Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2013, 12:47 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
racism on all sides.. how about all the racist meet up in the middle of the country and have a f!ght until the end of it.
Dude stfu......nothing worse then the retard who has to pretend to be neutral.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-23-2013 at 12:50 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 xoutchucky said:
white people trying to talk about black on black crime as if white on white crime doesn't exist

you notice they only started talking about black on black crime because of the Trayvon Martin situation? Where was this concern before then? Where was this focus on black on black crime then? All these blacks are getting k!lled and you only choose to bring it up now? How convenient. Trying to deflect attention away from your racism. GTFOH with that fake a.ss concern and outrage, we see right through it suckas!!

another thing I wanna ask, where was this coward in the 60s? Was he marching for black rights? Was he supporting the movement? He was old enough then. Blacks didn't even get their rights until the 60s, we were still oppressed and discriminated against. sh*t, schools weren't even integrated until then. It takes time for our community to flourish. Can't expect immediate results when this country has oppressed us for centuries. Where are the Native Americans? sh*t, they're still suffering from what whites did to them as well.

fu*k Bill O'reilly and fu*k Sean Hannity, both of em are complete bi*ches and so are their fans. fu*k them too!

o'reilly is usually a clown but was spot on this time in his points. n*ggaz have a hard tine hearing the truth. and of course white on white crime exists but not at record numbers that rival genocide.

Last edited by beast mode; 07-23-2013 at 12:59 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #83
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Lol this EXACTLY what Fox and all these major media outlets want the country to do...

Argue about some BS about which race is fu*kin up the country instead of pointing the fingers at the real problem which is shady politicians and greedy corporations...

That's why sh*t is fu*ked up...it had nothin to do with race...

And this dumb a.ss African Mindof on some straight Uncle Tom sh*t...you think when sh*t hits the fan the elite gonna spare you? You a n*gga too just like the rest of us!

White, black, Spanish, Asian, idc what color you are...you a stupid sheep ****** to the people who matter and they won't have no problem grinding us down to nothin if we LET them...

Keepin the people divided ensures that they will always control and sh*t will always be fu*ked up
 4 years ago '07        #84
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Elgz said:
Your stupid. The man before u made some solid points.. Give it up with the slavery talk. U got ppl who immigrated to your country that came up dodging bombs and bullets who never had the privileges u speak of. How dare u ask for reparations from your government in this economy and the life your country has offered u! Move to another country then. Dwelling on the past aint gna do sh*t for u or who u represent.. Props to the smart n*gga who is lookin for ways to get ahead instead of hating the past.. I usually hate Bill but the man makes some good points. Sad part is if Obama made these comments the black community would go nuts
shot himself in the foot opening line
 07-23-2013, 02:44 PM         #85
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if trayvon was white, he'd still be dead.
 4 years ago '07        #86
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 WMYakballzWM said:
if trayvon was white, he'd still be dead.
clearly u care about his skin color tho...its not a matter of race.... that fool k!lled a 17 yr, and wass laughin his a55 off in court...signs of a k!ller
 4 years ago '11        #87
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
O'Reilly da gaud
 4 years ago '11        #88
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Damagegadget said:

[pic - click to view]

people call it whining... I wonder if they said the same thing about MLK....

America is good at hiding its skeletons people...don't be blind by all means

Like I said though get up get out and get it... but lets not sit around fronting like eveything its peachy
Speaking of skeletons, MLK sure loved buying and beating white prostitutes and cheating on his wife who cared for his 4 children

Last edited by GetuOne; 07-23-2013 at 03:41 PM..
 07-23-2013, 03:50 PM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Speaking of skeletons, MLK sure loved buying and beating white prostitutes and cheating on his wife who cared for his 4 children

Man also knowingly took a bullet for what he belived in......you dont have even have the balls to voice your opinion outside of the internet......I mean on the internet your big men with with big mouths....but in real life your pussies who probably get punked on the regular......trying to tell black people off........your fu*kers live sad pathetic lives.......

and Im not champ either, but at least I stand up for the RIGHT side of this situation. I dont support prejudice on either sdie of the aisle.......but I damn sure need some pompous white bread as*hole telling me as a black man that I don't deserve justice because of black on black crime. Any you of d!ck sucking f*ggots who agree witht his bullsh*t can die horrible painful deaths.........just like TM did......since you find nothing wrong with it......
 4 years ago '07        #90
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 GetuOne said:

riiight.... as they would slander to try to take away from the fact he stood for something....like all men/women are perfect

kind of like the CIA did the black panthers
 4 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 vinceisallin said:
Glass house? Wouldn't that apply to the black people that usually talk about white people on here, but have done nothing for their own people?? If that glass house bullsh*t is true then the blac community would have to fix every problem before tackling any other race lmao
the frig you talkin bout?

did you actually read my post or just skim over it ? i said it goes both ways
 4 years ago '10        #92
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Now if black people on Boxden would listen to this, but they were brought to hate O'reilly and people like him. So, you really can't blame them for rejecting this. A lot of feelings black people have cannot be blamed on them. They don't know any better. What are most of the topics on here about?...s3x and Gangsta Culture. Most of the black community cares about nothing more than s3x, drugs, and music. Like the guy above, I used to Sub Teach as well. I have never seen more disrespect from any group of people than the young black people. You couldn't understand what they were saying, they mumbled, talked about having s3x (5th Graders), and had no respect for any authority...

It is not hard to tell that a lot of those people I taught are like most you of you on this site.
 4 years ago '05        #93
GST 
space
space
 Thetinman said:
The most obvious demonstration of racism is this idea that black people shouldn't be allowed to mention it.

my n*gga

some folks don't want to have a real discussion cuz then they'd have to be accountable in the same fashion they want black folks to be..so they manipulate the situation everytime race is brought up..it's kind of like how you have 2 siblings and one is bout to tell on the other and the one thas bout to get told on starts making noise and causing distractions and tries to change the subject...we've all seen children do that..apparently grown ppl do it as well just far more discreet
 4 years ago '05        #94
GST 
space
space
thread after thread after thread ...story after story after story...of what black ppl should do...white man's the most hated world wide..whas the strategy to better that situation? but naw ...can't talk about that at all...too much accountability...let's talk about something else i guess
 4 years ago '10        #95
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
And for all of you trying to bring up statistics to combat these facts, it is only counterproductive. The white on white crime is nowhere near the number of black on black crime. Bringing that up only shows that you are running from the truth.

76% of all black babies are born out of wedlock
36% of people on food stamps are Black (Versus 35%, which are white. Black people make up 14% of the population)
 4 years ago '10        #96
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas in here talking about bad schools and no reparations and sh*t

Be honest. It's not about ANY of that sh*t. It's about the ways of thinking and lack of values that are perpetuated within the black community. n*ggas are their own worst enemies.

I wish they would give n*ggas reparations. Maybe 10k each. Just as a social experiment. To see what it would be spent on. What steps they would take with the money to better situations.

Im sure it would all be spent on diversifying their stock portfolios, and not on rims and unnecessary designer bullsh*t.

I wish they would put the best schools in the hood. Because the best schools would change the bigger underlying issue. That black folks don't value education like they should.

What good is the best school being in the hood, if most people there have the mentality that they don't need it. Or that education will make them a "lame" or "not a real n*gga"

Anybody who went to a black high school (like myself) knows that the people who valued education least were the Black American kids. They always the first one calling somebody a "nerd" or "geek" or "lame" for doing well in school. Because "real n*ggas don't read no books"

Too much glorifying of Black athletes, entertainers, and rappers in the black community. Not enough glorifying or black doctors, lawyers, scientists.

Thats why every young n*ggas wanna be a "Rapper" or "Ball player" once Pre-Algebra gets a little challenging.
 4 years ago '11        #97
panamaican 
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 1311 1311
BO was on point about that and I've been saying it for ever.

You can't ever have a real discussion about improving our communities because every time you try to hold people accountable they want to point the finger somewhere else.

Do white people do fu*ked up sh*t to black people? Yup...every day. But that doesn't cause black on black crime. It doesn't cause unwed mothers. And it doesn't make young black men sell drugs or drop out of school.

We may get convicted out of proportion and we may get longer sentences but no one makes us sell drugs. How many people idealized characters from shows like "The Wire" instead of taking away the larger lessons about drugs, poverty and choice. And the music is just as much to blame. I'm an avid hip hop fan but I can't think of many of my favorite songs that I would let my kid listen to.

That's not white people's fault. That's my fault and my choices. And while I may be smart enough to not glorify the content of the music, lots of people do exactly that.

Lastly, it's very hard to get people to take our problems seriously when we refuse to acknowledge that we have faults. It's why the other minority communities don't help us out. They get tired of us preaching about the white man but not making better choices individually. Just my $0.02.
 4 years ago '11        #98
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
I have no problems with reparations for us black folk, but I DO NOT think that it should come in the form of physical money. Maybe in the form of scholarships, funding for the improvement of lower income/class communities, financial advice and management programs.

Every time I hear the argument that we NEED reparations, I see flashbacks of that Chappelle show episode where blacks fiinally get reparations, and the n*gga bought the baby, and the other one bought the Newport cigarettes truck
 4 years ago '10        #99
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
The prob is about 90% past and 10% current mindset... mind you, the past affects the current mind state.

If "they" wanted black people out of the underclass "they" would set up govt programs... Why can an immigrant get a loan for a business tax free but i cant? The system IS set up to keep EVERYONE down, and black people are at the bottom of that.
its simple, its easy to understand.
 4 years ago '10        #100
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Teknishen04 said:
I have no problems with reparations for us black folk, but I DO NOT think that it should come in the form of physical money. Maybe in the form of scholarships, funding for the improvement of lower income/class communities, financial advice and management programs.

Every time I hear the argument that we NEED reparations, I see flashbacks of that Chappelle show episode where blacks fiinally get reparations, and the n*gga bought the baby, and the other one bought the Newport cigarettes truck
it would be alot of that... no doubt

but it would be other groups of people that would be smart and pool their resources. The asians would at least be kicked out of the the black grooming industry. I think at least 5 companies would be replaced on the fortune 500 too
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy