Pacquiao Dares Mayweather To Fight Him, Says Marquez Shot Lucky

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 786 786
I watched the f!ght and what me and everyone else in the room were saying we saw was a lucky KO punch (non pacman fans, everyone was Mexican. My gfs fam) anyways, Manny just got caught slipping, it actually looked like Manuel would go down soon... Ijs. I don't have anything against either f!ghter & IMO pacman would give Mayweather his first L
 4 years ago '06        #42
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 Zeus Hands said:
I watched the f!ght and what me and everyone else in the room were saying we saw was a lucky KO punch (non pacman fans, everyone was Mexican. My gfs fam) anyways, Manny just got caught slipping, it actually looked like Manuel would go down soon... Ijs. I don't have anything against either f!ghter & IMO pacman would give Mayweather his first L

humor me with a reason y you think he would beat floyd.
 4 years ago '13        #43
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 786 786
 jj01 said:
humor me with a reason y you think he would beat floyd.
Humor me with a reason why you think he wouldn't
 4 years ago '08        #44
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Lol he need that money
 4 years ago '08        #45
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Zeus Hands said:
Because he's an inferior boxer?
 4 years ago '06        #46
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Floyd stans didn't even watch the f!ght. Pac was beating marquez's a.ss before he got caught. And Marquez was on that juice too.
 4 years ago '12        #47
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
Someone woke up in a bad mood
 4 years ago '12        #48
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 1andonlyKingP said:
While I won't say it was a lucky shot per se, but Manny was winning the f!ght and was close to putting JMM away before he got hit with that one shot that put him away. This is boxing, it happens.

Im not ready to call Pacquiao washed up and I still wanna see these 2 f!ght. Doubt it will happen though.
That's the way JMM chose to f!ght him that time. He went for the KO. Opened himself up more but at the end if the day he took the judges out of it.
 4 years ago '12        #49
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TRILL SH1T said:
The first time they negotiated and only time really the f!ght fell through over blood testing, Last spring Floyd personally talked to Manny and his manager and Manny agreed to f!ght verbally and agreed to a money split in Floyds favor but Bob Arum but an end to that. There really hasn't been much discussion since, what the general public need to understand is Bon Arum has really been the primary reason this f!ght has not happened for one he wanted to milk manny for all he was worth and having him f!ght Floyd and possibly loose woulda hurt him to much and more importantly Bob Arum hates Floyd Mayweather they have a very bad bistory together and to have his biggest and best f!ghter loose to his #1 enemy would be to much for him, this mans pride has continuallu hurt boxing because of his hate for Oscar he refuses to let his f!ghters f!ght Golden Boy f!ghters, depriving boxing fans, but he doesn't care about the fans... fu*k him... Floyd did not and has not ducked Manny.
Smart man
 4 years ago '13        #50
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,836 | Props total: 10013 10013
 #TheReturn said:
back on them power pellets
 4 years ago '12        #51
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Zeus Hands said:
 AyeDre said:
Because he's an inferior boxer?

Dismissed.
 4 years ago '12        #52
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Floyd stans didn't even watch the f!ght. Pac was beating marquez's a.ss before he got caught. And Marquez was on that juice too.
Man, to u and the other n*ggas one time; Marquez got hit more in that f!ght because he was going for the knockout. You saw how the judges did him the first 3 times, he wasn't with no 12 round shyt.

That's why he dropped Manny, for the first time, in the 4th then slept him. His whole ya plan was stay close and hammer that n*gga.
 07-22-2013, 03:38 AM         #53
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Manny was looking better in that last f!ght with JMM than he had looked in the last couple years. He had JMM busted up, dragging his leg, and looking shot. He got caught with the perfect punch on the perfect spot. sh*t happens to the best of them. He was outclassing JMM other than the two big punches he took. I think the Floyd Manny f!ght would be just as good a f!ght now as it would have been if Manny would have won that f!ght. The hype died down, but it would still be a nice matchup to watch. I think Floyd would win it though.
 4 years ago '10        #54
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 7646 7646
 dehdeh23 said:
the irony
 4 years ago '06        #55
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
50 even said mayweather ducked pacquiao while pacquiao on his win streak. Figures mayweather wants him now that he's older and slower and got k.o'd
 07-22-2013, 09:05 AM         #56
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dehdeh23 said:
50 even said mayweather ducked pacquiao while pacquiao on his win streak. Figures mayweather wants him now that he's older and slower and got k.o'd
yeah funny he would say that once they start beefing

Floyd is older than him lol so what does age have to do with it

& thats the 3rd time the juiceman has been KO'd so he's been lost/ko'd before talk of f!ghting floyd.
 4 years ago '04        #57
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1443 1443
ok...floyd did indeed duck pac lets be realistic. floyd hardly f!ghts anyone on his level at their top. i cant ever rank him amongst the goats because he doesnt have that one memorable classic f!ght with a top tier opponent. the closest was an old threatening to retire de la hoya.... and some say that f!ght was rigged...(i dont think so) but he hasnt ever had that classic. It doesnt matter now tho. floyd facing canelo is good tho...but i think this will end up like weidman and silva...he gonna catch floyd being cute and then both of them floyd and manny can talk about a lower scaled f!ght... or he dominates by feigning and rolling the shoulder and it will be a snoozer with no ko and we all wonder if he'll somehow f!ght broner before he retires...but i think he will just f!ght 2 ok opponents and go retire
 07-22-2013, 10:07 AM         #58
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ok...floyd did indeed duck pac lets be realistic. floyd hardly f!ghts anyone on his level at their top. i cant ever rank him amongst the goats because he doesnt have that one memorable classic f!ght with a top tier opponent. the closest was an old threatening to retire de la hoya.... and some say that f!ght was rigged...(i dont think so) but he hasnt ever had that classic. It doesnt matter now tho. floyd facing canelo is good tho...but i think this will end up like weidman and silva...he gonna catch floyd being cute and then both of them floyd and manny can talk about a lower scaled f!ght... or he dominates by feigning and rolling the shoulder and it will be a snoozer with no ko and we all wonder if he'll somehow f!ght broner before he retires...but i think he will just f!ght 2 ok opponents and go retire
floyd being cute in the ring?? what???
 4 years ago '12        #59
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
paquiaos BACK
 07-22-2013, 10:15 AM         #60
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
you and others who aren't impressed with floyd have me questioning if you actually watch him or manny even f!ght

since when is floyd "cute" in the ring? Floyd doesn't have memorable f!ghts because he's just that much better than everybody. His opponents cant do anything to him. He goes in an executes exactly how he wants to so you cant fault him for being that much better than the rest. You and others don't understand/appreciate the REAL art of boxing and just want to see 2 clowns bash each others heads in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy