Why Microsoft won't sell Xbox One without Kinect

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #181
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Mr I 95 said:
wrong...amazingly idiotic as well...this is like saying flying cars are gonna be the 21st century like 50 years ago...it aint ever gonna happen

even if i could have the choice of using a controller or motion sensing so in tune with my hands i could just hold air and use it the same way as i would a controller id prefer a physical controller

im sure there will be a small market for the kinnect..like there is now...but for most gamers they dont want to do physical fu*king activity to play a game...they dont want to wave their arms and hands around like a retard

you dudes is silly as fu*k...thinking in 40 years the way people play games is gonna be standing in front of their tv holding a pretend gun....really? seriously???
Your comments lack intelligence. You do know Sony held off on the PS Eye at the last minute right? Not because they didn't think people wanted it, for a price drop.

Please explain to me why BOTH next-gen systems where heavily considering bundling their respective cameras. Could they both see what the future holds? Had the PS4 included the Eye you wouldn't even be commenting on it AT ALL. You'd love it too. But being that you a fanboy, you feel the need to be delusional. The camera is the future...like it or not.
 4 years ago '06        #182
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 SpyDa said:
Yes. Thats why the government are dropping new laws. They are tightening the belt and you have folks excited about it. Xbox 360 has a huge modded community that analyzes every update and security feature. Android community Root to free of bloatware. 90% of iphone users jailbreak. And lets not even talk about the pc world.

Microsoft know this so they tried to slide in the always online. Great plan to stop piracy and the xbots almost let it go. I bet the console will start off slow but if modded and people can see what its doing in the background will have it moving off the shelves quick AF.
Negro please, not saying that you're lying but do you have a source?

If you're upset because that x1 is going to make it harder to bootleg games, I give zero fukks. Just say that rather than acting like always having a Kinect on is going to lead to going to jail.

Sony about to go out of business next gen because of the pc build, indie kits, and no online requirements. They're going to sell a lot of systems at a loss and wonder why no one is buying games but everyone is playing them.
 07-23-2013, 07:34 PM         #183
vaskillacam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Microsoft could definitely lower the price on their console package. I'll be going with a PS4 myself...always been a Playstation fan vs. Xbox (and have always had both systems). One thing to remember is that the PS4 doesn't come with a PS Eye and if it did the two consoles would be selling at the same price point.

I would imagine (and there have been rumors) of both having a few packages (just like they have now) set at different price points.
 4 years ago '06        #184
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216 OP
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
gtfoh
 4 years ago '11        #185
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Mr I 95 said:
wrong..i clearly said playstation move is corny and whack as fu*k...dont put ur a.ssumptions on me c*ck sucker...i aint one of these f*ggots that cant see whatever system im currently supporting doing wrong....ps4>>xbox 1 ...period thats it...

and if ps4 did bundle it i would be complaining about how whack that sh*t is and how i wouldnt even want it ...but...id be saying...at least u dont HAVE to have it connected

son microsoft fu*ked yall so hard and yall defending the bullsh*t...

cant be fu*king serious with that entire reply
I can't believe people are defending putting a camera in their house by a company who has been outed as one of the NSA's biggest partners. Until I can disconnect the Kinect and throw it in a closet I will not purchase the X1 for home use. For the office? Maybe. For my home...absolutely not.
 4 years ago '11        #186
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
detestable ain't it?
In America's case, it just shows how good of a job the Gov't has done in pacifying the people.
 4 years ago '06        #187
space
space
space
 Deuterion said:
I can't believe people are defending putting a camera in their house by a company who has been outed as one of the NSA's biggest partners. Until I can disconnect the Kinect and throw it in a closet I will not purchase the X1 for home use. For the office? Maybe. For my home...absolutely not.
so your telling me you dont have a account to any of these sites posted

[pic - click to view]

they are banned for life?
 4 years ago '11        #188
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
so your telling me you dont have a account to any of these sites posted

[pic - click to view]

they are banned for life?
None of those sites are sitting in my living room ontop of my TV with a camera that can detect my face, read my heartbeat, and a mic that's constantly listening to me talk.
 4 years ago '06        #189
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Remember when Kinect was fully integrated into the system and required for the XBox One to run?

Hmm... Odd.

I think it is great they are giving people options, but they were so stubborn about Kinect leading up to this point that it just seems like more back tracking and lack of confidence in their product and business model. I really want to give them a chance, but this is just confusing me as a consumer.
 4 years ago '11        #190
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 edouble2k6 said:
Remember when Kinect was fully integrated into the system and required for the XBox One to run?

Hmm... Odd.

I think it is great they are giving people options, but they were so stubborn about Kinect leading up to this point that it just seems like more back tracking and lack of confidence in their product and business model. I really want to give them a chance, but this is just confusing me as a consumer.
Did I miss something? Kinect isn't required anymore?
 4 years ago '11        #191
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 edouble2k6 said:

Hmm... Odd.
It still is...if you unplug it, you cannot even use the XBOX.
 4 years ago '06        #192
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I am referring to the rumors of them planning to sell a Kinect-less version by mid 2014. I know this is not fact yet, but if it is, it is troubling.
 4 years ago '06        #193
space
space
space
 Deuterion said:
None of those sites are sitting in my living room ontop of my TV with a camera that can detect my face, read my heartbeat, and a mic that's constantly listening to me talk.
wtf you have a account to any of those places and you dont bi*ch about them

so your telling me its going to be a secret place where people sit and watch people 24 7

read my heartbeat for exercise games

a mic that's constantly listening to me talk. so your telling me my phones does that too
 4 years ago '11        #194
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
it's a country full of blind sheep. gov't could pass a bill forcing u to go back to 12th grade for a year and motherfu*kers would do it just make sure u pull the wool over their eyes with some story run through the media circus before u pass it tho.

how a country so big can be so weak is beyond me. that NSA/Prism bullsh*t is way over the line but it 'doesn't affect' most of these idiots according to them so they say fu*k it, I'll sign away my rights so when u bullsh*t me I can't come after u.
"uhhh...but I'm not doing anything wrong? Why should I be afraid of the Kinect"

4 years ago '07        #195
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
So this is it this is the Governments way of keeping track of our moves and what we do in our homes the camera on a enterainment console
 4 years ago '11        #196
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
lol that's the usual song and dance u get.
Look below:

moe4484 said:
So this is it this is the Governments way of keeping track of our moves and what we do in our homes the camera on a enterainment console
You must not be able to put 2 + 2 together. It's not the console by itself...it's everything altogether that's the issue. They can combine your facebook, myspace, tumblr, phone data, kinect info, and more to create a profile for you. With you putting a camera inside your house they will be able to pick up visual data on you as well. Track your face, put it in a database, put your resting heart rate, tv viewing habits, and etc...it'll make it that much easier to get you if they ever need to. If Anne Frank had the XBOX 1 they would have found her a.ss in 5 mins.
 4 years ago '11        #197
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 moe4484 said:
 4 years ago '07        #198
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Deuterion said:
Look below:

You must not be able to put 2 + 2 together. It's not the console by itself...it's everything altogether that's the issue. They can combine your facebook, myspace, tumblr, phone data, kinect info, and more to create a profile for you. With you putting a camera inside your house they will be able to pick up visual data on you as well. Track your face, put it in a database, put your resting heart rate, tv viewing habits, and etc...it'll make it that much easier to get you if they ever need to. If Anne Frank had the XBOX 1 they would have found her a.ss in 5 mins.
 Jesszman said:
 4 years ago '12        #199
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,405 | Props total: 3310 3310
Tin Foil hat wearing a.ss n*ggas
 4 years ago '11        #200
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrooklynSwag said:
Tin Foil hat wearing a.ss n*ggas
The tin foil wearers are the people who are so deluded that they refuse to believe that evil exists even when history tells them otherwise. You think our Gov't is different than any other Gov't just because they wear business suits? Does Obama need to put on a military outfit for you to know just how real everything is? Let's see, Hitler:
1. Knocked down the Reichstag building (World Trade Center), blamed it on terrorists (Al Qaeda), and passed the Emergency Decree Act which put him in power and stripped people of their rights (Patriot Act).

2. Start monitoring all people who opposed him (FISA/PRISM).

3. Began sterilizing and forcing select groups to wear badges to represent non-aryan lineage.
Will number 3 come next? Who knows! But all I know is if a Hitler type got into office steps one and two will already be taken care of for him.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago