Alex Rodriguez Is Finished

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #121
skatevolcom09 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 6 6
It's sad that players nowadays have to turn to PEDs or HGH (whatever drug they turn to get ahead of the game) to reach a level of skill that players were at in the 1900s... Old school players did not have sam bats or louisville bats that were made at the level they are made today. And the balls they used back in the day were not made at the quality they are made today...
 4 years ago '08        #122
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2129 2129
 skatevolcom09 said:
It's sad that players nowadays have to turn to PEDs or HGH (whatever drug they turn to get ahead of the game) to reach a level of skill that players were at in the 1900s... Old school players did not have sam bats or louisville bats that were made at the level they are made today. And the balls they used back in the day were not made at the quality they are made today...
I hate this argument for simple fact that baseball has never been even. First off, dudes n the 90's were using steroids. Sure it wasnt as prevalent, but it was there. And when you start talking about back in the day, you have to consider that there weren't Dominicans then. You really think guys like Mantle and Bob Gibson woulda been as good as they were if they were playing against (more) blacks and Dominicans? Baseball as a sport is one big asterisk
 07-24-2013, 12:18 AM         #123
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
I hate this argument for simple fact that baseball has never been even. First off, dudes n the 90's were using steroids. Sure it wasnt as prevalent, but it was there. And when you start talking about back in the day, you have to consider that there weren't Dominicans then. You really think guys like Mantle and Bob Gibson woulda been as good as they were if they were playing against (more) blacks and Dominicans? Baseball as a sport is one big asterisk
This guy right here. I don't know you. But I like ya steez kid!

Now someone PLEASE get the fuhking Mets some steroids!!!!!
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #124
Slickster90 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1088 1088
Who cares, screw A-Roid...
 4 years ago '13        #125
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
just wait until they start banning bull blood, that when all the chips will fall in professional sports...
 4 years ago '08        #126
skatevolcom09 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 6 6
 904Nole said:

I wasn't talking about the 90s.. Your completely right about players using them in the 90s.. I was talking about the early 1900s... not 1990s.. hell yeah I think that they would have been just as good. They pioneered the mechanics of baseball. Doesn't matter what region or country they came from. Baseball as a sport is one big asterisk?? Elaborate on that please...
 07-24-2013, 01:19 AM         #127
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Stupid motherfu*ker got sonned in his own thread

k!ll yourself f*ggot
 4 years ago '13        #128
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
yankees lost

but but but we gonna get bryce

never, aint nobody leaving dc to go to dirty a.ss new york
 4 years ago '08        #129
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2129 2129
 skatevolcom09 said:
I wasn't talking about the 90s.. Your completely right about players using them in the 90s.. I was talking about the early 1900s... not 1990s.. hell yeah I think that they would have been just as good. They pioneered the mechanics of baseball. Doesn't matter what region or country they came from. Baseball as a sport is one big asterisk?? Elaborate on that please...
It's one big asterisk because of point a) Steroids, and point B) racial inequality... And yes, it kind does matter what country they came from. It's not just a coincidence that half of the dudes swinging bats in the league are named Rodriguez or Gonzalez. Dominicans dominate baseball. Plain and simple. And when you take them out of the equation, then you're not getting an accurate sample size
 4 years ago '11        #130
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 660 660
 CosbySweater said:
And to think he could've finished top 5 all time

he was never near that distinction
 4 years ago '09        #131
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,720 | Props total: 66532 66532
the yankees are doing everything they can to avoid paying this bum
im sure there behind the reason why a-fraud aint back in the major leagues
 4 years ago '06        #132
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3483 3483
So many of my friends be on arod d!ck wait till I tell em this sh*t

fu*k this cheatin a.ss bum a.ss fu*k boy!!!
 4 years ago '04        #133
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 messy marv stan said:
the yankees are doing everything they can to avoid paying this bum
im sure there behind the reason why a-fraud aint back in the major leagues
they knew when they signed him his bi*ch a.ss was taking steroids. pay the man and be done with it
 4 years ago '11        #134
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 1609 1609
He still getting that money because its guaranteed. Isn't he like 37 ? dude should retire.
 4 years ago '07        #135
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
its funny cause he dealt with this one time already now we going to do it all over again

but yea, hes done....still getting paid tho lol
 07-24-2013, 08:17 AM         #136
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
yankees lost

but but but we gonna get bryce

never, aint nobody leaving dc to go to dirty a.ss new york
Yet the yanks have had a better record this year with the srcubs,oldies and young mufu*kas than the nats with all their "talent" and "stars"

The yanks play in AL east and still in the hunt, Nats will be lucky to finish .500 this season.

Stick to trolling, u know nothing about baseball
 07-24-2013, 08:20 AM         #137
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
It's one big asterisk because of point a) Steroids, and point B) racial inequality... And yes, it kind does matter what country they came from. It's not just a coincidence that half of the dudes swinging bats in the league are named Rodriguez or Gonzalez. Dominicans dominate baseball. Plain and simple. And when you take them out of the equation, then you're not getting an accurate sample size
Same can be said for basketball and football.

Times change, the sport changes.
 4 years ago '04        #138
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
is it me or the guys who are high profile players who is on the juice....STILL NOT WINNING RINGS.
yea arod had like 1.. ... i dunno what these guys are thinking..yea he become a power hitter and hit all them home runs..but YOUR DUMB a.ss TEAM NOT WINNING GAMES WHEN IT COUNTS..

bascially allllllll this sh*t for nothing...
 4 years ago '04        #139
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417

[tweet - click to view]

07-24-2013, 09:19 AM         #140
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGMARS said:
Just let em all juice. Who gives a fukc. They're hitting a baseball, not punching each other.
word. half the time he missing anyways
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago