90s.
 4 years ago '07        #219
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
did you have the nba package in 2001 been plenty of cats who actually watched him play day to day that wouldn't take him over wade.... And I'm far from a Wade stan

What do these video prove, you haven't had a rebuttal for any legit point somebody made against it, besides hypothetical sh*t, that most people shot down already with good logic

paying homeage Jordan and Magic both said Bird was the best player they played against and had the ultimate respect for him.. does that mean both them cat's don't think their better? Harden said he molded his game off ginobili and wade admitted to admiring him, and studying his game also.... shaq gives kudos to george mikan and took sh*t from his game.. see were this is going at the end of the day, you didn't follow the early 76ers teams, and just use the cliche angle of making his BEST TEAMMATES look bad, in order, to put him on more of a pedestal for yourself... I understand he was an influence on you growing up, but you need to get over it...
ur sooo mad tho son...those videos were put up just to get dudes like u salty.

Iverson was the better basketball PLAYER...Wade was on better basketball teams.

you try to come off as a smart guy so you should understand that Wade is bigger, stronger and was almost just as fast in his prime. AI had many more dis-advantages and still was able to trump Wade is not only stats, but also did better for his franchise as the sole superstar.

As the only star on his team Ivo was able to win a game against maybe the greatest Laker team of all time who were yet to lose the whole play-offs while beating every other all-star in the East on the way.

When Wade was playing with a bunch of defensive players and he was the only star on his team the motherfu*ker could barely make the play-offs. He never even got outta the 1st round as the sole star. And im the one overrating players?

Iverson could have easily won a ring in his career. It's all circumstantial. He NEVER was playing with the talent Wade has and you can argue even though Wade went off in the finals Shaq was just as valuable to the Heat that whole season.

#2 all-time in PPG in the play-offs

#7 all-time in SPG in the play-offs

#6 all time in PPG in regular season (was #3 at one point. Last 2 seasons with DET and PHI hurt his avg)

#8 all time in STG in the regular season

Wade had the better physical ability, the better teammates from the begginging of his career all the way to the end and the better coaches. I'm not saying Larry isn't great but he's no Pat Riley.

Here we have list with many legendary names on it. sh*t...i'll just let the record books tell it

Last edited by kakish; 07-25-2013 at 02:46 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #220
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Stopped reading here.

What do you Wade stans think it takes to win in basketball? Team up with multiple Hall of Famers not once, but twice?

Iverson played in an era where there were multiple great teams at once, not 2-4 teams of HoFers and then everybody else. You would know this if all you wade stans weren't born in the 90s.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy