Miami's Big Three Willing to take a Pay-Cut for a 4th Star?

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2013, 02:26 PM         #201
leezer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '12        #202
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,506 | Props total: 1777 1777
 NiMaD said:
So when the yankees and lakers do this its ok? lol
Earlier post:Because Miami doesn't deserve sh*t,their fans are a joke,they hate LeBron need more help superteam forming a.ss and they hate when bruh be saying that "earned not given" sh*t on his social like really n*gga foh.People wouldn't have a problem with any of the big market cities such as Chicago,LA,& NY because those cities actually have true fans and support thier pro sports teams regardless if they suck or not.
 4 years ago '11        #203
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 TDeezy20 said:
Earlier post:Because Miami doesn't deserve sh*t,their fans are a joke,they hate LeBron need more help superteam forming a.ss and they hate when bruh be saying that "earned not given" sh*t on his social like really n*gga foh.People wouldn't have a problem with any of the big market cities such as Chicago,LA,& NY because those cities actually have true fans and support thier pro sports teams regardless if they suck or not.
so mad he reposting sh*t
 4 years ago '10        #204
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
winning championships aint sh*t no more. Super stars merging to form a super team, fu*k outta here, used to be 1 or 2 stars with role players, Miami trying to get Derrick Rose and Durant over to MIA talkinga bout "we champions"

you maddd you maddd my gawddddd you MADDDDDDDDDDDDD

EAT A d!ck f*gGIT MIA runnin this hoop sh*t! Bron Wade Bosh .....?? Get it done PAT!!
 4 years ago '12        #205
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
 305Lars said:
so mad he reposting sh*t
fu*k you mean,I'm reposting because the sh*t true.n*gga yo city full of fake a.ss fans,only support they teams when they winning..

Last edited by T.D.; 07-23-2013 at 02:43 PM..
 07-23-2013, 02:47 PM         #206
jim flu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well yea after watching the "super team" scrape by indiana and get abused by a 54 year old duncan, I'd say they could use a 4th
 07-23-2013, 02:56 PM         #207
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
Rodman >>> Bosh
Horace Grant wasn't trash
Bosh a top 5 PF?? Aldridge, Duncan, Z-bo, KG, Love, Lee... i don't know about that one

Wade still in the top 5 overall?? How many teams would trade their best player for Wade right now???

Birdman and UD came up big, but are they that much better than the 90s bulls big men??? i don't see it bruh.....
Rodman is the greatest rebounder of all time but he gave the bulls no help on offense

Bosh can hit jumpers so the defense has to pay attention to him and not leave him open which leaves the paint more open to lebron/wade

he's not grabbing the amount of boards he should but he's a big factor on offense with and without the ball

Bosh>Horace

I understand you are saying the rest of the heat big men aren't that great but their better than Luc/Bill/Will/d!ckey etc
 4 years ago '07        #208
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Heat need a center or an all star point guard melo should be the last person they try and sign it just doesn't make sense..
 07-23-2013, 03:24 PM         #209
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill stop watchin why watch somethin u kno the outcome to
 4 years ago '12        #210
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
 .aviator.man. said:
ill stop watchin why watch somethin u kno the outcome to
I mean shid everybody knew who were gonna win in the 90's though so ain't sh*t new,The Bulls won 6 rings in 8 years in the 90's.
 07-23-2013, 03:46 PM         #211
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More help?
 4 years ago '07        #212
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
Rodman is the greatest rebounder of all time but he gave the bulls no help on offense

Bosh can hit jumpers so the defense has to pay attention to him and not leave him open which leaves the paint more open to lebron/wade

he's not grabbing the amount of boards he should but he's a big factor on offense with and without the ball

Bosh>Horace

I understand you are saying the rest of the heat big men aren't that great but their better than Luc/Bill/Will/d!ckey etc
The dude who scored 0 points in the biggest game of his career so far

Y'all blowing this Bosh superstar sh*t out of proportion, the n*gga balled out in Toronto with little pressure on him and being the main guy on any team will get ur stats inflated
 07-23-2013, 03:58 PM         #213
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neo22 said:
so kobe gets criticized for playing with help but now all of a sudden it's ok when lebron does it?

Lakers/Kobe stans do nothing but berate Bron for playing with talent yet when they say Kobe played with talent, it's not valid according to Lakers/kobe stans. shut the fu*k up and pick a side already

Fly or Die said:

yeah having all the good players team up and have the same 4 teams at the top and the rest of the league not have a shot is real fun to watch
the fu*k you talking about its been like that for like 3 decades where only some teams have been winning and teams have multiple star/great players on them
 4 years ago '13        #214
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
 JimDinO77 said:
Rodman >>> Bosh
Horace Grant wasn't trash
Bosh a top 5 PF?? Aldridge, Duncan, Z-bo, KG, Love, Lee... i don't know about that one
If Bosh didn't leave Toronto to Miami and sacrifice his stats and to make the team run better, he'd be putting up at least 24/10 on 50% every season while playing good defence (and great perimeter/pnr/ball screen defense).

I'd take him over every one of those guys and only think twice about old man Duncan
 07-23-2013, 04:44 PM         #215
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
The dude who scored 0 points in the biggest game of his career so far

Y'all blowing this Bosh superstar sh*t out of proportion, the n*gga balled out in Toronto with little pressure on him and being the main guy on any team will get ur stats inflated
homie had no problem outscoring Lebron for the ENTIRE NBA FINALS playing it in for the FIRST TIME THOUGH

but yeah we're "blowing this Bosh superstar sh*t out of proportion"
 4 years ago '12        #216
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
Kobe is accustomed to doing more with less

7th seed out west with Smush Luke & Kwame starting
who's coming off the bench to replace them

got to the finals and took the ORIGINAL big 3 6 games with NO BYNUM & Ariza playing 45 min for the entire playoffs

back to back champs with
[pic - click to view]

as the 2nd best player
you kobrick stans crack me up, y'all sh*tting on pau now because he's coming off an injury but when the lakers won back to back championships he had the highest win shares on the team during both of the title runs

4 years ago '08        #217
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
n*gga really brought up win shares tho..anyway why is this sh*t 13 pages

we gotta do better than this bx
 07-23-2013, 10:25 PM         #218
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OC123 said:
you kobrick stans crack me up, y'all sh*tting on pau now because he's coming off an injury but when the lakers won back to back championships he had the highest win shares on the team during both of the title runs

& did he not have the "highest win shares" on those Memphis squads when he had that 3peat sweep OUT THE FIRST ROUND

4 years ago '09        #219
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
Jordan was winning rings with

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

as his BIG MEN
don't forget rodman and horace grant tho
 4 years ago '09        #220
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 bertr said:
If Bosh didn't leave Toronto to Miami and sacrifice his stats and to make the team run better, he'd be putting up at least 24/10 on 50% every season while playing good defence (and great perimeter/pnr/ball screen defense).

I'd take him over every one of those guys and only think twice about old man Duncan
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy