Prime AI vs Prime Wade

most viewed right now
 174
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 172
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #181
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
They were what chu mean
 Impeccable said:




The 09 year? The one where them cavs were 66-16, first seed, and with the best player in the league?

Wade's heat were 5th seed. No1 else deserved that sht.

I do agree with the CP3 comment tho.


Yall are still missing the point. From pure skill, Wade is better.
 4 years ago '04        #182
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 6217 6217
 Chrisdunk said:
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
Yea D-Wade was definitely k!llin it that year. CLE havin the best record and bein damn near undefeated at home is what gave it to Bron but nobody could be mad if Wade had won it. I always thought Wade was 2nd best player in the league when healthy
 4 years ago '13        #183
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
That team built around Lebron may not have been great individually but collectively they were outstanding that year.

Those players pretty much maximized Lebron's strengths and they were the best defensive team in the League at the time.

Yeah LBJ had more wins but their stats were damn near identical. You can't just dismiss it, there was a legitimate argument for Wade that year IMO.

It's like Kobe in 05-07. He was by far the best player in the League at the time but lost out to Nash because of the wins argument.
 4 years ago '07        #184
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
AI and it ain't even close
 4 years ago '07        #185
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
Wade got more overall skill but I would take AI over him basically every time I went to build a team
 4 years ago '04        #186
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Chrisdunk said:
Wade should have won MVP in 09.

Lebron won it that year, but he got one of those default MVP's. You know, the ones where the writers felt like it was his time, even if someone else was more deserving.


- Kind of like Kobe getting it in 2008 instead of Chris Paul (Kobe should have won it multiple times before this, but no one wanted to vote for him in the past because of the r*pe allegations and his bad rep at the time). They just thought it was about time he got one, and everyone had forgot about the r*pe allegations.

- Also like Dirk getting it the year before. Steve Nash should have won it 3 times in a row, but people seem to want to spread the wealth with the MVP's. If they gave it to Nash the two years prior, how could they not give it to him that year? He was the most valuable player of any team that year, so what if it was 3 years in a row?


Here's the stats compared between LBJ and Wade in 08-09:

DWade

Points: 30.2
Rbs: 5
Ast: 7.5
Blocks: 1.3
Steals: 2.2
FG: 49.1%
FT: 76.5%
3PT: 31.7%

LBJ

Pts: 28.4
Rbs: 7.6
Ast: 7.2
Blk: 1.1
Steals: 1.8
FG: 48.4
FT: 71.2
3PT: 34.4


Lebron had a much better team, but DWade deserved it that year, and it was his only legitimate shot at it.
This dude is such a fu*kin moron.
 4 years ago '13        #187
Impeccable 208 heat pts208 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 907 907
 Chrisdunk said:
That team built around Lebron may not have been great individually but collectively they were outstanding that year.

Those players pretty much maximized Lebron's strengths and they were the best defensive team in the League at the time.

Yeah LBJ had more wins but their stats were damn near identical. You can't just dismiss it, there was a legitimate argument for Wade that year IMO.

It's like Kobe in 05-07. He was by far the best player in the League at the time but lost out to Nash because of the wins argument.
Best player in the league =/= the player that should get MVP.
 4 years ago '12        #188
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Chrisdunk said:
That team built around Lebron may not have been great individually but collectively they were outstanding that year.

Those players pretty much maximized Lebron's strengths and they were the best defensive team in the League at the time.

Yeah LBJ had more wins but their stats were damn near identical. You can't just dismiss it, there was a legitimate argument for Wade that year IMO.

It's like Kobe in 05-07. He was by far the best player in the League at the time but lost out to Nash because of the wins argument.




My bean should have at least 4 MVPs
 4 years ago '07        #189
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
If Bean were more of a team player he would but thats what doomed em the 1 he won they just gave it to em' but CP3 shouldve won that year
 GucciBoy347 said:
[/SIZE]


My bean should have at least 4 MVPs
 4 years ago '13        #190
Impeccable 208 heat pts208 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 907 907
 GucciBoy347 said:
[/SIZE]


My bean should have at least 4 MVPs
fk no
 4 years ago '12        #191
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,449 | Props total: 12814 12814
dumbasses really think "help" has to show up on the stat sheet...if Shaq only had 10 points I promise you the D was worried about him each time down the court, you think defense were worried about Matumbo or Theo Ratliff? C'mon man, Iverson and Lebron the only 2 to take their teams to the finals with ZERO help....Wades a beast but he always had more help....Iverson shot cause he had to, the game 7 against Toronto, he was hurt and doubled everytime he touched the ball so he dished out 16 a.ssist, dude was a beast, he shot all the time cause he had too

foh

Answer>>>Flash
 4 years ago '07        #192
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
They seem to not realize this mane D-Wades prime is now he's been on the decline after the 08-09 season & still falling
 Mr Fujaveli said:
dumbasses really think "help" has to show up on the stat sheet...if Shaq only had 10 points I promise you the D was worried about him each time down the court, you think defense were worried about Matumbo or Theo Ratliff? C'mon man, Iverson and Lebron the only 2 to take their teams to the finals with ZERO help....Wades a beast but he always had more help....Iverson shot cause he had to, the game 7 against Toronto, he was hurt and doubled everytime he touched the ball so he dished out 16 a.ssist, dude was a beast, he shot all the time cause he had too

foh

Answer>>>Flash
 4 years ago '13        #193
Impeccable 208 heat pts208 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 907 907
 Mr Fujaveli said:
dumbasses really think "help" has to show up on the stat sheet...if Shaq only had 10 points I promise you the D was worried about him each time down the court, you think defense were worried about Matumbo or Theo Ratliff? C'mon man, Iverson and Lebron the only 2 to take their teams to the finals with ZERO help....Wades a beast but he always had more help....Iverson shot cause he had to, the game 7 against Toronto, he was hurt and doubled everytime he touched the ball so he dished out 16 a.ssist, dude was a beast, he shot all the time cause he had too

foh

Answer>>>Flash
AI had a great defensive player
 4 years ago '04        #194
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,003 | Props total: 11807 11807
@ Some of the sh*t in this thread.. n*ggas using AI's tenure with DENVER to prove why "PRIME wade > PRIME AI " then criticizing other peoples' reading comprehension I can't..

Too many fu*king 90s babies on this forum.



I don't really even like this comparison to begin with though Too many variables to make any sort of an objective judgment but in my opinion PRIME answer was better.


Last edited by torious; 07-24-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #195
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Everyone please just stop...


[video - click to view]


Wade is a great player who has been on the right teams at the right times.

He is not a once in a generation type of player like Iverson.

Iverson changed the game, Wade plays the game.
 4 years ago '07        #196
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
exactly nobody born in the 80s in their right mind would agree Wade was better KIDS THESE DAYS
 torious said:
@ Some of the sh*t in this thread.. n*ggas using AI's tenure with DENVER to prove why "PRIME wade > PRIME AI " then criticizing other peoples' reading comprehension I can't..

Too many fu*king 90s babies on this forum.



I don't really even like this comparison to begin with though Too many variables to make any sort of an objective judgment but in my opinion PRIME answer was better.
 4 years ago '07        #197
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
Wade was gr8 he's not even in the top 5 no more barely in top 7 i fu*ks wit em but better then Bubba Chuck NANN this is a prime example AI started off day beasting
 kakish said:
Everyone please just stop...



Wade is a great player who has been on the right teams at the right times.

He is not a once in a generation type of player like Iverson.

Iverson changed the game, Wade plays the game.
 07-24-2013, 05:33 PM         #198
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Everyone please just stop...



Wade is a great player who has been on the right teams at the right times.

He is not a once in a generation type of player like Iverson.

Iverson changed the game, Wade plays the game.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #199
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
good to see all the remaining AI stans are here for their annual circle jerk
 4 years ago '04        #200
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,003 | Props total: 11807 11807
 joshdogg26 said:
good to see all the remaining AI stans are here for their annual circle jerk

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy