Started From The Bottom MY A$$! Drake Was Living Good Back In The Day! (Fridge Stocked With Food!)

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #121
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
n*gga looks like a young me
 4 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
fu*k this f*ggot a.ss rap game when beige a.ss canadian n*ggas with silver spoons can reach the top....I see why he didn't cry when Pac died
 4 years ago '05        #123
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
drake obviously meant started from low wealthy class as shown in the video. the f*ggot who said "stfu" needs to start school again. possibly preeschool if he can't interpret a video.
 4 years ago '11        #124
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25141 25141
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:

Don't a.ssume I'm a middle class type of n*gga, I live in Monroe, GA were 22% of the people live under the poverty line, f*ggot n*gga you don't know me so don't make a.ssumptions on how i'm living.
you in that 22% though..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #125
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i stopped liking drake a while ago he sounds the same on every record. but trying to change starting from the bottom hell no.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #126
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
its funny how many paradoies are out there for drake. none of them sound good, but the fact that the goat gets appreciated is always a good thing.
 4 years ago '09        #127
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 BBhiphop said:
dude said 'I think driving a Mercedes is pretentious'

[pic - click to view]

more like "i dont drive a Mercedes because mom wouldn't buy one"
 4 years ago '05        #128
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Stillhyphy said:
I dont even wanna reply to you you might still be playing sarcastic. you cant be this dumb after its been explained 20 times in here already
When do you see me post in here so often that ive made you think i try to be sarcastic so much ?? Oh and i dont even watch rap videos anymore, its been years. Also i dont know wtf your talking about that its been explained 20 times. Read it and move on groupie.....
 4 years ago '11        #129
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 Dray said:
driving a 04 in 04 though..
Residuals from being on t.v.

BBhiphop said:
dude said 'I think driving a Mercedes is pretentious'

[pic - click to view]

Fake a.ss mutherfu*ker

And what the fu*k is that lame doing in that gif? Is that dancing??

Chicano_Flow said:
Look at Mr. Professor here trying to sound smart. First of all, aint too many rappers in the game right now who try to speak proper or straight from a thesaurus.
Yes, heaven forbid if any sense of intelligence is displayed in what rappers ever say. That sh*t is played out and dumb sh*t is all we care about now. I ain't trying to learn nothing about nothing, just make us do a dance. Bread and circus for the masses!!

07-25-2013, 12:34 PM         #130
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
Upset?
The threads just bullsh*t

"Started from the bottom" - Started meaning "Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."
Meaning he could be refering to starting from the bottom from birth...
So the videos irrelevant considering it was from a few years ago.
Pretty sure he simply means he started from the bottom of the "rap game" and now he's on top. That would be stupid to say he started from the bottom meaning from birth.

fu*k that n*gga Drake and always talking about how he came up into fame though. sh*ts lame now.
 4 years ago '10        #131
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
btw to ppl thinking that vid is from 04 yall dmb

prolly from 08-09

and he said it's pretentious to buy a mercedes or beamer as your FIRST car, unless you have the money for it

i dont even like drake's music, barely listen to it, but I respect him and he inspires me to make a better life for myself

stay hating ur life f*gs, drake gettin bomb pus*y smoking the bombest tree and countin stacks, sometin everyone single last one of u bums wish u were doing

stop hating, drake is ur idol
 4 years ago '04        #132
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 392 392
 loyola llothta said:
Radio free roscoe I remember that. Man, drake was the corniest even his grandma didn't take him seriously but look at him now, young money millionaire.

Rap game fake a.ss fuk tho
 4 years ago '05        #133
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770
why do black people allow this jew f*g to use the n-word?
 07-25-2013, 01:41 PM         #134
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:

Don't a.ssume I'm a middle class type of n*gga, I live in Monroe, GA were 22% of the people live under the poverty line, f*ggot n*gga you don't know me so don't make a.ssumptions on how i'm living.
please my guy u a bi*ch n*gga talking about "what kinda bum a.ss n*ggas ".....a n*gga that claims he from the hood wouldnt say some sh*t like that......uza cracka a.ss cracka go tell your mom to make me a tunafish bagel too bi*ch with ur 22% live under the poverty line a.ss
 07-25-2013, 01:44 PM         #135
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illMattie said:
why do black people allow this jew f*g to use the n-word?
why do white people think its cool to be f*gs on hip hop forums now? i remember when u wiggas used to act like ya was black just to be accepted yall been full of urselves since rap went pop and all these white artist been coming out the wood work
 07-25-2013, 01:56 PM         #136
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Heat said:

prolly from 08-09

and he said it's pretentious to buy a mercedes or beamer as your FIRST car, unless you have the money for it

i dont even like drake's music, barely listen to it, but I respect him and he inspires me to make a better life for myself

stay hating ur life f*gs, drake gettin bomb pus*y smoking the bombest tree and countin stacks, sometin everyone single last one of u bums wish u were doing

All these f*ggots want to be drake
 07-25-2013, 02:16 PM         #137
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Oh so now I'm white?

Damn you're salty as fu*k, and no I live in a black neighborhood not in "the hood", and I don't eat fish

you fu*king bum a.ss n*gga
u canadian f*ggot
stop lying u only live in a black neighborhood when you browsing wshh
 4 years ago '07        #138
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
We all know drake exaggerates his past. He grew up middle class and considers that being broke. There is no such thing as a broke jew.
 4 years ago '12        #139
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Chicano_Flow said:
When do you see me post in here so often that ive made you think i try to be sarcastic so much ?? Oh and i dont even watch rap videos anymore, its been years. Also i dont know wtf your talking about that its been explained 20 times. Read it and move on groupie.....
That explains why youre so fu*kin slow go read my first post on the 3rd page dumbass then stop replyig to me
 420Heat said:

prolly from 08-09

this video is like from 05 bro, come on now. look how young he is. 08 - 09 is when he was droppin heat
 4 years ago '13        #140
AweBit 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 1933 1933
 silentmurder2 said:
Boxden worships this f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago