Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:
Im just going based on the census.

And I'm not sure why you're referring to me as part of "yall"

I've clearly stated in this thread that I'm African (Second Generation)

Therefore I can look at both African Americans and White people objectively and tell it how it is.

Not fond of white people and their self-serving senses of entitlement.

Think African Americans need to get their sh*t together and try a lot harder to make it in this country.

/The End.
You sound like them with the generalizations.....every race has some people who try to get over so stop with the "African Americans need to" BS. Stop trying to act like your second generation azz is better then anyone else.
 4 years ago '11        #62
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
I think he made some valid points in his video that black ppl needa stop sitting around blaming other ppl for their problems and waiting for someone to come save them, its gonna take blood,sweat, and tears from everyone in the community working together if we truly wanna save ourselves; but like some else said earlier it still doesn't change the fact the fact that GZ profiled Trayvon Martin as a thug, engaged him in a f!ght, lost then shot him.
 07-23-2013, 10:03 AM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiekaSiklo said:
I think he made some valid points in his video that black ppl needa stop sitting around blaming other ppl for their problems and waiting for someone to come save them, its gonna take blood,sweat, and tears from everyone in the community working together if we truly wanna save ourselves; but like some else said earlier it still doesn't change the fact the fact that GZ profiled Trayvon Martin as a thug, engaged him in a f!ght, lost then shot him.
So either we are all successful or we are all failures? And Blood Sweat and Tears were giving for 450 years bruh..........don't forget this country was built on the backs of blacks......we have put as much in this country as anyone else.........but instead of recogonizing that feat......they still put plays in motion to stall the sucession of the black race....Ive said this before, white people always want to talk about the need for blacks to build up...but they rarely if ever talk about thier own need to tear down over and over again.............people don't understand that they want blacks to be on the bottom.....we are not stuck down there......but we are intentially put there for a reason........and for the ones who make it out.......they have to snatch up ASAP to corrupt their minds and pull them into their webs of money, power, and corruption......
 4 years ago '04        #64
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 xoutchucky said:
I wouldn't talk much, your Latino brethren is the reason this country is over flooded with drugs
Actually it's the insatiable US appetite for drugs. The American population single handedly supports the drug trade in Latin American countries.

If it wasn't Latinos providing the dope, it would be some other group. There's an itch that needs to be scratched, and they just happened to be the ones to deliver it.

Don't make it seem that Latinos are forcing their drugs on the American public. The American people are clamoring to get high. Do some research. It's the appetite for destruction that keeps the black market drug trade alive.
 4 years ago '04        #65
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
I prefer this man's words to Bill O'reileys. At least when the man in this video speaks, you can hear the conviction in his voice. Like someone noted above, Bill O'reily has less than amicable reasons for speaking on this subject matter. He might have a valid opinion, but unlike the man in the video below, he offers no solution or positive message to carry forward.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #66
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 CTR said:
I love this video

And I hate you idiots who fu*k up our community but continuing to blame others and refuse to listen to the truth. He spoke the truth but in this thread is the standard automatic response that most of my black people give which hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, we can't even get out of this cycle if we don't take control of our own actions.

He gives a few major points as to how to solve the problem but you bi*ches want to attack him.

Continue to be stuck in his terrible cycle and I hate everyone who contributes to that cause of taking no responsibility. Seriously.

You want to talk about hate???? I hate you for continuing to ruin my community and i'm passionate about this issue.

Talking to these fools on the internet will not help a thing, they already have their idea that someone else is causing their problems. Regardless of what they see, it's the easy way out and they continue to believe there is a major conspiracy. And even if there is, there is a solution to null and void that conspiracy.

You excuse giving blacks, I hate you way more then I could hate a white racist.

Reading some of the ignorant smart n*gga comments in this thread has ruined my morning.
ppl living in glass houses should not throw stones....make sure your house is clean before you come tryna tell me how to clean mine is basically what it boils down to....as soon as black ppl voice up about all the injustices we face against white folks,they quick to bring up black on black violence as if to say we have no room to talk...well here's a shocker,IT GOES BOTH WAYS!!!!!! and the quicker you turntheother cheek a.ss negroes and can'trelate a.ss white folks admit this then we can maybe progress a little bit
 07-23-2013, 11:05 AM         #67
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Actually it's the insatiable US appetite for drugs. The American population single handedly supports the drug trade in Latin American countries.

If it wasn't Latinos providing the dope, it would be some other group. There's an itch that needs to be scratched, and they just happened to be the ones to deliver it.

Don't make it seem that Latinos are forcing their drugs on the American public. The American people are clamoring to get high. Do some research. It's the appetite for destruction that keeps the black market drug trade alive.
Man don't believe that bullsh*t.........Drugs cannont get on our streets with our someone allowing them too......that's always been the case in America......the gov is our countries drug dealers and suppliers......frankly that is white America too...........basically the reason this country and really this world is fu*ked up......is rich corruption that is a culture supported LARGELY by the white elitist of America.......and the Conservative Christian value that is supported by the idiots who just happen to be in the majority. Since they are in the majority keep voting thier idiiotic leaders in office to fu*k up the country more and more..........now this is the truth........white people are so lost in their own bullsh*t I find it funny they can even open their mouths to talk sh*t about black people.
 4 years ago '10        #68
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
I agree with a lot of what he said...plain and simple...accountability is what not only African Americans lack but most people who are not where they want to be in life...its always someone else's fault....from the people in jail who cry about "my father wasnt around" to the kid who failed English because "the teacher didnt like me." There is a serious lack of people who believe that THEY are the problem in their own lives
 4 years ago '06        #69
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 GST said:
ppl living in glass houses should not throw stones....make sure your house is clean before you come tryna tell me how to clean mine is basically what it boils down to....as soon as black ppl voice up about all the injustices we face against white folks,they quick to bring up black on black violence as if to say we have no room to talk...well here's a shocker,IT GOES BOTH WAYS!!!!!! and the quicker you turntheother cheek a.ss negroes and can'trelate a.ss white folks admit this then we can maybe progress a little bit
Glass house? Wouldn't that apply to the black people that usually talk about white people on here, but have done nothing for their own people?? If that glass house bullsh*t is true then the blac community would have to fix every problem before tackling any other race lmao
 4 years ago '12        #70
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
 SandmanNyC said:
stfu plz...that's a drop in the water compared to whats happened to other races throughout history. that sh*t is a norm. just look at the holocaust, how many ppl were k!lled then? and then you have all these black leaders in africa causing genocide to their own ppl.

you wanna talk about genetics? 90% of u have hypertension and diabetes. its genetics and the sh*t u guys do to yourselves. you guys are prone to so many diseases like heart disease and kidney disease. u need to cut that bullsh*t about the big picture when you guys can't even survive today without foodstamps and sh*t.

and stop making excuses, that sh*t is old. chinese n*ggas were persecuted too, not only in america but it was even worse back home. they come here and work there a.sses and look at em now

i love black ppl, u n*ggas chill as hell, but some of you love playing that blame game and that sh*t is annoying. you gotta look around and see there are other people who have been oppressed in even sh*ttier countries with even sh*ttier opportunities and they have overcome.

i hate o'riely, but he dropped some truth. yea it might be to take the spotlight off the fact that zimmerman profiled, but regardless that sh*t is the truth.

4 years ago '07        #71
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
 TheMindOf said:
A lot of truth in that video.

But the Black community don't wanna hear it.

That video encourages accountability. But accountability means that you can't blame somebody or something else for the personal decisions that you have made in your own life. It means putting in the work necessary to better ones self and their OWN community.

Accountability means that you're not waiting for some mystical figure or superman to magically end all the problems in the black community for you.

But Black Americans can keep doing what they doing.

Us Africans got no problem getting all the money, while you n*ggas are focused on God only knows what, instead of getting your sh*t together.

*In Before Slavery This Slavery That.

riiiiight..... generations bra...things generate... so we generated no income...believe me it will affect your ancestors...not only that but up until what point were blacks denied education? even now the system is set up so urban schools are not getting the right funding to help educate and essentially empower black youth.. It is well known that point blank a black man will face more obstacles than most races in america...

Why sure why point the finger indeed..you won;'t here me doin that. But if we gonna waltz around like there are more problems for us...then its time for these closet racist to be accountable too.

Race Hustlers
of all people to say that as he is race hustlin lol..

2nd of all if you have not lived a black experience how do you speak on it?

5 yrs ago the president of this company was a well known racist. Y sure I can move to another company...but that makes it harder for me to move up where I am as compared to others.

Tell me Y must we face these obstacles without racists being accountable for hating black folks?

people bringin up afrika lol... and the holocaust well u know that Stalin k!lled more people than the germans right?

Mind you the jewish folks got a state outta that. Your also aware that a lot of dictatorships in Afrika were set up from european colonization

and besides all that I dont think afrikans hate other afrikans cause their skin color..

By ALL means get up get out and get something... but its not a pleasantly travelled road. Isht afrikans can move here and damn near have it better than black americans This thread is a testament to the obstacles we face... people sittin in here pointing fingers at black people...but not being accountable for the fact there is a lot of envy(hate) towards us.

Last edited by Damagegadget; 07-23-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #72
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
 xoutchucky said:
n*gga suck d!ck! White people are a huge reason we're in this predicament right now. If they're not gonna pay reparations or retribution to counteract the damage they've caused, they need to stfu! You don't get to tell us how we should act from your high horse with the sh*t your race has done to us. We don't want to hear it!
Stfu ho.. What r u doing to make any matters better? U gna wait for that cheque from the government? Ppl r dying to come to America dog. U here acting like u aint got sh*t!! When there is opportunities all around u.. Same old complaints like a broken record.. Step ya game up and quit whining
 4 years ago '07        #73
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057

[pic - click to view]

people call it whining... I wonder if they said the same thing about MLK....

America is good at hiding its skeletons people...don't be blind by all means

Like I said though get up get out and get it... but lets not sit around fronting like eveything its peachy
 4 years ago '13        #74
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
The most obvious demonstration of racism is this idea that black people shouldn't be allowed to mention it.

07-23-2013, 12:08 PM         #75
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks and whites alike.

If there are not legitimate questions being asked and answered by a user...they're not looking for an answer.

Whether Asian, black, white or Mexican...we all have bought into building by opposition instead of building by truth. Therefore, if we build in this manner, answers will be more readily available and accessible...Whether you're in denial about your lack of understanding or not; you have no say in how truth reforms you. We can all act like this isn't truth but we see nonsense responded to all day, when it's clearly trolledge/ignorance.

This step is the elephant in the room. Ascend with your kind and build. When the sleep awake, they will seek truth as well.
 4 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 Damagegadget said:

[pic - click to view]

people call it whining... I wonder if they said the same thing about MLK....

America is good at hiding its skeletons people...don't be blind by all means

Like I said though get up get out and get it... but lets not sit around fronting like eveything its peachy

Don't compare mlk to you victims that don't accept responibilities, get out here and do something for yourself

Times aren't even close to the same, if you cat make it today it's cuz your sh*tty effort

Last edited by vinceisallin; 07-23-2013 at 12:17 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #77
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50

ok Billy..

Still got destroyed in that debate with Jon Stewart.

No respect given.
 4 years ago '05        #78
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 vinceisallin said:
Don't compare mlk to you victims that don't accept responibilities, get out here and do something for yourself
amazing how naive this comment is
 4 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
amazing how naive this comment is
It's naive I know people who overcame adversity? That didnt f!ght for the right to complain? They just decided what they wanted and made it happen. The ones on here complaining its bad ad mlks time don't even understand the rights and importance of those dark times, and it pisses me off for people to think they can even compare it. I pray people progress more and more, but I do question y'all methods
 4 years ago '05        #80
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 vinceisallin said:
It's naive I know people who overcame adversity? That didnt f!ght for the right to complain? They just decided what they wanted and made it happen. The ones on here complaining its bad ad mlks time don't even understand the rights and importance of those dark times, and it pisses me off for people to think they can even compare it. I pray people progress more and more, but I do question y'all methods
congrats on knowing "people" , that comment alone answers the question, yes it is naive. how many "people" do you know exactly? millions? tens of millions? because if you dont then acting like the "people" you know is the norm and not the exception is very naive.

i know people too, i am one of those people. but i also know what the fu*k is going on in this country and the plight that my people's youth will be embarking on. and you clearly dont understand the rights and importance of THESE dark times. are you white? not being disrespectful but if you are i fully get why you dont understand, most dont and refuse to, kind of like the guy in the video at the beginning of the thread
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago