Pacquiao Dares Mayweather To Fight Him, Says Marquez Shot Lucky

most viewed right now
 230
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 183
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 1andonlyKingP said:
While I won't say it was a lucky shot per se, but Manny was winning the f!ght and was close to putting JMM away before he got hit with that one shot that put him away. This is boxing, it happens.

Im not ready to call Pacquiao washed up and I still wanna see these 2 f!ght. Doubt it will happen though.
cosign - I had bet Manny and was hyped because he got mad and started doing work, f!ght was a round or two away from being done and then... f!ghting is crazy
 4 years ago '04        #62
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
yeah funny he would say that once they start beefing

Floyd is older than him lol so what does age have to do with it

& thats the 3rd time the juiceman has been KO'd so he's been lost/ko'd before talk of f!ghting floyd.
This is the same thing I spoke on in the other thread... Pac relies more on his physical gifts then Floyd does... Floyd can f!ght a f!ght in one spot one punch at a time... Floyd can beat his opponent in more than one way... He is a defensive f!ghter who uses his ring awareness and ring smarts to defeat his opponents... His adaptive capabilities to his opponent are unmatched... His speed just makes him that much more diffcult to deal with but he doesn't need speed to win...

Pac can't mentally beat you... He is just usually more physically gifted then his opponent and his speed and power are usually unmatched in the ring with whoever he is facing... Pacquiao is not going to outbox Floyd... His only chance is pulling a Tarver and just catching Floyd flush with a punch he doesn't see to change the f!ght or end it... Age will hurt Manny more than it hurts Floyd... The way Floyd f!ghts he can f!ght for another 5-10 years at a high level... Manny has a good 1 year at best... Like i said before the decline of physically great athletes is mid to late 30's... Pac is going on 35 this year... Not saying Floyd isn't physically gifted its just that Floyd doesn't rely on his superhuman speed only to beat you
 07-22-2013, 11:17 AM         #63
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
This is the same thing I spoke on in the other thread... Pac relies more on his physical gifts then Floyd does... Floyd can f!ght a f!ght in one spot one punch at a time... Floyd can beat his opponent in more than one way... He is a defensive f!ghter who uses his ring awareness and ring smarts to defeat his opponents... His adaptive capabilities to his opponent are unmatched... His speed just makes him that much more diffcult to deal with but he doesn't need speed to win...

Pac can't mentally beat you... He is just usually more physically gifted then his opponent and his speed and power are usually unmatched in the ring with whoever he is facing... Pacquiao is not going to outbox Floyd... His only chance is pulling a Tarver and just catching Floyd flush with a punch he doesn't see to change the f!ght or end it... Age will hurt Manny more than it hurts Floyd... The way Floyd f!ghts he can f!ght for another 5-10 years at a high level... Manny has a good 1 year at best... Like i said before the decline of physically great athletes is mid to late 30's... Pac is going on 35 this year... Not saying Floyd isn't physically gifted its just that Floyd doesn't rely on his superhuman speed only to beat you
This is my point about most f!ghters in general. Floyd is more physically gifted than any other f!ghter of his era it's that he's mentally tougher/smarter/better defensively and has pretty much mastered every aspect. A reason a don't have much respect for f!ghters who are physically gifted and dont put the time and effort in.
 07-22-2013, 11:25 AM         #64
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol thats funny
 4 years ago '07        #65
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6149 6149
I like mayweather more but lets be honest he was beating the hell out of Marquez.. he just got caught with a punch. it happens in boxing. N what u mean 400x in last 3f!ghts lol i thought Pacqiauo won those f!ghts

 bigree61 said:
how can you "dare" somebody who offered you 40 M's on the spot



and he got hit with that same "lucky punch" about 400x in their 3 f!ghts


the last one just almost k!lled him


and where the fu*k did all the many fans on bx go
 4 years ago '07        #66
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6149 6149
U two must be smoking if u think Floyd can f!ght at his level for 5-10 years. he will be old as sh*t n im a Floyd fan but yall goin 2 far

 The Dark Kn1ght said:
This is my point about most f!ghters in general. Floyd is more physically gifted than any other f!ghter of his era it's that he's mentally tougher/smarter/better defensively and has pretty much mastered every aspect. A reason a don't have much respect for f!ghters who are physically gifted and dont put the time and effort in.
 4 years ago '07        #67
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6149 6149
Why would he f!ght a guy that U n everybody else knew was on steroids. wasnt smart. Pacman was knockin bigger guys out like it wasnt sh*t. I wouldnt call that duckin. Just google it hell of boxers think he was on that sh*t one guy said it in a post f!ght interview that didnt even f!ght Pac

 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ok...floyd did indeed duck pac lets be realistic. floyd hardly f!ghts anyone on his level at their top. i cant ever rank him amongst the goats because he doesnt have that one memorable classic f!ght with a top tier opponent. the closest was an old threatening to retire de la hoya.... and some say that f!ght was rigged...(i dont think so) but he hasnt ever had that classic. It doesnt matter now tho. floyd facing canelo is good tho...but i think this will end up like weidman and silva...he gonna catch floyd being cute and then both of them floyd and manny can talk about a lower scaled f!ght... or he dominates by feigning and rolling the shoulder and it will be a snoozer with no ko and we all wonder if he'll somehow f!ght broner before he retires...but i think he will just f!ght 2 ok opponents and go retire
 4 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
This is my point about most f!ghters in general. Floyd is more physically gifted than any other f!ghter of his era it's that he's mentally tougher/smarter/better defensively and has pretty much mastered every aspect. A reason a don't have much respect for f!ghters who are physically gifted and dont put the time and effort in.
Because he chose to master those aspects... He is a defensive type f!ghter... You have different types of f!ghters... I can't knock one f!ghter because he chose to rely mainly only his physical abilities as opposed to the next man... Thats what makes boxing great... The different styles and mindsets... If every f!ghter chose to master the same thing boxing would be boring... If all you had were a bunch of Mayweather's, Hopkins, Whitakers and no other type of f!ghters it wouldn't make for entertaining f!ghts... Floyd already gets booed in half of his f!ghts and Hopkins has seen his share of boos in a large portion of his f!ghts...

I can understand giving another f!ghter extra credit for lasting longer in his career... But i dont understand taking away from a f!ghter just because he couldn't... With the exception of f!ghters who have extremely short careers... But any f!ghter who was able to give you 10-15 years of excellent boxing should not have credit taken from them outside their prime... Manny been boxing professionally for almost 20 years now... And you seriously telling me you gone take credit from him because he couldnt box great 20-25 years down the road???
 4 years ago '12        #69
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,115 | Props total: 15628 15628
 jj01 said:
humor me with a reason y you think he would beat floyd.
 Zeus Hands said:
Humor me with a reason why you think he wouldn't
 AyeDre said:
Because he's an inferior boxer?
 4 years ago '04        #70
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 tre0624 said:
U two must be smoking if u think Floyd can f!ght at his level for 5-10 years. he will be old as sh*t n im a Floyd fan but yall goin 2 far
Please go back and tell me where i said Floyd can continue to f!ght as "HIS" level for another 5-10 years... Nowhere did i make that statement... I said Could still f!ght at a high level... High... Not at the same level he is right now... He will get slower as the years go on... But his f!ghting style allows him to still dominate on points years down the road...

It will harder and the decisions will become alot closer but he will still find ways to win down the road... You are the one who is smoking if you don't think Floyd will still be able to win f!ghts like Hopkins in his early to mid 40's... Manny has no chance of winning in his late 30's let alone at all in his 40's
 07-22-2013, 12:09 PM         #71
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Because he chose to master those aspects... He is a defensive type f!ghter... You have different types of f!ghters... I can't knock one f!ghter because he chose to rely mainly only his physical abilities as opposed to the next man... Thats what makes boxing great... The different styles and mindsets... If every f!ghter chose to master the same thing boxing would be boring... If all you had were a bunch of Mayweather's, Hopkins, Whitakers and no other type of f!ghters it wouldn't make for entertaining f!ghts... Floyd already gets booed in half of his f!ghts and Hopkins has seen his share of boos in a large portion of his f!ghts...

I can understand giving another f!ghter extra credit for lasting longer in his career... But i dont understand taking away from a f!ghter just because he couldn't... With the exception of f!ghters who have extremely short careers... But any f!ghter who was able to give you 10-15 years of excellent boxing should not have credit taken from them outside their prime... Manny been boxing professionally for almost 20 years now... And you seriously telling me you gone take credit from him because he couldnt box great 20-25 years down the road???
boring to you and others who want to see f!ghters just swing on each other. Mayweather clearly has focused on all aspects of the sport and taken good care of his body. Last I checked he was the least hit and most accurate puncher in the sport. Floyd isn't as fast and quick as he once was but it hasn't declined that much either. If he can maintain that at this age why not younger f!ghters like pacman? I just have alot more respect for f!ghters who put in the time and effort and dont strictly rely on their natural abilities.
 4 years ago '12        #72
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18264 18264
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

This ^^^^^^^^

 4 years ago '06        #73
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
Pac man is being pretty realistic...

Floyd takin shots while he's down and sh*t.. that's wack as hell...

the "lucky punch" comments will get him in some ppl's eyes lookin a lil' deluded... I do agree tho..it wasn't like Marquez was beating him up or anything...and let's face it.. Marquez was clearly on a sh*t load of roids when he beat Pacman...
 4 years ago '09        #74
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 44wade said:
Floyd ducked the best opponent he had until he lost to someone else.

disgusting.
You mean til he lost to 2 guys...one of which, (the guy who knocked the holy ghost out manny) could only land 12% of his punches over a 12 round f!ght against May. This f!ght would go the very same way all of Mayweathers f!ghts go. By the 3rd round it will be all Floyd and Teddy Atlas will be stuttering and mumbling about how one sided it is and how floyd is a head above everyone.
 07-22-2013, 12:54 PM         #75
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUGGEY said:
You mean til he lost to 2 guys...one of which, (the guy who knocked the holy ghost out manny) could only land 12% of his punches over a 12 round f!ght against May. This f!ght would go the very same way all of Mayweathers f!ghts go. By the 3rd round it will be all Floyd and Teddy Atlas will be stuttering and mumbling about how one sided it is and how floyd is a head above everyone.
after floyd was inactive for 18 months
 4 years ago '09        #76
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
after floyd was inactive for 18 months
I know, its insanity. This guy is so good and so many people won't appreciate him until he's gone. He'll never get his full due I don't think and its too bad.
 07-22-2013, 02:30 PM         #77
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tre0624 said:
I like mayweather more but lets be honest he was beating the hell out of Marquez.. he just got caught with a punch. it happens in boxing. N what u mean 400x in last 3f!ghts lol i thought Pacqiauo won those f!ghts

you are the only person on earth who thinks manny won all of those f!ghts


or you mean that he officially won those f!ght ?

and he did get hit with counter straight right's and left's a minimum of 400x in those f!ghts
 4 years ago '04        #78
warbux04 
space
avatar space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
A class f!ghters dont get knocked out cold for 5mins like that, so once that happens i instantly down grade you to B class... at the highest level you should and need to be alot more defensive and offensive responsible to know not to just go wild and walk in somebody range with your hands down. that sh*t looked like some sh*t you see local club f!ghters do. manny got A class natural talent with a D class brain = B class f!ghter
 07-22-2013, 05:03 PM         #79
vaskillacam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1andonlyKingP said:
Exactly. n*ggas acting like Manny got dominated in that f!ght. fu*k, I bet half the n*ggas making jokes didn'tvactually see the f!ght.
No doubt...Manny was working Marquez until the "lucky punch." And Manny is right, that is a part of boxing and in any sport..there is always some level of luck involved. I love how no one talks about the instant power that Marquez somehow acquired into his late 30s and early 40s. Also how he hooked up with a physical trainer that had worked with the feds regarding PED use in sports (this cat was actually giving them out). Nonetheless, everyone calling Manny a bum isn't a real boxing fan. The Canelo f!ght will be good, but dude isn't ready for Money....the only person that can give him a battle is Manny. I guess you can blame the KO on Manny being bored and Marquez having everything in the world to prove.
 07-22-2013, 05:05 PM         #80
vaskillacam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 warbux04 said:
A class f!ghters dont get knocked out cold for 5mins like that, so once that happens i instantly down grade you to B class... at the highest level you should and need to be alot more defensive and offensive responsible to know not to just go wild and walk in somebody range with your hands down. that sh*t looked like some sh*t you see local club f!ghters do. manny got A class natural talent with a D class brain = B class f!ghter
Just remember, when you consistently f!ght the best...you always put yourself at risk. Also, when you are constantly pressing the f!ght you put yourself at a greater risk. Manny should be commended for both.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy