Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
13393 pageviews
212 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,038 | Props total: 67826 67826
Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers

This is the old Bill O talking tonight and he went completely medieval on racist industry!!

Bill O’Reilly delivered one of, if not the most powerful Talking Points Memos speaking the absolute truth about the problems within black community. He will no doubt be eviscerated by the racist industry for calling out stats & figures on crime, children born out-of-wedlock, lack of proper education etc that Sharpton, Jackson and Obama do not want the people to know.

One of the key components O’Reilly cites at the root of the problem is the deterioration or lack of the family unit. O’Reilly then thundered away on the media, Hollywood, poor parenting and Obama to knock it off the pandering to the black community promoting the “gangsta” culture and for playing the race card!!

You could clearly see the rage and raw anger in O’Reilly as the segment went on where he even got tongue-tied expressing a point. This is the rage I think we all feel at those playing the race card and we can thank the imperial emperor for making matters worse!

I’m still speechless from this clip, you might want to check back as I’m sure I’ll have something more to add!!

visit this link Bill O’Reilly Delivers Epic Talking Points Memo Blasting Race Hustlers | Saving the Republic: Video News & Opinion

212 comments for "Jul 22 - Bill O’Reilly Epic Talking Points Memo On Problems Within Black Communities & Race Hustlers"

4 years ago '11        #2
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
bill oreilly

sees website with flag and gun at the top

sm
 4 years ago '05        #3
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
This is powerful.
Thank you for sharing!
 4 years ago '06        #4
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
bill oreilly

sees website with flag and gun at the top

sm
Stereotypical stupidity
 4 years ago '10        #5
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
A lot of truth in that video.

But the Black community don't wanna hear it.

That video encourages accountability. But accountability means that you can't blame somebody or something else for the personal decisions that you have made in your own life. It means putting in the work necessary to better ones self and their OWN community.

Accountability means that you're not waiting for some mystical figure or superman to magically end all the problems in the black community for you.

But Black Americans can keep doing what they doing.

Us Africans got no problem getting all the money, while you n*ggas are focused on God only knows what, instead of getting your sh*t together.

*In Before Slavery This Slavery That.

4 years ago '09        #6
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
A large amount of the problem's in the black community are deeply rooted. I couldn't finish watching the video because O'Reilly is simply a racist and is pretty much saying "Hey blacks, you're fu*ked up. It isn't anyone's fault but your own. You came here on your own and ran to the inner cities to fu*k up your lives. Now fix it." This sh*t is out of order. It takes more than finger pointing to change things. If he cares enough to speak on it, he should help them out. fu*king as*hole
 4 years ago '10        #7
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Dude is right. Nobody will be able to fix anything in the black community accept the people in the black community. Can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Like dude said. Any time ANYBODY brings up any problem or issue in the black community (Wedlock Pregnancies, Violence, Truancy rates), they immediately get labeled a racist or an "Uncle Tom".

We all see the problems, but when anybody tries to address them Black Americans say "No it's not a problem. You're just picking on us because you're racist"

Or you get the classic "Bu..bu.. but white people are doing x,y,z too"

So because white people aint sh*t, yall dont wanna be sh*t either?

Black people are only 13% of the US population. There's no way n*ggas should even be CLOSE to White People (who make up 73% of the population) in ANY negative statistic.

Yet n*ggas seem to be damn close to them (or surpassing them) in just about every one of them.

That sh*t is crazy.

But who can talk to yall? Anybody who doesn't baby Black Americans and tell them that all their problems are caused by "somebody else" and that nothing is their fault is immediately shunned and considered the enemy.

Ask my n*gga Bill

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #8
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
O'reilly=Race Hustler.
Hannity=Race Hustler

Some of that usual projection by Bill, nothing new here.

and no surprises that SM watches FOX News
 07-22-2013, 11:09 PM         #9
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Y'all heard the Mexicans got the #1 tv station now!

Won't be too long before those jeans start to fill out! If you know what I mean...
 07-22-2013, 11:20 PM         #10
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
I wouldn't talk much, your Latino brethren is the reason this country is over flooded with drugs
they're not the reason, Entertainers made that sh*t cool to use a long a.ss time ago. Blame hollywood.
 4 years ago '10        #11
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DEDOS said:
white people make up 73% of the population now nah stop it the only spics yall ever wanted was cubans
Im just going based on the census.

And I'm not sure why you're referring to me as part of "yall"

I've clearly stated in this thread that I'm African (Second Generation)

Therefore I can look at both African Americans and White people objectively and tell it how it is.

Not fond of white people and their self-serving senses of entitlement.

Think African Americans need to get their sh*t together and try a lot harder to make it in this country.

/The End.
 07-22-2013, 11:27 PM         #12
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And nobody said this would be easy...to ascend as a race(individually/collectively)...huhh whoooooh! It's going to be a battle on the lower realms.
 4 years ago '06        #13
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
A lot of truth in that video.

But the Black community don't wanna hear it.

That video encourages accountability. But accountability means that you can't blame somebody or something else for the personal decisions that you have made in your own life. It means putting in the work necessary to better ones self and their OWN community.

Accountability means that you're not waiting for some mystical figure or superman to magically end all the problems in the black community for you.

But Black Americans can keep doing what they doing.

Us Africans got no problem getting all the money, while you n*ggas are focused on God only knows what, instead of getting your sh*t together.

*In Before Slavery This Slavery That.

4 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
O'reilly=Race Hustler.
Hannity=Race Hustler

Some of that usual projection by Bill, nothing new here.

and no surprises that SM watches FOX News
Truth hurts though
 4 years ago '07        #15
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
I knew of a black neighborhood that flourished and kept the money in the community. I think it was called The Black Wallstreet.
 4 years ago '13        #16
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
the black community is exactly where the government wants it to be.

if it wasn't they wouldn't have created aids and drugs to destroy it.
 4 years ago '11        #17
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
some blacks have to do wrong because they trying to get right but look what most of us are giving nothing..which is not right but hey some folks say i got to eat and my babies crying...these girls don't know no better so they fall for these wack n*ggas game thinking she will get taken care of when they get pregnant...he right but Zimmerman should have stayed his a.ss in his car simple and plain.
 4 years ago '07        #18
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
Oreily won. The rest of you n*ggas just bringing up stupid sh*t and are mad
 4 years ago '05        #19
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Black people are the biggest consumers, best entertainers, have had the longest strongest dynasties on earth and provide the parent DNA for all races on the planet until the point scientists committed genocide to get rid of blacks. If oreily want to talk some real shyt tell him to explain shark island. Until then, blacks will survive , genetics is the proof 1000s of years from now they will be here when thhe usa is an afterthought. So all that talking about bs doesn't delude the big picture.
 4 years ago '09        #20
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
I hate to say it but i agree with everything this cac said 100%

Yeah there race barriers up, but n*ggas act like we in the 50s still

if all the other minorities can make it, why can't we? Go to WSHH and you'll find out.

But whatever n*ggas got excuses for everything blah blah blah white man did this to us blah blah blah

Can't help those that don't wanna be helped just babied

Every black man for his and himself
Home         

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy