Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #101
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
people think memorable f!ghts equate to blood gushing, boxers hitting each other in the head with no defense back and forth.
 4 years ago '07        #102
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 bigsyke19 said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm trying to picture Floyd letting that sloppy as hook land on him, smh.
 4 years ago '04        #103
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
I would not f!ght Manny to save his career. I would offer him a loan. Manny was juicing in my opinion and he knew that to get the big payday he had to come off that stuff.. I think he fought the last guy without the juice and got caught... the only way Manny can do anything is do like Tyson did and have that one last f!ght for the family even though he will lose... Mayweather is the best current f!ghter pound for pound on the planet
 4 years ago '11        #104
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 TRILL SH1T said:
Pacquiao worked him the round prior to getting KO'd but he was only up by one round and was getting hit often and had already been knocked down... What were you watching?
THIS.

I thought JMM knocked him down...don't know what f!ght their talking about.
 4 years ago '12        #105
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,384 | Props total: 3444 3444
 1andonlyKingP said:
While I won't say it was a lucky shot per se, but Manny was winning the f!ght and was close to putting JMM away before he got hit with that one shot that put him away. This is boxing, it happens.

Im not ready to call Pacquiao washed up and I still wanna see these 2 f!ght. Doubt it will happen though.
Iono what f!ght you was watching but manny was strugglin against Marquez. manny was gettin hit with shots all night. Just like Marquez was.
 07-22-2013, 08:48 PM         #106
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the same cats in here talking bout he was "beating JMM a.ss" and "was about to put him away"

will be the same cats to talk about how pacman is past his prime and not the same f!ghter etc whenever floyd decides to tax that a.ss

just give it a rest
 4 years ago '11        #107
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 21254 21254
 carltouss619 said:

[pic - click to view]

Was out the way before he even threw that thang.
 4 years ago '12        #108
fcm415 
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 3116 3116
 carltouss619 said:
yeah in slomo on those gifs it looks sloppy.
 4 years ago '04        #109
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Everyone just continues to overlook that unless Manny Pacquiao is no longer a Top Rank f!ghter, this f!ght won't happen.
 4 years ago '06        #110
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

roid stans delusional as hell man

this overrated piece of sh*t had 0 chance against money. notice how none of these fu*ks that hype him up and say he would beat floyd can come up with an argument to back up their claims. this man's fanbase proving their iq level.
 4 years ago '05        #111
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 TimmyGee said:
Manny's funds are low
Apparently you don't know how much the American dollar can get you in the Philippines. Dudes good for 3 life times over there.
 4 years ago '07        #112
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
 jj01 said:
roid stans delusional as hell man

this overrated piece of sh*t had 0 chance against money. notice how none of these fu*ks that hype him up and say he would beat floyd can come up with an argument to back up their claims. this man's fanbase proving their iq level.
:sigh:

you turned the f!ght off after yuri remember

pbf can use marquez as his crutch now
 07-22-2013, 10:42 PM         #113
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas love brawlers.... whats cool bout getting hit tho?
 4 years ago '05        #114
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12551 12551
 carltouss619 said:
Marquez tagged floyd with a clean right hand to the jaw and Floyd laughed it off and proceeded to knock down Marquez..

Last edited by Hold That; 07-22-2013 at 10:47 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456

[video - click to view]

@42:29

Pac got hit with that overhand right AT LEAST 3 times. Every single time he was fooled into thinking it was going to be a body punch.
 4 years ago '06        #116
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
 timdog said:
:sigh:

you turned the f!ght off after yuri remember

pbf can use marquez as his crutch now

how is that relevant?

and just stop tim, they were never in the same class as boxers.
 07-22-2013, 10:54 PM         #117
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Floyd ducked the best opponent he had until he lost to someone else.

disgusting.
yea but idk if he really had that thought process cuz many was pretty hot at the time, I don't think Floyd knew many was def gonna lose but im sure he was happy as hell when he did lose so it gave him a excuse to not f!ght. whats wrong with these 2 n*ggas though, the amount of money from this f!ght would be crazy. if manny agrees to 20% it still would be more dough then f!ghting marquez. I understand him not thinkin its fair but it is Floyd and hes #1 now so u kinda just gotta do whatever he says if u wanna f!ght him. but not only would he make money but if he did pull out a win his legacy would be way better, to beat the undefeated #1 boxer of this generation.

and for Floyd hes seen this n*gga lose now so he has an advantage right away cuz he gets to watch this n*ggas weaknesses and exactly y he lost. and I hate to admit it but he is the better boxer so he really shouldn't have a big problem with him. if hever f!ght people will keep bringin his name up. anddddd again the amount of money would really be insane!!!!!!
 07-23-2013, 12:57 AM         #118
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

69/583 punches landed....through a full 12 round f!ght

thats disgusting

33 year old pacman getting caught by 39 year old marquez

SMH
 4 years ago '12        #119
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 TRILL SH1T said:
Pacquiao worked him the round prior to getting KO'd but he was only up by one round and was getting hit often and had already been knocked down... What were you watching?
Truth not sure what f!ght these pacman stans were watching

TRILL SH1T said:
The first time they negotiated and only time really the f!ght fell through over blood testing, Last spring Floyd personally talked to Manny and his manager and Manny agreed to f!ght verbally and agreed to a money split in Floyds favor but Bob Arum but an end to that. There really hasn't been much discussion since, what the general public need to understand is Bon Arum has really been the primary reason this f!ght has not happened for one he wanted to milk manny for all he was worth and having him f!ght Floyd and possibly loose woulda hurt him to much and more importantly Bob Arum hates Floyd Mayweather they have a very bad bistory together and to have his biggest and best f!ghter loose to his #1 enemy would be to much for him, this mans pride has continuallu hurt boxing because of his hate for Oscar he refuses to let his f!ghters f!ght Golden Boy f!ghters, depriving boxing fans, but he doesn't care about the fans... fu*k him... Floyd did not and has not ducked Manny.
THANK YOU BOB ARUM WAS THE PROBLEM. Arum and floyd hate each other and we know arum is a snake (especially after that bradley-pacman f!ght)

240ka said:
Lmao and manny f!ghting the best. Margarito was the best of what? Clottey? And Mosley when he fought him? Ill give him credit for cotto but let's not act like cotto didn't just get beat my Margo and with bricks, had a sh*t performance against a sh*t clottey. Hutton was just ko by Floyd. Bradley is the only best you can claim he beat but Marquez has been his daddy since their first f!ght. Their last f!ght was the first f!ght you can say Manny was actually winning...until he got ktfo
More ether pac-stanleys hyping up manny's weak a.ss record. Beat 2 people after floyd beat them in better condition, clottey threw 12 punches in that f!ght, marg didn't have bricks in his hands anymore and marquez got cheated before this last f!ght

RileyEsco said:

but... but... it was a lucky punch.
More ether

bigsyke19 said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #120
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 Clutch City Kid said:
FINALLY someone with a real brain has spoken on this topic
Exactly... I told people he would do that and then get extra c*cky when Pac starts to decline!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy