Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #181
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 3031 3031
 StateProperty88 said:
so it cost money to run schools but it doesnt cost money to build sh*t? i find this post completely hilarious as well as the video proceeding it a few post down

and i think we need to get one thing clear. until you refute what has been said about the education system, the economic system, and furthermore you call them FACTS, instead of complaining, not taking responsibility, and whatever other way you want to mitigate your own people. and that includes the video that you posted

you say you value education, they are taking education from your youth, so you want to talk about freed slaves. you need to stop trying to be philosophical it has no place here and its blinding you to the current times and the habitat that your students ACTUALLY experience.

for god sake you are talking about building sh*t in the same breath with saying these areas dont even have money to fund their school, do you even know what goes into making a building in 2013? with no money? in an area that they are taking money from? and being in an area that most likely will make you no money, one of the biggest reasons businesses left to begin with? i just cant find your angle what so ever, and im sure this will be the part where you'll say "whites have your mind imprisoned to think we cant build sh*t". and i would laugh at you and then just move to the next subject agree to disagree

and not for nothing but the part that i bolded...the thing is that there are people that FOUGHT for us to be in the same schools, that FOUGHT for us to be a part of the government. and you have to understand...this is the world that we live in NOW. this is why i said earlier this is a governmental issue more than race.
I can't speak for other areas. In the area where I teach, they aren't closing schools. And if they were to close schools, they would just send the kids to another location.

Like I said, it costs money to run a school, so if the money dries up, how are they going to run the school? Maybe a rich rapper could donate the money...
 4 years ago '12        #182
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Your post are getting dumber and dumber, the problem is you obvious have no fu*king idea what the actual word or definition means. Its not black and white like you make......no one said we are living in the days of black laws....times have change, but the more they change the more they stay the same, you want to know why blacks are consistently on the low level of the totem pole, its because that's where they need us to be.....Capitolism requires both RICH AND POOR.....with out the poor then can be no rich. which is why the country is do diporportinatly poor for minorities and rich for whites......the aspect of us being poor is due to several things partially on SOME of us but mostly due to certain guideliens and procedures put in placed ages ago to prohibit blacks from the same opportunity of whites.....its not to strictly prohibit anyone from succeeding but only to make it harder.

And this is just part of the problem, but I am tired of going back and forth with you weirdo. Your too apologetic for the bullsh*t that whites do, but turn right around and demand more of blacks

Both sides need to improve on the situation, but just like so many of you Oreo n*ggas all you see the black man failing to be the white man's flunkie......Im not looking to sh*t on whites or expecting anything from them, its all about a realistic approach and resolution....and what you fail to realize is even with success in this country whites are still looking at blacks the same way.....so why are you endorsing this united country when clearly no one wants to be united......if they did it would have happen in the last 50 years.....yes we are MORE TOLERABLE.....but we are not united......and only a fu*king idiot would insist so......you need to grow up and do you....stop worrying about what so many blacks are doing......because your obviously not applying this same attention to those in America who are really in the position to make or break the lives of black Americans AS A WHOLE regardless of the individual rate of success or failure.

But you're acting as though there aren't rich blacks or poor whites. Like you said, capitalism requires a rich and a poor class. It's the only way the system works. I'm not a religious person, but wasn't it Jesus who said that the poor will always be with us?

My philosophy is just because you're born poor doesn't mean you have to stay there. And just because you decide you don't want to stay there doesn't mean you have to be rich either.

Besides, American poor is still a lot better than poor in other countries. My father is a native of Nigeria. This is what poor is in his country:

[video - click to view]

I have no aspirations to be rich, but I respect the ambition of the hustlers and bustlers out there who do what they have to do to make that dream come through. Successful people don't worry about obstacles, only opportunities.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I don't feel like typing anymore. I'ma let Jay Morrison take it from here:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 07-26-2013 at 06:47 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #183
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
Bravo, How are you going to quote my post but not read it? And then commence to write even longer posts than mine. But let me weigh in anyways. To sum up the last couple pages, the conversation has turned into the classic Booker T. Washington vs. W.E.B. Dubois debate, with one side saying we need to focus on education and personal responsibility, and the other side saying we need systemic change, reparations and revamping of our criminal justice system. A lot of successful black people and a lot of white people want to hop on the personal responsibility bandwagon and wag their fingers at those at the bottom. Even people like yourself, Bravo, who think reparations are important, and could come in the form of free loans to go to college and the like, still side with the personal responsibility argument at the end of the day, maybe because you think reparations isn't a possibility. But the logic and philosophy of a "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps" argument is a complete fail. Metaphorically speaking, it's the same as asking someone who is slowly drowning in quicksand to save themselves. Statistically speaking, if I throw 1000 kids into a big pit of quicksand at the same time, I should expect at least 5% to make it. But that group of 50 kids is not representative of what the other kid's chances of success are and of course, no one should expect it to be so. It's quicksand! So if you had read my post, you would have seen the statement, "Outliers are not representative of the group as a whole". Furthermore, logically speaking, if personal responsibility is so important, these same pundits like Bill O' Reilly should be calling for the immediate issue of reparations or redress for the descendants of those against whom America as a nation have committed crimes against humanity. If I punch you in the face and break your nose, is it cool for me to tell you to take personal responsibility for it? Should you be left to your own devices to deal with your injury and the trauma that comes from it? No. Not in America. In our supposed civilized society, you have the right to seek redress for your wrongs after you've been aggrieved. Therefore, reparations, should be addressed first before any personal responsibility arguments. Enslaved for over 200 years, and not a dime, homie. Think about that b4 you speak; I'm taking the time to educate you. I think we all need some counseling as part of our reparations b/c people like your mother and my mother should not have to still be struggling after working as hard as they have, for all of their lives, just so their kids can live more abundant lives. So out of respect for our elders, we must continue to f!ght for reparations, just as hard as they fought for us to get our educations. They Did Not Send You Off To School So You Could Act Like This. And no, your presence in the school system isn't enough to change the system, I'm sorry to break it to you. While I appreciate your efforts and applaud your noble profession, This isn't a movie, dawg. This ain't Gangsta's Paradise part 29. No matter what you do, you can't save Trayvon from the creepy white cracker who has a predisposition to racially profile our youth while strapped on neighborhood patrol. That's because that situation is a by-product of the institutionalized racism that we still face today. There are over 1 million black slaves in America right now. This sh*t ain't dead. This sh*t is real homie. Did you know that 1 week after the Emancipation Proclamation was issued, the first mega-prison in America began construction in New York? Its time to face the facts homie. Wake up Homie! Until we get redress for our injuries our ancestors suffered and systemic change to our criminal justice system, you and Bill O' Reilly and anyone else do not have the right to ask us to take personal responsibility for anything. How dare you!!

Last edited by I_make_beatz; 07-27-2013 at 09:29 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #184
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #185
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 I_make_beatz said:
Bravo, How are you going to quote my post but not read it? And then commence to write even longer posts than mine. But let me weigh in anyways. To sum up the last couple pages, the conversation has turned into the classic Booker T. Washington vs. W.E.B. Dubois debate, with one side saying we need to focus on education and personal responsibility, and the other side saying we need systemic change, reparations and revamping of our criminal justice system. A lot of successful black people and a lot of white people want to hop on the personal responsibility bandwagon and wag their fingers at those at the bottom. Even people like yourself, Bravo, who think reparations are important, and could come in the form of free loans to go to college and the like, still side with the personal responsibility argument at the end of the day, maybe because you think reparations isn't a possibility. But the logic and philosophy of a "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps" argument is a complete fail. Metaphorically speaking, it's the same as asking someone who is slowly drowning in quicksand to save themselves. Statistically speaking, if I throw 1000 kids into a big pit of quicksand at the same time, I should expect at least 5% to make it. But that group of 50 kids is not representative of what the other kid's chances of success are and of course, no one should expect it to be so. It's quicksand! So if you had read my post, you would have seen the statement, "Outliers are not representative of the group as a whole". Furthermore, logically speaking, if personal responsibility is so important, these same pundits like Bill O' Reilly should be calling for the immediate issue of reparations or redress for the descendants of those against whom America as a nation have committed crimes against humanity. If I punch you in the face and break your nose, is it cool for me to tell you to take personal responsibility for it? Should you be left to your own devices to deal with your injury and the trauma that comes from it? No. Not in America. In our supposed civilized society, you have the right to seek redress for your wrongs after you've been aggrieved. Therefore, reparations, should be addressed first before any personal responsibility arguments. Enslaved for over 200 years, and not a dime, homie. Think about that b4 you speak; I'm taking the time to educate you. I think we all need some counseling as part of our reparations b/c people like your mother and my mother should not have to still be struggling after working as hard as they have, for all of their lives, just so their kids can live more abundant lives. So out of respect for our elders, we must continue to f!ght for reparations, just as hard as they fought for us to get our educations. They Did Not Send You Off To School So You Could Act Like This. And no, your presence in the school system isn't enough to change the system, I'm sorry to break it to you. While I appreciate your efforts and applaud your noble profession, This isn't a movie, dawg. This ain't Gangsta's Paradise part 29. No matter what you do, you can't save Trayvon from the creepy white cracker who has a predisposition to racially profile our youth while strapped on neighborhood patrol. That's because that situation is a by-product of the institutionalized racism that we still face today. There are over 1 million black slaves in America right now. This sh*t ain't dead. This sh*t is real homie. Did you know that 1 week after the Emancipation Proclamation was issued, the first mega-prison in America began construction in New York? Its time to face the facts homie. Wake up Homie! Until we get redress for our injuries our ancestors suffered and systemic change to our criminal justice system, you and Bill O' Reilly and anyone else do not have the right to ask us to take personal responsibility for anything. How dare you!!
I read this post. And by the way, my reply to your last post was still shorter than the actual post LOL.

I wasn't dismissing your points by not reading it. It just came off as an aimless rant by the huge blocks of text. That's why I try to chop my posts into smaller paragraphs to make it somewhat digestible for the masses.

To address your point regarding reparations and personal responsibility, you're right: I'm on both sides in that debate.

Like you, I believe in reparations because I believe the government should be held responsible for its crimes against humanity as you put it. There would be no USA, at least not in its current form as the most prosperous nation on Earth, if it wasn't for slavery and the free labor that it exploited for profit and nation building.

However, on the other hand, should reparations ever be paid, what a.ssurances do we have that a sizeable percentage of us wouldn't blow the opportunities that reparations would afford?

That's why I preach personal responsibility simultaneously. We're the biggest consumer group in America, yet we only make 13 percent of the population. Just imagine what our collective wealth would be if we saved and invested more. We could turn around our own communities. Maybe we could even go as far as setting up new municipalities that specifically serve our interests. If the current system isn't working, then why not make a new one?

But before we can get to all of that, we have to start embracing certain values again, and those include respect, responsibility, education, perserverance, and work ethic to name a few.

When our ancestors built various Black Wall Streets around the country, those were values that they embodied. Why can't we do the same now in 2013 when we are more advanced than them in every possible way?
 4 years ago '08        #186
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
The funny thing is there are people who have trix to create our economic movements like black wall street. In NYC a man named Kermit Easy started the Black United fund, a payroll reduction program that was generating significant funds that were immediately invested back into the black community. Elliot Spritzer shut it down and the threatened to prosecute but never did because there wasn't any wrong doing. Another person tried to start a predominately black political party and guess what happened? The police depth. Allegedly threw a lot of their votes out. So long story short,these people are old and weary now. Its time for us young pkeople to take their blueprints and do it right this time. Instead of focusing on the middle class, we needto include poor peoples Nand get them involved in this process. As long as people feel like noone represents them they will find it easy to skirt personal responsibility. We got the numbers and the talent. All we need is the organization and drive. If we make a 15 year plan and execute it to perfection we can really make a difference. So who is with me??!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago