Pacquiao Dares Mayweather To Fight Him, Says Marquez Shot Lucky

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
I'll say this about the topic at hand.....A focused Pacquiao could possibly catch Floyd and drop him, this the same man that threw 1000 punches at Joshua Clottey....Who had a chin of iron against Cotto and countless others. Manny had a million things going on in his life that has affected his work ethic in regards to boxing, freddie roach said it countless times, his head just isn't in boxing. Even the most casual boxing fan should know that. With that being said, Floyd IS the most technical boxer in the sport, i can see him easily getting the W in the 8 or 9th round....he's just that great of a strategist and defensive boxer. If he tries to play to the crowd in his last few f!ghts, to give the fans what they want to see...a toe to toe f!ght Manny would wash him quite quickly, that's just the truth. Manny has too much speed and way too much power, and attacks with various angles. But if Floyd goes in and does regular floyd which is sharp, calculating and strategic boxing....goodnight pac-man.

Last edited by jgatling; 07-22-2013 at 05:15 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #82
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
fu*k outta here lil n*gga, that wasnt no lucky punch, marquez got in dat a.ss man. This just confirms that he really does need money right now.
 4 years ago '07        #83
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,417 | Props total: 69940 69940
i only came in here to see that spiderman meme...
 4 years ago '12        #84
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 jgatling said:
I'll say this about the topic at hand.....A focused Pacquiao could possibly catch Floyd and drop him, this the same man that threw 1000 punches at Joshua Clottey....Who had a chin of iron against Cotto and countless others. Manny had a million things going on in his life that has affected his work ethic in regards to boxing, freddie roach said it countless times, his head just isn't in boxing. Even the most casual boxing fan should know that. With that being said, Floyd IS the most technical boxer in the sport, i can see him easily getting the W in the 8 or 9th round....he's just that great of a strategist and defensive boxer. If he tries to play to the crowd in his last few f!ghts, to give the fans what they want to see...a toe to toe f!ght Manny would wash him quite quickly, that's just the truth. Manny has too much speed and way too much power, and attacks with various angles. But if Floyd goes in and does regular floyd which is sharp, calculating and strategic boxing....goodnight pac-man.

All them excuses
 4 years ago '06        #85
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
1) Manny needs to shut the fu*k up. He got knocked down before that punch and was getting hit also. The punch that KO'd him wasn't lucky. Marquez saw it coming and countered. Check his left fist. He was going to combo with it but didn't have to since the right hand knocked him out. 2) Floyd's a bi*ch. Manny conveniently lost and now he's playing that "Nah he's a has been, I don't need to f!ght him" card. fu*k outta here. Manny would put up a good f!ght at the very least. fu*k that f*ggot and his fans.
 4 years ago '12        #86
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 527 527
lol @ that spiderman picture
 4 years ago '07        #87
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #88
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Pac man is being pretty realistic...

Floyd takin shots while he's down and sh*t.. that's wack as hell...

the "lucky punch" comments will get him in some ppl's eyes lookin a lil' deluded... I do agree tho..it wasn't like Marquez was beating him up or anything...and let's face it.. Marquez was clearly on a sh*t load of roids when he beat Pacman...
1. Marquez had already knocked Manny down prior to the one that ended the f!ght.

2. If Manny agreed to blood tests we would all know if Marquez was on roids or not.
 4 years ago '07        #89
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2060 2060
 44wade said:
Floyd ducked the best opponent he had until he lost to someone else.

disgusting.
 Clutch City Kid said:
FINALLY someone with a real brain has spoken on this topic
The only thing blocking the f!ght was random tests manny wouldn't agree to. After he was sighed to f!ght someone else he claims he agreed them his manager Michael koncz proved they never accepted on the 2nd episode of PAC margarito 247. I'd suggest you go watch it

vaskillacam said:
Just remember, when you consistently f!ght the best...you always put yourself at risk. Also, when you are constantly pressing the f!ght you put yourself at a greater risk. Manny should be commended for both.
Lmao and manny f!ghting the best. Margarito was the best of what? Clottey? And Mosley when he fought him? Ill give him credit for cotto but let's not act like cotto didn't just get beat my Margo and with bricks, had a sh*t performance against a sh*t clottey. Hutton was just ko by Floyd. Bradley is the only best you can claim he beat but Marquez has been his daddy since their first f!ght. Their last f!ght was the first f!ght you can say Manny was actually winning...until he got ktfo

Last edited by 240ka; 07-22-2013 at 09:47 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Mr Fujaveli said:
Manny was working Marquez til that punch....that was actually his best f!ght against Marquez up until then so I can see why he says thats a lucky punch....we'll see how he looks in Nov and then they'll prob f!ght next year
Wrong. He was throwing and cracking manny with the overhand right the whole f!ght, it was also the punch he focused on in camp even knocking down his sparring partner with.. I'd suggest you go pull-up the sparring vid and rematch the f!ght. IF you don't sh*t about boxing, don't speak on it.

'Lucky punch'

Last edited by 240ka; 07-22-2013 at 09:47 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #91
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 jj01 said:
rios is garbage and has 0 ring intelligence and no defense

this is the reason y roid picked him as his opponent.
Same with manny plus he's coming off that brutal ok nursing that concussion, Brandon poses a serious threat but levels below manny. If he hurt manny badly or kos him manny needs to hang them up

Zeus Hands said:
I watched the f!ght and what me and everyone else in the room were saying we saw was a lucky KO punch (non pacman fans, everyone was Mexican. My gfs fam) anyways, Manny just got caught slipping, it actually looked like Manuel would go down soon... Ijs. I don't have anything against either f!ghter & IMO pacman would give Mayweather his first L
If you and your friends aren't Pactards, please tell me how it was lucky when he hit manny REPEATEDLY, REPEATEDLY with the punch since the first round. Don't worry, I'll wait.

TRILL SH1T said:
The first time they negotiated and only time really the f!ght fell through over blood testing, Last spring Floyd personally talked to Manny and his manager and Manny agreed to f!ght verbally and agreed to a money split in Floyds favor but Bob Arum but an end to that. There really hasn't been much discussion since, what the general public need to understand is Bon Arum has really been the primary reason this f!ght has not happened for one he wanted to milk manny for all he was worth and having him f!ght Floyd and possibly loose woulda hurt him to much and more importantly Bob Arum hates Floyd Mayweather they have a very bad bistory together and to have his biggest and best f!ghter loose to his #1 enemy would be to much for him, this mans pride has continuallu hurt boxing because of his hate for Oscar he refuses to let his f!ghters f!ght Golden Boy f!ghters, depriving boxing fans, but he doesn't care about the fans... fu*k him... Floyd did not and has not ducked Manny.
Too many facts, too much logic for one posts

Last edited by 240ka; 07-22-2013 at 06:38 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #92
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 1andonlyKingP said:
Exactly. n*ggas acting like Manny got dominated in that f!ght. fu*k, I bet half the n*ggas making jokes didn'tvactually see the f!ght.

I watched the f!ght. Multiple times. Manny has been getting hit with that same right hand over and over in previous f!ghts. He got beat because he did the same sloppy sh*t in the past he was able to get away with via speed. His skills have NEVER truly been there. Just compensated with speed and a little power. There was nothing "Lucky" about the shot. Not if you are getting hit with the same shot over and over again.
 4 years ago '11        #93
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 21257 21257

[video - click to view]

but... but... it was a lucky punch.
 4 years ago '04        #94
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5523 5523
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect gif usage
 4 years ago '07        #95
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 RileyEsco said:

but... but... it was a lucky punch.

Thank you^^

I should make of a vid of all the times he hit manny with that punch throughout the f!ght
 4 years ago '04        #96
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 dehdeh23 said:
Floyd stans didn't even watch the f!ght. Pac was beating marquez's a.ss before he got caught. And Marquez was on that juice too.
"Beating his a.ss"

So manny didn't get knocked down before he got knocked out
 07-22-2013, 06:54 PM         #97
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

07-22-2013, 06:54 PM         #98
bigsyke19 
space