Vybz Kartel Freed Of Murder Charge As Case Collapses

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '05        #81
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 dlettern said:
Black people.....protest against Zimmerman for k!lling a Black man and getting away with it yet Black people rejoice at this dude getting off.....where's the logic?
He's black, it's OK. He got off...Rejoice people !

Some d!ckheads here. Probably the same people all angry up in the Zimmerman related threads. Dumb a.ss bi*ches. What would you say it that was your mom, son, brother or sister that they decided to murder? Would you be so hapy to see him set free then? because he a music star he should get off?
 4 years ago '05        #82
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #83
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
Black people.....protest against Zimmerman for k!lling a Black man and getting away with it yet Black people rejoice at this dude getting off.....where's the logic?
 ghost213 said:
He's black, it's OK. He got off...Rejoice people !

Some d!ckheads here. Probably the same people all angry up in the Zimmerman related threads. Dumb a.ss bi*ches. What would you say it that was your mom, son, brother or sister that they decided to murder? Would you be so hapy to see him set free then? because he a music star he should get off?

okay......keep boosie, keep max b, zimmerman never needed a trial they shoulda just kept him

why take A. Hernandez to court....just lock him up

next time anyone is arrested i think the police should just keep them in jail....no legal process

they fren/family/fans dem should just forget bout dem and any hope of dem getting away

AKS MUZIK said:
Free worl boss

[pic - click to view]

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAZA MI SEH
[pic - click to view]

07-25-2013, 11:52 AM         #84
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl need fi sekkle down.

bun bleaching, that ish is wack

Dancehall miss di teacha, last 2 summer been flop since he gone.
 07-25-2013, 11:52 AM         #85
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carib Breeze said:
okay......keep boosie, keep max b, zimmerman never needed a trial they shoulda just kept him

why take A. Hernandez to court....just lock him up

next time anyone is arrested i think the police should just keep them in jail....no legal process

they fren/family/fans dem should just forget bout dem and any hope of dem getting away

GAZA MI SEH
[pic - click to view]

AWOL

4 years ago '12        #86
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
ppl need fi sekkle down.

bun bleaching, that ish is wack

Dancehall miss di teacha, last 2 summer been flop since he gone.

Errytime i go party they got to play old kartel and mavado chuune, couple popcaan and tommy lee. Dancehall need de man to come back cause no other artist shine like him on erry riddim

this summer i ain even listening nuh lotta dancehall just chris martin reggae and some soca
 07-25-2013, 12:29 PM         #87
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carib Breeze said:
Errytime i go party they got to play old kartel and mavado chuune, couple popcaan and tommy lee. Dancehall need de man to come back cause no other artist shine like him on erry riddim

this summer i ain even listening nuh lotta dancehall just chris martin reggae and some soca
Martinna is my singer!!!! I cut nuff dubs with yute.

Di goose bumps riddim is my ish!!
 4 years ago '11        #88
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 cormega74 said:
There is only one GOAT of dancehall n*gga!
and it aint shabba
 4 years ago '12        #89
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
Martinna is my singer!!!! I cut nuff dubs with yute.

Di goose bumps riddim is my ish!!
di man bad like fu*k

got a dj summer mix wid lotta chuune from him, tarrus riley and buzy signal

riddim for when i rolling wid me summer gyal
 07-25-2013, 01:54 PM         #90
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305Lars said:
and it aint shabba
Shabba is di GOAT, he made dancehall mainstream in the 90's. Young yutes won't understand. Older heads know Shabba is and was goat.

cyaa leave out Yellow man too.

General and dutty paul hold him own too.
 4 years ago '08        #91
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
nuff yardies inna di thread!!!!!!

Blodclotttt
 4 years ago '05        #92
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
There's so much yall don't know about. Too bad I can't fully elaborate. This is more politically driven than anything.... let's keep it at that. Nobody involved cares about those bodies. Kartel has had government, police, politicians, etc in his back pocket since before you heard of him. They turn their head to every thing he does for the most part.

This is driven by his refusal to stop the anti gay tunes. He was warned several times. They been had this dirt on him and if he cooperated nobody would have given a fu*k as they haven't for years.

Everything in Jamaica is politics, especially things involving the legal system.

What you think what happened to Buju down here wasn't a joint set up? Its all politics. Jamaica is trying to separate themselves from the anti gay reputation and with the dancehall music being as influencial as it is, that's the main target. Why you think so many bug artists stopped the anti gay lyrics and some have even openly apologized?

It also has a lot to do with a major agreement he made with one political party that the other didn't take keen too. He crossed some big time people that have had his back for years. The REAL story is nothing you think of, and nothing you'll ever know about.
 4 years ago '05        #93
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Not to say he wasn't involved in those crimes.... don't care honestly.... but what I'm saying is if he didn't p!ss certain people off to the extent that he did no such evidence would have ever materialized.

You know how many local shootings in Portmore he's been factually involved in somehow and the police know about it?

He won't cooperate fully but he's gonna give into something when that final charge is dropped.
 4 years ago '05        #94
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,397 | Props total: 4480 4480
 2 Pistolz said:
There's so much yall don't know about. Too bad I can't fully elaborate. This is more politically driven than anything.... let's keep it at that. Nobody involved cares about those bodies. Kartel has had government, police, politicians, etc in his back pocket since before you heard of him. They turn their head to every thing he does for the most part.

This is driven by his refusal to stop the anti gay tunes. He was warned several times. They been had this dirt on him and if he cooperated nobody would have given a fu*k as they haven't for years.

Everything in Jamaica is politics, especially things involving the legal system.

What you think what happened to Buju down here wasn't a joint set up? Its all politics. Jamaica is trying to separate themselves from the anti gay reputation and with the dancehall music being as influencial as it is, that's the main target. Why you think so many bug artists stopped the anti gay lyrics and some have even openly apologized?

It also has a lot to do with a major agreement he made with one political party that the other didn't take keen too. He crossed some big time people that have had his back for years. The REAL story is nothing you think of, and nothing you'll ever know about.
continue to elaborate...
 4 years ago '05        #95
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 dlettern said:
Huge difference between an innocent 17 year old kid profiled and k!lled for being a young n*gga walking with hoody.... And k!lling a man who is a fu*kin murderer himself. These are "victims" who have contributed to other people becoming victims in the past. Doesn't make it right, but it also doesn't compare to a child.

Stop comparing Trayvon's death to the death of people involved in the criminal world.
 4 years ago '13        #96
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,303 | Props total: 24400 24400
all i gotta say is Free Dudus he had everybody eatting top don dada
 4 years ago '11        #97
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
 2 Pistolz said:

He hasnt done an anti gay tune in years...
Theres worse artist.
Why they never lock up Sizzla?
 4 years ago '11        #98
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
Good interview with kartels lawyer worth taking a look!

[video - click to view]

Speaks on both cases
According to him they down have video evidence dna etc and the case is weak and only bring it up to stop him getting bail and the case depends on a witness who didnt even witness the murder due to him running away.

Last edited by KingP1n; 07-26-2013 at 05:29 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago