Started From The Bottom MY A$$! Drake Was Living Good Back In The Day! (Fridge Stocked With Food!)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #81
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
yall act like this is surprising. We knew he was on degrassi..
 07-24-2013, 05:24 PM         #82
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t so olddd lol n*ggas keep hating i swear this gets re-posted 2 times a year lame a.ss n*ggas
 4 years ago '06        #83
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
He started from the bottom in that he was a nobody and now he's one of the top in the rap game.
 4 years ago '04        #84
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 KingP1n said:
Upset?
The threads just bullsh*t

"Started from the bottom" - Started meaning "Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."
Meaning he could be refering to starting from the bottom from birth...
So the videos irrelevant considering it was from a few years ago.
You what he means when he says "starting from the bottom"
You must be a hell of a Drake lover.
 4 years ago '04        #85
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
im not a big Drake fan so I don't think he talkin about he was from the slums or anything. as far as startin from the bottom that is a perspective. I guess he felt he came up from the bottom through the industry. that dude living quarters was bigger than our whole spot growing up with a gang of us... we started for the bottom for real.. now im working from the middle trying to get to the top.. lol
 4 years ago '05        #86
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Stillhyphy said:

please tell me this post is sarcasm
This canadian boy or whatever the fu*k he is, had a spoiled childhood, ive seen that video of him comaplaining to his mom or some old lady about a tuna sandwhich. Spoiled bi*ch crying and sh*t, depends on others to do a simple task for him. "NOW WE HERE" ? He was already there under his mommy and daddys wing....
 4 years ago '04        #87
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
I have to say after the GQ article I have a new respect for him.
 07-24-2013, 06:40 PM         #88
richrealPART2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
Upset?
The threads just bullsh*t

"Started from the bottom" - Started meaning "Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."
Meaning he could be refering to starting from the bottom from birth...
So the videos irrelevant considering it was from a few years ago.
 4 years ago '12        #89
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Chicano_Flow said:
This canadian boy or whatever the fu*k he is, had a spoiled childhood, ive seen that video of him comaplaining to his mom or some old lady about a tuna sandwhich. Spoiled bi*ch crying and sh*t, depends on others to do a simple task for him. "NOW WE HERE" ? He was already there under his mommy and daddys wing....
I dont even wanna reply to you you might still be playing sarcastic. you cant be this dumb after its been explained 20 times in here already
 4 years ago '04        #90
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
That dudes name is Aubrey??????

You fu*kz make the corniest people into stars.....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #91
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,607 | Props total: 6831 6831
This guys in an apartment with 3 people that's worse than the one I rent .... and this is living good ?

You're some low expectation having fu*kers on here man.

You can't be a rapper unless you were living in total disparate poverty plucking roaches out the cereal box now ? You can't even have had food in your fridge when you an actor on a TV show ?!!?

God damn people wanna hate Drake so fu*king bad , he's just a fu*king mixed race kid from Canada from the lower middle class. So he didn't slang rocks on the corner , who cares really ?

Most of these other "hard" rappers didn't either , but he at least shows where he's really from not some fu*king Hollywood movie version of what he's supposed to be from.

Let the man live.
 4 years ago '10        #92
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
^^^The only reason why Drake is as famous as he is is because he sings. Let that man have come into the industry rapping about the stuff he sings about on some Joe Buddens sh*t
 4 years ago '07        #93
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
Man who cares
 4 years ago '05        #94
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
When a night say bottom yall just want it to mean broke.... If a night go to college and then to the league and didn't get a ship to ball in college got drafted and worked his way to the all star game... he started from the bottom...drake ain't say he was poor
 4 years ago '12        #95
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
His voice deep af
 07-24-2013, 07:56 PM         #96
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his name is Aubrey and he pronounces n*gga as nigg3r
 07-24-2013, 08:24 PM         #97
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well his mom's doin it big. i heard keeping a to-do list enhances wealth. Nice music selection, Big L n sh*t... but if thats the bottom than i dont know where the fu*k Im at. Flatend under the bottom pressed up against Fat Joe.
 07-24-2013, 08:28 PM         #98
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
When a night say bottom yall just want it to mean broke.... If a night go to college and then to the league and didn't get a ship to ball in college got drafted and worked his way to the all star game... he started from the bottom...drake ain't say he was poor
Even so, when u emerge in music after being on a television show for years, thats still not the bottom. Now if hes talking about his career all together, well i dont know how he landed the TV gig so u could still have a point.
 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM         #99
Noun Town Bat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What grade are you clowns in? Why do you people care so much about these rappers and their personal lives? Does it really matter? This sh*t is nothing but music. If it sounds good and makes your bi*ch head bob then listen to it. It's not about being hood or hard or how gangsta you are anymore. We have people like kanye and drake and frank ocean running the rap game. It's about music that sounds good... not street cred, being hard and all that bs. Nobody cares about the bum azz crack slingin hood mentality anymore....grow up.
 4 years ago '04        #100
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,525 | Props total: 3307 3307
 silentmurder2 said:
Boxden worships this f*ggot
im def not 1 of them fu*k drake n his wack a.ss rap albums hes like the beiber of rap to these nerds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy