Jul 22 - George Zimmerman Rescues Victim Stuck In Overturned Truck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #21
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5302 5302
didnt work for TI
 4 years ago '07        #22
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 4 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 Fras1788 said:
Lmao at all the people in here, the ones who usually come into threads and say "TAKE YOUR TINFOIL OFF" are in here saying that this sounds sketchy.

But, but it was reported by ABC news. A 100% legit source right?!

But because it doesn't follow what you want to believe its a conspiracy.

WOWWWWW. BX...full of fu*king illogical clowns
Exactly.

If it's being reported by legit sources and I'm a.ssuming something like this had witnesses then it's absolutely a crazy course of events though.
 4 years ago '07        #24
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16194 16194
yea he is in hiding 4 miles away from his house

propaganda matrix
 4 years ago '04        #25
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Damagegadget said:
yea he is in hiding 4 miles away from his house

propaganda matrix
You think ppl are really out there looking for him? No one is doing sh*t get over yourself he has no reason to hide
 4 years ago '08        #26
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
I'm more surprised that his fat a.ss could drag anyone from anywhere though.

Car must of smelled like BK.
 4 years ago '04        #27
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
This is disgusting. Trying to fool his way back into society. Its just like the sham interviews of his brother pretending to sound like they give a damn.
 4 years ago '11        #28
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,447 | Props total: 39328 39328
 regulate said:
First of all going from detective to patrol is a demotion. A big one at that. Even if detective serino said himself that he asked for it doesn't mean its true. They could've easily forced him to say it as to not make it look fishy. And IT IS fishy.
im only going off of what he said until proven different that the story
 07-22-2013, 02:38 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
And YOU'RE extremely anti-grammar.

Anyway, I didn't say what my opinion was either way, you're just a.ssuming that I'm racist, but you're DEAD WRONG and in reality I"m mocking the people that come into every thread and say "NO WAY ANYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!" Then the same people are in here calling this a conspiracy and a false story. I'm dying laughing at this sh*t. You're so fu*king stupid its not funny. Your views are so skewed.

If you truly cared about human beings' lives you would care about sh*t that is much more important, but you don't. People will talk about this Zimmerman sh*t for years to come, and/or forget about it. People are our having rallies for this sh*t. You fu*king serious?? Its one fu*king kid, and one fat Mexican dumb fu*k. On the grander scale this doesn't mean sh*t, and don't you EVER fu*king call me a conservative again. Republicans are fu*king racist pieces of trash and Democrats like to think they're the greatest and have the best plans in the world but continue to want to spend money we don't have. Like i've always said, I hate both parties and disagree with both equally because they are both corrupt, and thats not a conspiracy, THATS THE MOTHERfu*kING TRUTH.

You don't fu*king know me, you don't fu*king know my opinions. Rather than incorrectly a.ssume, why don't you man the fu*k UP, and ask me?
"And YOU'RE extremely anti-grammar" not sure if that is correct grammar or even a correct a.ssumption on your part. That would mean that I am strongly against using proper grammar in regards to how I choose to express myself on this board. The ironic part about your statement however, is Hip Hop is synonymous with using improper grammer. None the less, here are you are on a Hiphop board trying to give a fu*king english lesson. Of course there is nothing wrong with your want to try to insinuate what you believe my intelligence to be. But lets be honest how fu*king lame are you to be THAT person?

And people with common sense, the ones who understand the significance of a travesty of law are in the right to protest. This is the people speaking to things that matter to them. Racial strife, a lop sided criminal justice system, and the pre concieved notion that a law can protect the murder of child and let his grown adult k!ller go free. Just because they are not caring about your latest piece of sh*t cause where you've trumped up some fabricated nonsense in your attempt to sh*t on Obama, does not make the plight any less valid or valliant.
 07-22-2013, 02:38 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
I'm more surprised that his fat a.ss could drag anyone from anywhere though.

Car must of smelled like BK.
You KnowutImsayin?!
 4 years ago '05        #31
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 xoutchucky said:
remember just a week ago in court he was a fat obese slouch who couldn't even raise his arm to throw a punch but now he's rescuing multiple people from an overturned truck that was possibly on fire? Damn, homie became athletic as fu*k in a matter of days
 4 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
I thought Zimmerman was a stay puft weakling?
 07-22-2013, 02:56 PM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Its about class warfare man, its not about color anymore. We are ALL slaves to the dollar. This isn't a theory its a fact. There's much more important sh*t to go protest, I promise you. We must attack the root cause, not the problems on the surface...you need to look at the reason why this sh*t happens. Follow the fu*kin money man. I can tell you mean well, I don't wanna fu*king f!ght on a Forum. I'm just sayin, look, watch and listen.
Partially right, and partially naive......it is about class warfare, but its also about maintaing certain races into certain class catagories......this may not be important to you, but to other people who are a bit more affected by this class warefare....its right up there with anything that you may feel requires a mass united front.

Perhaps the problem you have is these peopel are not marching against the gov but more so against other civillian and other civllian beliefs..........who knows......but this is important on a much deeper level then you think
 4 years ago '04        #34
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #35
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
it was probably a doughnut truck. he pulled the driver out of the way to get to the real prize.
 4 years ago '10        #36
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I heard it was an disabled female African foreign exchange student..cough
 4 years ago '09        #37
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I wonder how much the guy got paid to play victim
 07-22-2013, 03:35 PM         #38
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Just because someone doesn't see eye to eye with you, doesn't mean they are immediately naive and/or can't have some deep level of thinking. Stop putting yourself on a fu*king pedestal and giving jabs. Were you brought up to act like a barbarian? Can't you have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you?

RACISM STILL EXISTS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Let the simple minded people be racists, you must put yourself above that bullsh*t, and find the root causes of that. Politicians and old men are the biggest racists in this country, they have the money and can control everything.
You stated its not about color anymore.......that's a naive statement, and one that a person who deals with no racial strife can boldly make.

I wasn't trying to insult you, and actually agreed with your sediments to a degree......guess you took that the wrong way cause I called you naive. Which you are if honestly don't understand the system of the world you live in.

And when you say simple minded are you referring to peple like Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, George Bush, Ronald Reagan, .............these are not just simple minded people.....these are people of influence that dont care about that under class. Like I said very naive.......now why would anyone want to f!ght beside someone like you who doesn't even respect them enough to endorse thier plight of equal opportunity treatment?.......But hey you can talk a good game right
 07-22-2013, 03:39 PM         #39
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
And the driver was black
He was probably following him and scared the driver into inadvertently flipping the truck.

[pic - click to view]

xoutchucky said:
remember just a week ago in court he was a fat obese slouch who couldn't even raise his arm to throw a punch but now he's rescuing multiple people from an overturned truck that was possibly on fire? Damn, homie became athletic as fu*k in a matter of days

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #40
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
That's my hero.

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago