Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
ThomasTheeGreat 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 82 82
My canine doesn't even give me a second look when I walk in the house after being gone for like a week...

Last edited by ThomasTheeGreat; 07-25-2013 at 01:46 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #42
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,096 | Props total: 5457 5457
 07-23-2013, 05:55 PM         #43
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Thugs cry too
 4 years ago '04        #44
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 453 453
 OchoLoco1818 said:
Cats don't do sh*t dawg
Word up.. This is why dogs >

Man's best friend, no doubt!
 4 years ago '07        #45
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
My pup is 12 weeks and loses his damn mind when I come home. It's a good feeling. Nice video.
 4 years ago '05        #46
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410

Everytime I see sh*t like this it makes me wanna go hug and play with my dog. Except when I go out there she's looking at me like
 4 years ago '12        #47
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
 991 said:
For everyone who asked, yes I still have her. And no its 100 percent her. She ran up to me when I was walking in the door. I was so shocked I didn't believe it. I was like this has to be another cat. I didn't even let her in at first. I texted the new owner and asked if she had my cat. She claimed yes. Wasn't sure if she was telling the truth.

So I go outside and I called her name and she ran up to the door and ran in. She acted like she had never left. She jumped on top of the counter as she always did to be closer to my face. She jumped down and started clawing her old spot. On my couch

So I texted the new owner and was like um this is my cat 100 percent. She never replied again. So I went to the store and got her food and litter again.

She just had 6 kittens a couple of weeks ago. Gotta get her fixed. But yea I have no idea how she found her way back to me.
someone is cutting onions

4 years ago '06        #48
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 991 said:
Not like this. But I have a cat I had for a couple years since she was a kitten. I gave her away on craigslist in a parking lot. The new owner sent me pics of her in her house. All was good. 6 weeks later the cat showed up at my door extremely dirty. And skinny. Somehow she found her way back to me. The new owner didn't know where I lived. Crazy. Animals get attached to people.
bringing tears to my eyes
 07-23-2013, 08:53 PM         #49
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
I once took my dog to the beach it was like 1 hour drive from my house so after a few hours of swimming and chilling at the beach i was now heading home but realized i forgot my dog at the beach so i go back to look for him he is nowhere to be found so then after a while of looking i head home sad that i lost my dog but as i open the gate and drive into my driveway there is my dog waiting for me somehow some way he found he's way home from an hour away beach i was stunned could'nt believe it dogs are smarter than you think.

hold up, how the fu*k you forget your dog at the beach? ....
 4 years ago '05        #50
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
this made my eyes water up a lil bit, i can't front... dogs are the best
 4 years ago '05        #51
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Hu$tLa said:

Everytime I see sh*t like this it makes me wanna go hug and play with my dog. Except when I go out there she's looking at me like

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #52
bigwillieiii 2 heat pts
space
space
$466 | Props total: 199 199
Just another day with man's best friend...
 4 years ago '12        #53
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
 991 said:
For everyone who asked, yes I still have her. And no its 100 percent her. She ran up to me when I was walking in the door. I was so shocked I didn't believe it. I was like this has to be another cat. I didn't even let her in at first. I texted the new owner and asked if she had my cat. She claimed yes. Wasn't sure if she was telling the truth.

So I go outside and I called her name and she ran up to the door and ran in. She acted like she had never left. She jumped on top of the counter as she always did to be closer to my face. She jumped down and started clawing her old spot. On my couch

So I texted the new owner and was like um this is my cat 100 percent. She never replied again. So I went to the store and got her food and litter again.

She just had 6 kittens a couple of weeks ago. Gotta get her fixed. But yea I have no idea how she found her way back to me.
n*gga the owner threw her a.ss back in front of your crib
 4 years ago '06        #54
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 TrillSwag said:
n*gga the owner threw her a.ss back in front of your crib
Lol well I could see them throwing her out. But they didn't know where I lived. We met up somewhere
 4 years ago '08        #56
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,974 | Props total: 9739 9739
Cats aren't even this damn destructive... damn! LOL
 07-24-2013, 12:30 AM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My fuhking deployment was 18 months

If I had a dog that sum bi*ch probably woulda Moon Walked over to me once I came in.
 4 years ago '12        #58
koolizzle 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 12 12
 lboog1423 said:

This aint homeward bound n*gga
lmfao muthafukin sassy
 4 years ago '05        #59
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 SKEME said:
I once took my dog to the beach it was like a 1 hour drive from my house so after a few hours of swimming and chilling at the beach i was now heading home but realized i forgot my dog at the beach so i go back to look for him he is nowhere to be found so then after a while of looking i head home feeling sad that i lost my dog then i open the gate and drive into my driveway and there is my dog waiting for me somehow some way he found he's way back home from an hour away beach i was stunned could'nt believe it dogs are smarter than you think.

So your dog can walk/run home from an hour away faster than you can drive there?
 4 years ago '08        #60
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 831 831
sounds like its saying "I love you" or "I missed you"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy