Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2013, 06:53 AM         #121
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga lives in Philippians. The cost of living is lower than Ace Hood record sells!
 TimmyGee said:
Manny's funds are low
 4 years ago '04        #122
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
should of taken that 40....
 4 years ago '09        #123
Damien2321 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 95 95

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #124
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 jj01 said:
how is that relevant?

and just stop tim, they were never in the same class as boxers.

how is it not?

now their not in the same class
 4 years ago '05        #125
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 1andonlyKingP said:
Exactly. n*ggas acting like Manny got dominated in that f!ght. fu*k, I bet half the n*ggas making jokes didn'tvactually see the f!ght.
I seen the f!ght the night it happened. Manny was clearly winning this f!ght. IMHO Manny was clearly winning the Bradley f!ght. Guess who lost in both of those f!ghts?

With all of that being said, JMM is a counter puncher and he hit Manny with a counter punch
 4 years ago '04        #126
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 A.G said:

@42:29

Pac got hit with that overhand right AT LEAST 3 times. Every single time he was fooled into thinking it was going to be a body punch.
Feds lurkin BX..

That vid was up a good 5 months before i posted it on this site
 07-23-2013, 10:36 AM         #127
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
Feds lurkin BX..

That vid was up a good 5 months before i posted it on this site

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #128
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
 timdog said:
how is it not?

now their not in the same class
If you knew boxing you would know they never were.
 4 years ago '06        #129
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3486 3486
Pacfu*k need to stay in his lane. Floyd already called him out. Somebody should put a bullet through him and his family
 4 years ago '12        #130
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,441 | Props total: 12803 12803
 n0xescapex said:
Pacfu*k need to stay in his lane. Floyd already called him out. Somebody should put a bullet through him and his family
little overboard don't ya think?
 4 years ago '04        #131
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
I'll reserve judgement until after the Rios f!ght, hopefully PAC still has some gas in his tank to even be considered as a legitimate contender against Floyd.

Either way its a lose lose situation for Floyd. If the f!ght doesn't take place if both boxer come out with a victory, Floyd will be the one receiving all of the scrutiny. Win or lose, haters are going to say he fought against a washed up Manny. If he's really about the money though, I see no reason not to take what could still be his greatest payday of his career.
 07-23-2013, 12:37 PM         #132
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd has never been hit, except for Mosely who almost dropped him. Paq is lefty and throws awkward punches, that even Mosely said he never saw coming. Floyd is all defense but what happens when that defense breaks? He's in no way an offensive f!ghter, purely defensive. Floyd is playing it smart tho because if he took the Paq f!ght early and lost, his career would have been over. So he's waiting until their both old and then he'll except the f!ght when he's about to retire. The f!ght will be one of the most watched in boxing history.
 4 years ago '06        #133
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 44wade said:
Floyd ducked the best opponent he had until he lost to someone else.

disgusting.

Right, and he still won't f!ght Manny now. At least Manny admit he did get knocked out and it is part of the boxing game. Anybody can get it.
 07-23-2013, 01:11 PM         #134
South$ide12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ldogg310 said:
he simply asked him to take a blood test, and paqman ducked the test, first he was afraid of needles, even though he has multiple tats

Then it would make him "weak" even tho the test was proven to take less than a teaspoon full

Then it was i wont accept anything less than 50/50, even though you're offered 40 mil up front no strings....

Yet floyd was the one that ducked him?
churchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #135
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
you and others who aren't impressed with floyd have me questioning if you actually watch him or manny even f!ght

since when is floyd "cute" in the ring? Floyd doesn't have memorable f!ghts because he's just that much better than everybody. His opponents cant do anything to him. He goes in an executes exactly how he wants to so you cant fault him for being that much better than the rest. You and others don't understand/appreciate the REAL art of boxing and just want to see 2 clowns bash each others heads in.
hold up slim...i aint never said he hasnt impressed me, i just said he hasnt had that classic match where his legacy was in true jeopardy. this f!ght coming up is his closest. but he doesnt f!ght the people that are in their primes, he waits for them to be damaged goods. I think floyd is incredible but he didnt exactly beat anyone at their best.
 4 years ago '04        #136
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Tha Problum said:
floyd being cute in the ring?? what???
if you cant read that post without thinking gay thoughts, you might be gay fam. if you like boxing or any type of f!ghting, being cute, showing your a.ss, showboating are all the same damn thing. the funniest part is u actually wasted a post in the thread over just that one piece. so out of everything you read that was most important
 4 years ago '06        #137
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 vaskillacam said:
Just remember, when you consistently f!ght the best...you always put yourself at risk. Also, when you are constantly pressing the f!ght you put yourself at a greater risk. Manny should be commended for both.

07-23-2013, 01:27 PM         #138
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
hold up slim...i aint never said he hasnt impressed me, i just said he hasnt had that classic match where his legacy was in true jeopardy. this f!ght coming up is his closest. but he doesnt f!ght the people that are in their primes, he waits for them to be damaged goods. I think floyd is incredible but he didnt exactly beat anyone at their best.
Corrales....Castillo....Hatton...Zab were all in their primes

his legacy will never be in "true jeopardy" because he's just that much better than everybody

he's consistent and executes his gameplan in all of his f!ghts what other f!ghter can say that?
 07-23-2013, 01:37 PM         #139
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxing is dead. No body cares about this damn f!ght anymore. Thought Manny was a politician now anyway?
 07-23-2013, 06:12 PM         #140
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dontess said:
Floyd has never been hit, except for Mosely who almost dropped him. Paq is lefty and throws awkward punches, that even Mosely said he never saw coming. Floyd is all defense but what happens when that defense breaks? He's in no way an offensive f!ghter, purely defensive. Floyd is playing it smart tho because if he took the Paq f!ght early and lost, his career would have been over. So he's waiting until their both old and then he'll except the f!ght when he's about to retire. The f!ght will be one of the most watched in boxing history.
Floyds accuracy is the reason his Defense never breaks. If Pacquiao was to try to get through Floyds defense, do you know the amount of leather he'll be eating trying to accomplish that, his game plan will switch up real quick once he figures that out. His weird throwing angles leave him WIDE OPEN for Floyd to take advantage of. There are more things Floyd can take advantage of than things that would benefit Pacquiao in a f!ght against Floyd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now