Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
if he is so against it and wants change then just dont talk about it, do something...

its easy to sit behind a desk and blame everyone else...all that passion he can put into helping the black community, i dont care if he is white...

all his points were valid but dont sit there and make it seem like your outraged when you actually have the power to make a difference.
 4 years ago '11        #22
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12666 12666
 neworleansavior said:
Black people are the biggest consumers, best entertainers, have had the longest strongest dynasties on earth and provide the parent DNA for all races on the planet until the point scientists committed genocide to get rid of blacks. If oreily want to talk some real shyt tell him to explain shark island. Until then, blacks will survive , genetics is the proof 1000s of years from now they will be here when thhe usa is an afterthought. So all that talking about bs doesn't delude the big picture.
see i like views like these make my thinking process restructure because you seem like you know your history.
 4 years ago '10        #23
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
u n*ggas mad he just dropped the truth on yo cry baby a.sses
 4 years ago '10        #24
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 doczdaname said:
if he is so against it and wants change then just dont talk about it, do something...

its easy to sit behind a desk and blame everyone else...all that passion he can put into helping the black community, i dont care if he is white...

all his points were valid but dont sit there and make it seem like your outraged when you actually have the power to make a difference.
So giving yall the gems and knowledge to better yourselves isn't enough?

He gotta do it for you too?

Once again, n*ggas just sitting around waiting for "somebody else" to magically fix everything FOR YOU instead of heeding good advice and using it to do something for yourselves.

This sh*t is hopeless
 4 years ago '05        #25
GST 
space
space
$14,835 | Props total: 2409 2409
i like how all anybody can talk about esp nowadays is black ppl...half the world wants to be us and the other half thinks they have the key to make us better
 4 years ago '10        #26
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Black people are the biggest consumers, best entertainers, have had the longest strongest dynasties on earth and provide the parent DNA for all races on the planet until the point scientists committed genocide to get rid of blacks. If oreily want to talk some real shyt tell him to explain shark island. Until then, blacks will survive , genetics is the proof 1000s of years from now they will be here when thhe usa is an afterthought. So all that talking about bs doesn't delude the big picture.
stfu plz...that's a drop in the water compared to whats happened to other races throughout history. that sh*t is a norm. just look at the holocaust, how many ppl were k!lled then? and then you have all these black leaders in africa causing genocide to their own ppl.

you wanna talk about genetics? 90% of u have hypertension and diabetes. its genetics and the sh*t u guys do to yourselves. you guys are prone to so many diseases like heart disease and kidney disease. u need to cut that bullsh*t about the big picture when you guys can't even survive today without foodstamps and sh*t.

and stop making excuses, that sh*t is old. chinese n*ggas were persecuted too, not only in america but it was even worse back home. they come here and work there a.sses and look at em now

i love black ppl, u n*ggas chill as hell, but some of you love playing that blame game and that sh*t is annoying. you gotta look around and see there are other people who have been oppressed in even sh*ttier countries with even sh*ttier opportunities and they have overcome.

i hate o'riely, but he dropped some truth. yea it might be to take the spotlight off the fact that zimmerman profiled, but regardless that sh*t is the truth.
 4 years ago '05        #27
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 GST said:
i like how all anybody can talk about esp nowadays is black ppl...half the world wants to be us and the other half thinks they have the key to make us better
funny how oreily got the solution for blacks but in a few hundred years this country will be brown. He think border patrol gonna stop that ............. a fence lmao. Ask oreily whats a thousand to several thousands we been doing this shyt, his days are numbered thats a FACT.
 4 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
stfu plz...that's a drop in the water compared to whats happened to other races throughout history. that sh*t is a norm. just look at the holocaust, how many ppl were k!lled then? and then you have all these black leaders in africa causing genocide to their own ppl.

you wanna talk about genetics? 90% of u have hypertension and diabetes. its genetics and the sh*t u guys do to yourselves. you guys are prone to so many diseases like heart disease and kidney disease. u need to cut that bullsh*t about the big picture when you guys can't even survive today without foodstamps and sh*t.

and stop making excuses, that sh*t is old. chinese n*ggas were persecuted too, not only in america but it was even worse back home. they come here and work there a.sses and look at em now

i love black ppl, u n*ggas chill as hell, but some of you love playing that blame game and that sh*t is annoying. you gotta look around and see there are other people who have been oppressed in even sh*ttier countries with even sh*ttier opportunities and they have overcome.

i hate o'riely, but he dropped some truth. yea it might be to take the spotlight off the fact that zimmerman profiled, but regardless that sh*t is the truth.
You saying n*gga like you not black check your dna clone , only so long you can hide history and resell it bro, keep it 100 oreily and the baby boomer movement is dead. Look around my son, you on a hip hop forum ......... who made that shyt u love n*gga.
 4 years ago '10        #29
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
You saying n*gga like you not black check your dna clone , only so long you can hide history and resell it bro, keep it 100 oreily and the baby boomer movement is dead. Look around my son, you on a hip hop forum ......... who made that shyt u love n*gga.
don't get it twisted, i'm saying n*gga like mahh niggga. i love my n*ggas. n*gga to me is not a black thing anymore, if you don't agree you can eat a d!ck. and i'm not talking about entertainment so don't try to twist my words. some of u n*ggas crying all the time. i don't give a fu*k what is in my genome, whether its black, white, yellow or brown. nobody is trying to hide history, but you are so bent up on history, how about living in the present? how about doing something to better you ppl instead of asking for a handout like reparations. shieeet, u wanna beg for money from the ppl who took it from you in the first place. i'd be like fu*k yo money n*gga, imma get mine and twice as much.

funny how you trying to say how ppl wanna be black and sh*t, and u just tried to twist my words like the "man"
 4 years ago '12        #30
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
So O'Reilly (and other Republicans) say it's not institutional racism k!lling poor blacks, but instead it's kids out of wedlock.

...Then they're against abortions.

at the one guy asked where Bill O'Reilly was during the Civil Rights movement... he was like 13.
 4 years ago '10        #31
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
I hope none of you black n*ggas call this clown a friend.

He said look at Africa...oh you mean the Africa that Europe colonized. They redrew borders, forced separate tribes together under one jurisdiction and contributed to a lot of the animosity and chaos in Africa today. Not to mention they r*ped Africa of raw materials and natural resources.

Then this f*ggot goes on to talk about the Jews and the Holocaust. How many Blacks do you think died because of the transatlantic slave trade. How many men and women do you think they took away from African countries. You don't think that had any kind of affect.

The Jews got their own country. They were basically given land that didn't even belong to them. They got extreme funding from the u.s government and also other allies. sh*t, we give Israel billions of dollars to this day. When them reparations gonna come for blacks. When they gonna do something to pay for the damage they caused....or do they think an apology was enough?

first off i was making a point of how ppl get k!lled all the time in all different parts of the world from the beginning of time. i can go and talk about the millions that were k!lled during crusades. i think this is where going to school would have helped you comprehend what i was talking about. you are taking it out of context, lets stay clear of that.

second off how is sh*t going on in africa affecting you here in america today?

f*ggot a.ss n*gga.
 4 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
don't get it twisted, i'm saying n*gga like mahh niggga. i love my n*ggas. n*gga to me is not a black thing anymore, if you don't agree you can eat a d!ck. and i'm not talking about entertainment so don't try to twist my words. some of u n*ggas crying all the time. i don't give a fu*k what is in my genome, whether its black, white, yellow or brown. nobody is trying to hide history, but you are so bent up on history, how about living in the present? how about doing something to better you ppl instead of asking for a handout like reparations. shieeet, u wanna beg for money from the ppl who took it from you in the first place. i'd be like fu*k yo money n*gga, imma get mine and twice as much.

funny how you trying to say how ppl wanna be black and sh*t, and u just tried to twist my words like the "man"
Im not twisting shyt about you wanting to be black , you are black technically. Even though we are not black but we ll use that word to relate in this convo. We are the "man" , "blacks" dont have a problem we good and will be good until the Earth ends pretty much. So blaming and problems dont really apply to us because as history proves we are built for anything. You try to create a negative complex because of deep unadmitable inferiority issues but with or without this society you value so much blacks will be here during every age ........
 4 years ago '10        #33
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Im not twisting shyt about you wanting to be black , you are black technically. Even though we are not black but we ll use that word to relate in this convo. We are the "man" , "blacks" dont have a problem we good and will be good until the Earth ends pretty much. So blaming and problems dont really apply to us because as history proves we are built for anything. You try to create a negative complex because of deep unadmitable inferiority issues but with or without this society you value so much blacks will be here during every age ........
aite brahhh, i wanna be black. happy? i'm just saying stop fu*king crying and blaming your problems on everybody. you can either be like were part of a cycle and we can't help it OR you can get yo a.ss out of the ghetto and set your future generations to stay that way.
 4 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
aite brahhh, i wanna be black. happy? i'm just saying stop fu*king crying and blaming your problems on everybody. you can either be like were part of a cycle and we can't help it OR you can get yo a.ss out of the ghetto and set your future generations to stay that way.
Get out of the ghetto, most black people I personally know are straight. You sound like you have personal issues I know several educated and non educated "blacks" who are doing extremely well by this society s terms. This appears to a point and picture you are trying to paint. Whats your net worth?

Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-23-2013 at 02:02 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
he was born in like 49, the civil rights movement ended in like 68. He was old enough to be actively engaged in the f!ght for civil rights, at least for a part of it
He was "legal" for like a year and a half of it. You expect a teenager, probably still living at home and going to school to be marching. There's no way in hell he would have done it if he was older (he probably would've been letting them dogs loose and shooting them hoses), but your expectations are a little ridiculous.
 4 years ago '08        #36
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
 SandmanNyC said:

[pic - click to view]

those are black bodies too...
 4 years ago '12        #37
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
They had to add an amendment to tell people to stop being racist like only 40 years ago. Black people got a right to complain.

Any black person with grey hair was alive during a time when they couldn't drink out of the same water fountain as white people

There are people alive right now that knew someone in their lifetime that was alive during slavery Think about that sh*t. You just don't turn around slavery and institutional racism backed by laws in a couple of generations.

Yeah, it's possible for a kid in the ghetto to get out, but it's hard as fu*k. The margin of error for black kids in poor neighborhoods to succeed is soooo small compared to white kids.
 07-23-2013, 02:12 AM         #38
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You'd be a muthafuhkin' fool not to believe that 90% of this site is white.
That ol' "you just mad he's speaking the truth" sh*t.
Who says that? Lol
This people's lives.
Muthafuhkas register to this sh*t just for threads like this to throw dirt in black folk faces, drop a smiley, & sleep good at night.

Gotta find me a Country Music message board. Laugh & joke at all the school shootings & random a.ss acts of violence white folk commit... Oh that's right... That sh*t isn't real. It's actors, & the gov't with gun control agendas.

These mafuhkas on Boxden be tryna make you feel bad for being black lol

White guilt got them on some Dr.Doom sh*t.

sh*ts like the biggest theme on this site. Lol
You tryna be informative? Or are you just tryna sh*t on n*ggas?
Unarmed black teen gets bucked down by some retarded mexican/cracker muthafuhka & only on THIS site does that sh*t get flipped into...

"Heard about what happened in Chicago today?"

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-23-2013 at 02:42 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #39
space
space
SandmanNyC trolling I would hope so, I fail to believe hes really this ignorant
 4 years ago '10        #40
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 2654 2654
 carltouss619 said:
I knew of a black neighborhood that flourished and kept the money in the community. I think it was called The Black Wallstreet.
yup until it was pillaged and burned down by racist whites
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy