The Perfect NFL QB (pic)

most viewed right now
 48
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
Ryan Tannehill
 07-22-2013, 01:00 AM         #22
vikkiii532 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, his name is Benjamin
 4 years ago '04        #23
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
I'm surprised that this thread is this many posts in without cursing ESPN for choosing Brees for 'Arm Strength'

Brees doesn't have a noodle arm, but he ain't exactly known for having a cannon either

I would chosen Cutler, Vick or even Chad Henne before choosing Brees for strength
 4 years ago '05        #24
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
ARM Strength: Cam Newton
GUTS: Cam Newton
Decision Making: Peyton Manning
Mobility Cam Newton
Pocket Awareness: Cam Newton
Accuracy: Aaron Rodgers

My perfect QB



Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 07-22-2013 at 02:13 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #25
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 2825 2825
Mind/Football Intelligence -- Peyton Manning
 4 years ago '06        #26
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
J-Russ da muthafu*kin gawd
 4 years ago '12        #27
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
In all seriousness they could've just put RG3 for everything. Dude is the most well rounded QB in the league right now
 4 years ago '04        #28
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
brees and rodgers need to be switched
 07-22-2013, 07:43 AM         #29
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
brees and flacco need to be switched

fixed


combine Cam and Peyton >>>>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '12        #30
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
Brees arm strength?
 4 years ago '11        #31
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm surprised that this thread is this many posts in without cursing ESPN for choosing Brees for 'Arm Strength'

Brees doesn't have a noodle arm, but he ain't exactly known for having a cannon either

I would chosen Cutler, Vick or even Chad Henne before choosing Brees for strength
ignored cause it wasn't the most alarming to me... id rock with stafford, cutler or flacco's arm strength though
 4 years ago '07        #32
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
Guts could've been Eli easily.
 4 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 willman896 said:
In all seriousness they could've just put RG3 for everything. Dude is the most well rounded QB in the league right now
Not if there was a durability category.
 4 years ago '10        #34
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 willman896 said:
In all seriousness they could've just put RG3 for everything. Dude is the most well rounded QB in the league right now
But his own coaching staff values is speed and ability to run over the ability to learn a traditional offense and stand tall in the pocket and pick apart a defense with is mind.
 4 years ago '04        #35
abacabb 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 6353 6353
ARM Strength: Christian Ponder
GUTS: Jay Cutler
Decision Making: Blaine Gabbert
Mobility: Peyton Manning
Pocket Awareness: Mark Sanchez
Accuracy: Matt Cassell

That's My Quarterback!
 4 years ago '04        #36
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
 abacabb said:
ARM Strength: Christian Ponder
GUTS: Jay Cutler
Decision Making: Blaine Gabbert
Mobility: Peyton Manning
Pocket Awareness: Mark Sanchez
Accuracy: Matt Cassell

That's My Quarterback!
Laaaaaaaawd
 4 years ago '12        #37
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 1998 1998
 82Koo said:
But his own coaching staff values is speed and ability to run over the ability to learn a traditional offense and stand tall in the pocket and pick apart a defense with is mind.
Thats not true slim stop talkin
 4 years ago '12        #38
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
 13th East said:
Thats not true slim stop talkin
if it wasn't true, then in the playoff game when he could barely move they woulda started callin the type of plays they call for Cousins, instead they had dude limping thru the read option

dude will be done within 2 years
 4 years ago '12        #39
13th East 
space
avatar space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Mr Fujaveli said:
if it wasn't true, then in the playoff game when he could barely move they woulda started callin the type of plays they call for Cousins, instead they had dude limping thru the read option

dude will be done within 2 years
U dont kno what the read option is or what ur talkin about, no bullsh*t youngan
 4 years ago '12        #40
bezngga1982 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 2944 2944
 kingofthecity said:
Guts:
it didnt say who would stab your guts, n*gga!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy