most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #161
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KeithHernandez said:
Are you trying not to get it? The point is that it's always listening for any phrase that might sound like "Xbox on." You think that's functionality? It's invasive.

Wait till you throw the surround sound on for some sports and an XB1 commercial turns on your machine. Microsoft will defend itself with: "Well, why aren't you watching the game through your XB1 anyway? We support television now!"

There's a significant difference between the ads that are everywhere -- Sportscenter, highway billboards, TV commercials -- and ads that are tailored to you by eavesdropping for data and engineering profiles on information it collected about you at home: what you watch, what you drink, your routines, the fu*king clothes you wear. You really think that HD Kinect camera is just for Skype?

I'm not even a conspiracy nut, but don't let some hyped up voice commands and hand gestures confuse you between receiving innovation and being a guinea pig.
I remember people's Kinect was reacting to the presenter's commands during the Xbox One reveal.
 4 years ago '11        #162
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4254 4254
 Mr I 95 said:
dudes dont realize how short gun battles games would be...you know how hard it is to hold your arms out in front of you for 5 minutes

microsoft gonna be selling arm bipods in no time

[pic - click to view]

Haha...that sounds fun for about 30 seconds.

jwalck5950 said:
8>>>7>>>MAC you need concrete facts before you speak ill of 8...and saying the Metro interface is why 8 is 'horrible' is not a valid argument...
Nonsense. Single Window UIs may work for the average consumer but they do not work for power users. A Web Developer for instance would have a website they are working on loaded in every single browser (5 windows minimum), a FTP Program, and a code editor all up on the screen at once plus photoshop and fireworks and need to access all of them at a moments notice...this type of workflow doesn't work in Windows 8. Windows 8 is a usable as an iPad with a mouse for an input device. Why do you think with Windows Blue, Microsoft is bringing more of the traditional Windows elements back? Why do you think that they went with the dual interface with Windows 8? Windows 7 is a much better OS for power users and OS X is even better than that.
 4 years ago '06        #163
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7592 7592
[

Mr I 95 said:
my flying car analogy is light years closer than your fu*king ipod to records analogy ...p.s. sonys move sucks d!ck too and so does the wii motion controls ...take microsofts d!ck out your mouth and realize this sh*t will never ever take off

difference between vinyl records and ipods and things is the ease of use...what is easier..doing jumping jacks to change an outfit or pressing select and X

all the POSSIBILITIES have the same outcome...you gotta move your body to make the sh*t function...its fu*king stupid period
The only one that sucks according to consumers is the ps move. Millions of people bought the Kinect and Wii because of the motion controls. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks.
 4 years ago '11        #164
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
my flying car analogy is light years closer than your fu*king ipod to records analogy ...p.s. sonys move sucks d!ck too and so does the wii motion controls ...take microsofts d!ck out your mouth and realize this sh*t will never ever take off

difference between vinyl records and ipods and things is the ease of use...what is easier..doing jumping jacks to change an outfit or pressing select and X

all the POSSIBILITIES have the same outcome...you gotta move your body to make the sh*t function...its fu*king stupid period

In order to change clothes in GTA 7 you gotta actually take your clothes off and put them back on...SOOOO COOL!
 4 years ago '05        #165
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
You dudes are still going on about this bullsh*t?
 4 years ago '07        #166
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Krazie said:
You dudes are still going on about this bullsh*t?
We can't all be as cool and carefree as you, bro.
 4 years ago '07        #167
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Jesszman said:
I remember people's Kinect was reacting to the presenter's commands during the Xbox One reveal.
Yup. 360s were shutting off while watching because of those commands.
 4 years ago '05        #168
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
We can't all be as cool and carefree as you, bro.
Well I'm obviously aware of that, but good lord. No one's gonna change their opinion, a lot of the same people going back and forth and it isn't gonna accomplish anything.
 4 years ago '10        #169
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 5771 5771
 Mr I 95 said:

Bro, you're looking at the extremity of it...I know that controllers will be the main peripheral for years to come...but with how much theyve improved Kinect, and how it is completely integrated with the system, the possibilities could be extreme...voice commands could make FPSs f*cking sick...if u could use voice commands to run, crouch, switch weapons, thats one less button you have to worry about in the 'heat of action' as corny as that sounds, when youre trying to do a bunch of things at once on the controller
 4 years ago '10        #170
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Haha...that sounds fun for about 30 seconds.

Nonsense. Single Window UIs may work for the average consumer but they do not work for power users. A Web Developer for instance would have a website they are working on loaded in every single browser (5 windows minimum), a FTP Program, and a code editor all up on the screen at once plus photoshop and fireworks and need to access all of them at a moments notice...this type of workflow doesn't work in Windows 8. Windows 8 is a usable as an iPad with a mouse for an input device. Why do you think with Windows Blue, Microsoft is bringing more of the traditional Windows elements back? Why do you think that they went with the dual interface with Windows 8? Windows 7 is a much better OS for power users and OS X is even better than that.
you've got to be joking...our developers were the first to have 8 in my company and one of the main reasons we've migrated to 8...f*ucking workflow is one of the staples of 8...our Jr. Software Architect literally rarely uses his mouse because of how smoothly you can navigate through 8 with just the keyboard...Windows 8.1 is adding a start button that just takes you to the metro interface if I'm correct, because ppl don't want to press the windows key on the keyboard...whiny end users...there is nothing 7 can do that 8 can't...I navigate through 8 strictly through windows explorer folder pinned to my taskbar along with all of my other used programs...the more I use it, the more I realize how inneficient the start menu was
 4 years ago '10        #171
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:

as far as voice commands...i think the tv changing is the only thing that is decent about it...like saying watch espn instead of trying to remember what channel it is with my channels going into the fu*king 9000s now

be way iller if u could say watch monday night football...or a tv show name and it will find it

other than that...get that voice control the fu*k outta here ...i have google now on my phone...i rarely if ever use that sh*t...and it works beautifully ...the only time u see people talking to siri is when they drunk at a bar or club outside smoking a cigarette trying to show it off...maybe in 500 years when we all wearing the same silver V neck space suit and traveling to different galaxies will voice recognition be universal ....but it takes a lot more than a "switch weapons" saying for me to want to speak to a machine then press a button ..or a few buttons

I've had directtv for over 2 years now and still can't remember g0d d@mn channel numbers all I'm saying is this; dont knock it until you've tried it as cliché as that sounds...how do u know you won't like it if you've never experienced it?
 4 years ago '11        #172
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jwalck5950 said:
you've got to be joking...our developers were the first to have 8 in my company and one of the main reasons we've migrated to 8...f*ucking workflow is one of the staples of 8...our Jr. Software Architect literally rarely uses his mouse because of how smoothly you can navigate through 8 with just the keyboard...Windows 8.1 is adding a start button that just takes you to the metro interface if I'm correct, because ppl don't want to press the windows key on the keyboard...whiny end users...there is nothing 7 can do that 8 can't...I navigate through 8 strictly through windows explorer folder pinned to my taskbar along with all of my other used programs...the more I use it, the more I realize how inneficient the start menu was
That's fine but the fact is that you can get more done in a multi-windowed environment than in a single windowed one. Microsoft took a UI style Apple used for Mobile Computing and brought it to the Desktop because they are idiots. I think Windows 8 looks great and something I'd give to my grandma but it's nothing I would recommend to a power user. The fact that you cannot use multiple programs for glance able information is ridiculous to me. All in all I don't have a horse in this race...I was a Windows user from 1996 up 'til 2010 when I got my first Mac. Apple knows how to keep the user first.
 4 years ago '11        #173
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jwalck5950 said:
how do u know you won't like it if you've never experienced it?
Have you ever had butt secks with a man before?

...see where I'm going with this?
 4 years ago '10        #174
space
space
 Deuterion said:
That's fine but the fact is that you can get more done in a multi-windowed environment than in a single windowed one. Microsoft took a UI style Apple used for Mobile Computing and brought it to the Desktop because they are idiots. I think Windows 8 looks great and something I'd give to my grandma but it's nothing I would recommend to a power user. The fact that you cannot use multiple programs for glance able information is ridiculous to me. All in all I don't have a horse in this race...I was a Windows user from 1996 up 'til 2010 when I got my first Mac. Apple knows how to keep the user first.
What exactly are you talking about when you say using 'multiple programs for glance' and 'multi windowed environment'?
 4 years ago '10        #175
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Have you ever had butt secks with a man before?

...see where I'm going with this?

4 years ago '04        #176
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 Kingme said:
So do you think that everyone or even the majority of the population with the devices mentioned are being used offline, rooted, jailbroken, etc? Or are the majority of the owners of the devices you replied to open for NSA to collect your info?
Yes. Thats why the government are dropping new laws. They are tightening the belt and you have folks excited about it. Xbox 360 has a huge modded community that analyzes every update and security feature. Android community Root to free of bloatware. 90% of iphone users jailbreak. And lets not even talk about the pc world.

Microsoft know this so they tried to slide in the always online. Great plan to stop piracy and the xbots almost let it go. I bet the console will start off slow but if modded and people can see what its doing in the background will have it moving off the shelves quick AF.
 4 years ago '05        #177
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Yes. Thats why the government are dropping new laws. They are tightening the belt and you have folks excited about it. Xbox 360 has a huge modded community that analyzes every update and security feature. Android community Root to free of bloatware. 90% of iphone users jailbreak. And lets not even talk about the pc world.

Microsoft know this so they tried to slide in the always online. Great plan to stop piracy and the xbots almost let it go. I bet the console will start off slow but if modded and people can see what its doing in the background will have it moving off the shelves quick AF.
90% of iphone users jailbreak? Are you just throwing numbers out there?
 4 years ago '04        #178
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 Krazie said:
90% of iphone users jailbreak? Are you just throwing numbers out there?
its pretty high I dont know what it is now but it was up there during the court cases when jailbreaking became legal.
 4 years ago '05        #179
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,930 | Props total: 6178 6178
 chevyrida6 said:
ok

[pic - click to view]

or

[pic - click to view]

both 499
Exactly
 4 years ago '05        #180
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
or....or....

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

for 499.98

You'd buy a tiny a.ss 7 inch tablet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago