Why Microsoft won't sell Xbox One without Kinect

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #201
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 4238 4238
 Mr I 95 said:
said the jews that stayed in germany to the jews that fled before sh*t jumped off

just saying

better to stick with the "i dont have sh*t to hide" defense
Jewish Person 1: "Dumb a.ss n*ggaz talkin' bout hitler gonna send us off to concentration camps and exterminate us...fu*king idiots man I swear...where do they come up with this stuff!"

4 Years Later

Jewish Person 1:

Don't be so cool that you refuse to see history repeating itself.
 4 years ago '05        #202
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Mr I 95 said:
said the jews that stayed in germany to the jews that fled before sh*t jumped off

just saying

better to stick with the "i dont have sh*t to hide" defense
Yet you think PS4 doesn't come with the camera because they think fans don't want it.

The ONLY reason is because they wanted to undercut the X1 in price because they were losing E3. It's the only thing they could remove without touching the internal hardware. Sony is fully aware the camera is the future would definitely like to include theirs.
 4 years ago '11        #203
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Yet you think PS4 doesn't come with the camera because they think fans don't want it.

The ONLY reason is because they wanted to undercut the X1 in price because they were losing E3. It's the only thing they could remove without touching the internal hardware. Sony is fully aware the camera is the future would definitely like to include theirs.
It's not even that the camera is a huge problem...it's that YOU CANNOT USE THE XBOX WITHOUT IT ATTACHED! The damn thing could come with 4 Kinects for each side of you and I still wouldn't care as long as I could throw them in the closet and stil enjoy my XBOX.
 4 years ago '05        #204
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Jewish Person 1: "Dumb a.ss n*ggaz talkin' bout hitler gonna send us off to concentration camps and exterminate us...fu*king idiots man I swear...where do they come up with this stuff!"

4 Years Later

Jewish Person 1:

Don't be so cool that you refuse to see history repeating itself.
So you think not having a Kinect is going to save you when they staring directly at your face through your celly. And tracking your every move with your celly. And listening to every phone call through your celly. And you worried about a Kinect you can just turn off and throw a towel over?

Woooooooooow.
 4 years ago '11        #205
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
So you think not having a Kinect is going to save you when they staring directly at your face through your celly. And tracking your every move with your celly. And listening to every phone call through your celly. And you worried about a Kinect you can just turn off and throw a towel over?

Woooooooooow.
So since I have a cell phone I should just allow everyone else to invade my privacy...what kind of logic is that? For one, my cell phone camera is never staring me directly in the face when I'm in my house or anywhere for the matter. Secondly, it's not as powerful as a Kinect sensor and can't read my heartbeat or recognize my face from across the room.
 4 years ago '05        #206
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Deuterion said:
So since I have a cell phone I should just allow everyone else to invade my privacy...what kind of logic is that? For one, my cell phone camera is never staring me directly in the face when I'm in my house or anywhere for the matter. Secondly, it's not as powerful as a Kinect sensor and can't read my heartbeat or recognize my face from across the room.
Your celly is the ULTIMATE invasion of privacy. What do you use more than it? It's ALWAYS with you. As soon as you pull it out your pocket and touch your screen, it's already countin your nose hairs my g. At the same time it's lookin through the back camera at who's beside you. Then it's listening. It's going through your Facebook, your email, your Instagram. The GPS knows when you home, where ya momma stay, what time you pick your kids up from school.

And you worried about a Kinect you could just unplug and throw a towel over when you not using it? You worried about it reading ya heartbeat? What u got a pacemaker fam? You dont want the Box to know you paranoid and nervous. Reading your heartbeat poses no threat fam chill out. You got it backwards fam.
 4 years ago '11        #207
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
my comments still stand
Yah I'm just going to go with this. People are really saying "Well I have a cell phone...why not put a camera in my house so that they can spy on me in there as well".
 4 years ago '05        #208
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Yah I'm just going to go with this. People are really saying "Well I have a cell phone...why not put a camera in my house so that they can spy on me in there as well".
Exactly...get rid of your celly or don't say nothin about the Kinect. You sound like a hypocrite.
 4 years ago '11        #209
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Exactly...get rid of your celly or don't say nothin about the Kinect. You sound like a hypocrite.
Do you know what a hypocrite is? Me drawing a line in the sand regarding my privacy is not being a hypocrite. I have a cell phone, yes, but you don't know my usage habits or the type I have. I might not even have a camera on it...you're just a.ssuming. However, GPS and satellite triangulation are real and can provide the Feds with a lot of information which I'm very aware of. What I won't do however is place a camera and microphone combo in my living room that can detect my face and read my heartbeat...that's just too much FOR ME. So instead, I'll just get a PS4 so I don't have to worry about Microsoft and their sh*tty policies. They already stated they are going to use it to target ads to you..they're gonna be looking at what you eat, drink, and talk about just to bring you "more access to the products you know and love".

Have all the X1 you want NYSE.
 4 years ago '05        #210
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Deuterion said:
Do you know what a hypocrite is? Me drawing a line in the sand regarding my privacy is not being a hypocrite. I have a cell phone, yes, but you don't know my usage habits or the type I have. I might not even have a camera on it...you're just a.ssuming. However, GPS and satellite triangulation are real and can provide the Feds with a lot of information which I'm very aware of. What I won't do however is place a camera and microphone combo in my living room that can detect my face and read my heartbeat...that's just too much FOR ME. So instead, I'll just get a PS4 so I don't have to worry about Microsoft and their sh*tty policies. They already stated they are going to use it to target ads to you..they're gonna be looking at what you eat, drink, and talk about just to bring you "more access to the products you know and love".

Have all the X1 you want NYSE.
n*gga your argument is lame. Thats like saying, "I'm scared to get shot with a hand gun, but I don't mind takin a shotty blast to the dome." Theres nothing more invasive than your celly. So your argument about the Kinect is null. Your celly invades your privacy EVERYWHERE you are...including your home bruh. Your Kinect can't follow you out of whatever room you have it in.

Im just saying, if you are THAT worried about your privacy like you say you are, you doing it backwards. Toss the celly. It's the much greater evil.
 4 years ago '06        #211
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Nyse03 said:
Your celly is the ULTIMATE invasion of privacy. What do you use more than it? It's ALWAYS with you. As soon as you pull it out your pocket and touch your screen, it's already countin your nose hairs my g. At the same time it's lookin through the back camera at who's beside you. Then it's listening. It's going through your Facebook, your email, your Instagram. The GPS knows when you home, where ya momma stay, what time you pick your kids up from school.

And you worried about a Kinect you could just unplug and throw a towel over when you not using it? You worried about it reading ya heartbeat? What u got a pacemaker fam? You dont want the Box to know you paranoid and nervous. Reading your heartbeat poses no threat fam chill out. You got it backwards fam.
 4 years ago '04        #212
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
 Nyse03 said:

my god how long have we said this to these dumb n*ggas?

but, but, but I just got a flip phone
lol you think that makes you safe? this GPS & listening to you through your phone tech is about 20 years old they've been spying on you since n*ggas was rocking the samsung flips from over a decade ago
 4 years ago '11        #213
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,189 | Props total: 5336 5336
 Mr I 95 said:
pretty much...

and the defense that since everyone has one now developers will make sh*t for it is a bit crazy...maybe for exclusive games...you think a multi plat game is gonna spend way more time on that when the game would sell just as much or just as little if it had or didnt have the kinnect to begin with?

and we all know xbox exclusives

you guys havnt noticed there hasnt been many 3rd party developers that has said anything about the kinnect?

sure it will have a small cool feature here and there but bottom line is....nobody is hype for that..aside from maybe hideo kojima
Get off the computer and clean your goddamn room.
 4 years ago '11        #214
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 jwalck5950 said:
What exactly are you talking about when you say using 'multiple programs for glance' and 'multi windowed environment'?
Windows 8 loads everything up in one window like an iPad which is not beneficial for desktops which have bigger screens than tablets. You cannot have multiple applications open and on the screen at the same time. They have that little snap thing but that is far from sufficient. Windows 8 is a solution looking for a problem on desktop pcs...Steve Ballmer today said that Windows 8 is not selling well. Wonder why? Maybe because people don't want their desktop PCs to work like iPads and think the half a.ssed implementation of Metro is silly. You cannot even search the file system or use office in Metro last time I checked...whomp whomp. Apple once again shows that they are ahead of the curve...in OS X you can get the full screen experience Windows 8 gives you but with a click of a button you can go right back to a traditional multi-windowed experience.

During his internal address, Ballmer stated that Windows is not selling well enough, which shouldn’t come as a major surprise, as the company has blamed just about everything under the sun for the slower adoption of Windows 8.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago