Rihanna, Jay Z, Kanye West Join Stevie Wonder's Florida Boycott Following George Zimmerman Verdict

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 130
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
136 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
186 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Steve-0 
space
avatar space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
yea im sure no celebrties comin to miami anymore
 5 years ago '04        #42
Djtimberlake00 
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
Will.i.am boycotting? FLORIDA WON
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #43
beaker1015 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$6,432 | Props total: 4345 4345
 TayMasterChef said:
This is so dumb

They're basically saying they don't give a fu*k about their fans
Cause they give a fu*k about something bigger.
 5 years ago '04        #44
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 774 774
 TayMasterChef said:
This is so dumb

They're basically saying they don't give a fu*k about their fans
wrong young dumb a.ss. they are saying that they are standing up for what is right. just like somebody stands up for your civil rights everyday and U.E.O.N.O.
 07-23-2013, 05:46 PM         #45
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jigga is my boy and all, but I dont see how this is really doing much. hurts the fans more than makes a powerful statement. law aint gonna change so.......
 5 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11991 11991
Thats a dumb a.ss idea, if they really want to say fu*k the State, get on stage perform and protest DURING your show.
 5 years ago '13        #47
Xavi619 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,229 | Props total: 5691 5691


 5 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,309 | Props total: 5330 5330
fu*k Florida. bi*ch a.ss state with bi*ch a.ss basketball teams.
 5 years ago '09        #49
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 266 266
It's just fu*kin entertainment...big deal. Who really misses out here? Any artist that follows through is an idiot seeing half our Country has the same similar laws anyways. Nowadays artists are only making money off of the touring, so cancelling concerts is stupid every aspect. People need to stop letting entertainers run the world and caring so much about their staged fake lives.
 07-23-2013, 07:08 PM         #50
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You complain that the entertainers don't stand up enough
The entertainers stand up you complain


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #51
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
Now rick ross, wayne, baby, diddy, dj khaled need to sell their property down there and straight bounce. Florida needs to starve for this sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #52
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
what does this exactly prove? their fans in florida dont mean sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #53
mizlk33 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$540 | Props total: 194 194
 ezduzit said:
im confused about this. because the regular self-defense law says you have to retreat before using lethal force.. but they said that didnt have to be proved in the trial.. the stand your ground doctrine says you dont have to retreat also but im either hearing that zimmerman didnt use it or the judge rejected it... if you know more about the trial then me. then youre welcome to enlighten me
Zimmerman waved his rights to claim stand your ground... I could be wrong but the way I understand it is that, for self defense you have a duty to retreat but only if that option is available and you can do it safely. I guess if TM was on top beating the donuts out of him he was unable to retreat and feared for his life, throw in the accusation that TM tried to grab the gun and its a wrap.

They need to find some way to ammend the law so that if the actions taken by the defendant led to the confrontation then they can't claim self defense or stand your ground.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 109 109
fu*k around and still send that n*gga Stevie to Florida with out him knowing. Unless his super human smelling is enough for him to detect that unjust Floridian air, that n*gga ain't gotta choice.
 5 years ago '13        #55
412Sadom 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 2335 2335
we been had this sh*t in the burgh.. u gotta have a good lawyer or be in the right some way to beat the case though
 07-23-2013, 10:16 PM         #56
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mizlk33 said:
Zimmerman waved his rights to claim stand your ground... I could be wrong but the way I understand it is that, for self defense you have a duty to retreat but only if that option is available and you can do it safely. I guess if TM was on top beating the donuts out of him he was unable to retreat and feared for his life, throw in the accusation that TM tried to grab the gun and its a wrap.

They need to find some way to ammend the law so that if the actions taken by the defendant led to the confrontation then they can't claim self defense or stand your ground.
It is in the law, if you are in the act of committing a crime you can't use "stand your ground." These artists are stupid, the problem with the case wasn't with the law, it was with the evidence. They couldn't prove Zimmerman started the physical confrontation. If they could've he would have been in the act of committing a crime and he would be behind bars.

I personally don't want the law to be repealed. The law also applies to me when I'm in my house. If someone breaks into my house, I can stand my ground and shoot them. Without this law, I would have to retreat from my own house while someone robs all my sh*t. fu*k that. I know people are upset about this case and I understand why, but they should fix the law to prevent what happened in Sanford, not get rid of it all together.


Last edited by SmokeOne; 07-23-2013 at 10:23 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 LYTE said:
My artist, though not big yet said he wont perform in Florida. Just turned down a show at King of Diamonds.

I told him when sh*t get major, we have to compensate the potential future Florida fans. He asked how.

I said doing more shows in states that surround Florida & charging the Florida residents a crazy discount like 50% or more.

Taking in consideration their time & money spent for travel. If an artist of Jay Z(no dash) status did this, there will be no bad press from that


Son... You clueless.. You ain't even seeing the bigger picture for your artist, nor are you taking advantage of the situation.. That plan would never work for even an established artist such as Jay Z


Last edited by DoMieD; 07-23-2013 at 10:22 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,137 | Props total: 250 250
In most states the "stand your ground/castle doctrine" laws state that you don't have to attempt to run away from a lethal threat before defending yourself.

There isn't anything wrong with that.
 5 years ago '04        #59
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 JoeDoe22 said:
In most states the "stand your ground/castle doctrine" laws state that you don't have to attempt to run away from a lethal threat before defending yourself.

There isn't anything wrong with that.
Yep.....I aint trying to get shot/stabbed in the back while trying to run away before I can use my gun against somebody trying to k!ll me.
 5 years ago '10        #60
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11584 11584
 SmokeOne said:
It is in the law, if you are in the act of committing a crime you can't use "stand your ground." These artists are stupid, the problem with the case wasn't with the law, it was with the evidence. They couldn't prove Zimmerman started the physical confrontation. If they could've he would have been in the act of committing a crime and he would be behind bars.

I personally don't want the law to be repealed. The law also applies to me when I'm in my house. If someone breaks into my house, I can stand my ground and shoot them. Without this law, I would have to retreat from my own house while someone robs all my sh*t. fu*k that. I know people are upset about this case and I understand why, but they should fix the law to prevent what happened in Sanford, not get rid of it all together.
Yeah, so unfortunate that no witnesses came forward that saw how the conflict was initiated.

I still think Florida can amend the law and I applaud all of the artists taking a stance against performing in such a racist state.

Lets not forget that this was the same crooked state that got George Bush in office in '00 and damn near ruined the country.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
40 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy