Started From The Bottom MY A$$! Drake Was Living Good Back In The Day! (Fridge Stocked With Food!)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 4 years ago '11        #62
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3887 3887
Lol like "Your fridge ain't empty n*gga, u doing great."

I always had a fully stocked fridge and freezer. Even if we ain't have nuffin else, we always gon have food in da crib.

Poor decisions
 4 years ago '04        #63
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
This kid used to live in the Forest Hill area of Toronto, went to prep-schools... He definitely didn't start from the bottom... I know this for a fact, I know ppl that have chilled with him and went to school with him before he became Drake or even the wheelchair f*g from degrassi...
 4 years ago '05        #64
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 KingP1n said:
Upset?
The threads just bullsh*t

"Started from the bottom" - Started meaning "Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."
Meaning he could be refering to starting from the bottom from birth...
So the videos irrelevant considering it was from a few years ago.
damn...drake d!ck taste ok?
 07-24-2013, 03:59 PM         #65
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn hip hop fell offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
 4 years ago '11        #66
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
This lame was just as boring back then as he is now. And with a deep voice, why does he sound like a high pitched bi*ch n*gga when he raps?

4 years ago '11        #67
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 12567 12567
dude winning and you can't take that from him now but he will forever take flack for headlines and started from the bottom because people will forever say he didn't start from the bottom or he never even fire a pistol but at the end of the day he got a following and millions never will be a fan but i respect his grind and up all night and take care off take care is 2 of the only drake songs i bump heavy.

he was just a kid who was fortune to get some breaks that made him well off before rap but at heart he love music and writing lyrics..like most of us expect the well off part before rap.
 4 years ago '04        #68
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
People don't understand if they look up the copyright for "Started From The Bottom", the HOOK & 1st Verse are both written by Future for Drake. Drake only wrote the 2nd verse.
 4 years ago '05        #69
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
1 of the greatest african american actors of all time? this bi*ch is neither african nor american.....
 4 years ago '05        #70
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 KingP1n said:
Upset?

"Started from the bottom" - Started meaning "Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."
what a reach lol
 4 years ago '05        #71
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 KingP1n said:
Upset?

Look at Mr. Professor here trying to sound smart. First of all, aint too many rappers in the game right now who try to speak proper or straight from a thesaurus. Its clear as daylight, that Aubrey is trying to make himself look like he had a rough childhood growing up. Lyrics like, "i was tryna get it on my own", Working all night traffic on the way home", "Uncle calling me like where ya at, I gave you the keys told you bring it right back" You gotta be stupid or an Aubrey Groupie not to think that he is trying to sound like he had it hard growing up.
 4 years ago '04        #72
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
@ people being mad that Drake's surroundings as a youth were better than theres. What lil n*gga in the hood wouldn't wanna trade places and live comfortably with a loving mother who supplies tuna bagels on command, whipping a 04 Acura with his own studio apartment in the basement? sh*t....I wish.

I don't get why people still give Drake sh*t for things like this. He's been in the public eye since his early teens, and we all saw how corny that n*gga used to be. His whole image and the fact that he was an actor that "wrote songs" and "wanted to be a rapper"transforming into multi-platinum multi-millionaire that has a catalog of well written hits under his belt (and a pretty decent discography all things said and done) is respectable and worth recognizing.

NOBODY expected this n*gga to be who he is today. His most loyal, down homies probably laughed behind this furry eyebrow having n*ggaz back every single day over the thought of him actually making it.

I'd argue that a white washed preppy kid trying to shake the white washed Degrassi image/demographic attempting to be a rapper in the rap game IS the bottom...........and hate it or not but that n*gga is here.

Edit: Rap is an artform. The thing about perception is that we can only go by what we see. Nobody really knows what Drake's life was really like except for the people who were in his life at the time. Again, this n*gga had corny written all over his face. It had to be hard being the weird looking mixed kid with a jew fro and thick eyebrows trying to be taken seriously. His bottom is subjective to what he experienced. Give him a break.

Last edited by Ea$e; 07-24-2013 at 04:39 PM..
 07-24-2013, 04:41 PM         #73
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #74
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Chicano_Flow said:
Look at Mr. Professor here trying to sound smart. First of all, aint too many rappers in the game right now who try to speak proper or straight from a thesaurus. Its clear as daylight, that Aubrey is trying to make himself look like he had a rough childhood growing up. Lyrics like, "i was tryna get it on my own", Working all night traffic on the way home", "Uncle calling me like where ya at, I gave you the keys told you bring it right back" You gotta be stupid or an Aubrey Groupie not to think that he is trying to sound like he had it hard growing up.

please tell me this post is sarcasm
 4 years ago '04        #75
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Ea$e said:
@ people being mad that Drake's surroundings as a youth were better than theres. What lil n*gga in the hood wouldn't wanna trade places and live comfortably with a loving mother who supplies tuna bagels on command, whipping a 04 Acura with his own studio apartment in the basement? sh*t....I wish.
this.

motherfukas wear this struggle sh*t like a badge of honor to the point where you get the feeling that they dont ever really wanna come up. I remember being a little kid and living in a 1 bedroom apt with 4 other family members and even as a 5-6 year old I KNEW that sh*t was wack. But we were struggling and eventually got a bigger place, but times still werent easy.

but you cant fault that dude for being born into what he was born into. it isnt like he's the new royal baby or some sh*t where he's living in extreme wealth.

sh*t, could you imagine being a teenager and having a whole basement to yourself?
 4 years ago '13        #76
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
There are alot of hurt feelings in this thread.
 4 years ago '05        #77
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Lucky Lucas said:
fu*k is you n*ggas talking about that is the bottom, if you living less than that then you lost
you must of grown up with a silver spoon in your mouth...and your a.ss.
 07-24-2013, 05:00 PM         #78
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
a loving mother who supplies tuna bagels on command.
 4 years ago '04        #79
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23393 23393
This guy is soft
 4 years ago '06        #80
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 45 45
so we gone act like his voice hasn't gotten much higher since then...
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago