Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 conscious thug said:
Your own quote says that the part about all people between those ages getting screened ARE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!! NOT IMPLEMENTED YET!!!!! IF AT ALL!!!!!

You need to get a dictionary out or just go to dictionary.com and look up the word "recommendation" and see what that says. Look up Recommendation and see if ANY of the similes are "mandatory".
It says it follows recommendations. Have you ever got a recommendation from your Doctor? Or a friend? What happened when you followed them?

You're obviously out of your league trying to argue grammar with me. Take your L boy
 4 years ago '04        #62
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2942 2942
 keen77 said:
It says it follows recommendations. Have you ever got a recommendation from your Doctor? Or a friend? What happened when you followed them?

You're obviously out of your league trying to argue grammar with me. Take your L boy
either you're trolling or you really read this all wrong

This new order (for better coordination) is following (coming on the heels of) recommendations that all 15 to 65 year olds be tested

The recommendation has nothing to do with the actual order. They're identifying a timeline
 07-23-2013, 10:56 PM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
Jesus Christ, how fu*king difficult is it to read?? What is it about this site that just acts as a huge magnetic pull for ignorant people who can't/won't fu*king read?

The "ORDER" was for better coordination! Not mandatory testing.

Read, people. Reading is fundamental.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #64
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
Follow in legal/political terms does not mean what u think it does. Sorry guy but you are wrong
 4 years ago '04        #65
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 diggie said:
Screw...nothing you put up points out that the actual test would be mandatory.....
It will be under Obamacare.

Exactly as the article describes.
 4 years ago '04        #66
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 lo life dun said:
they need to start making people with hiv public knowledge..a search engine just like u do with s3x offenders. fu*k your privacy i wanna know if u have hiv.
It worked for Jews, gypsies, homos3xuals, etc. in Nazi Germany.....
 4 years ago '07        #67
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
the keyword here is recommendation. no where does it say mandatory. epic fail @ OP
 4 years ago '11        #68
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
epic fail at the general cognitive, deductive and interpretive skills in here
 4 years ago '11        #69
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
once again it didn't just say there were recommendation, it said the ORDER *followed* recommendations [*that* ALL of those 15-49 be scanned for HIV]. It's like a guy getting a recommendation from his doctor for a triple bypass, then following that recommendation and getting a triple bypass, and you're trying to argue no triple bypass happened because the doctor only recommended it
 4 years ago '04        #70
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
"Follows" in this context means means chronologically it came after. One thing occurred, then the other thing occurred later. It's not "follows" as in following an order. It's "follows" as in: our meal at McDonalds followed our trip to the movies.

And even if it meant what you think it means, the "order" in question is that a working group has 180 days to deliver recommendations to the president. So it still wouldn't be talking about mandatory testing.

Last edited by HHS; 07-24-2013 at 05:45 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #71
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 keen77 said:
once again it didn't just say there were recommendation, it said the ORDER *followed* recommendations [*that* ALL of those 15-49 be scanned for HIV]. It's like a guy getting a recommendation from his doctor for a triple bypass, then following that recommendation and getting a triple bypass, and you're trying to argue no triple bypass happened because the doctor only recommended it

[pic - click to view]

OMG let me give you an example so you will clearly understand what recommend means.

i recommend you jump off a bridge, its great thrill.

it doesnt mean you have to do. its just something im suggesting to you
 4 years ago '11        #72
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 cankstoochie said:

[pic - click to view]

OMG let me give you an example so you will clearly understand what recommend means.

i recommend you jump off a bridge, its great thrill.

it doesnt mean you have to do. its just something im suggesting to you
 TB said:
no invalid, your doctor recommending something doesn't mean you're obligated to do it and he can just cut your chest open cause he recommended it, you have to sign a consent agreeing to it, u can't argue this with me because that is a proven FACT

you desperate as hell to make this sh*t an order, are u even aware the author of the article said he overstated and exaggerated the "mandate" word play? i'm not even an obama fan but u reaching

a recommendation does not mean it is mandatory, a recommendation is the equivalent of a suggestion, what fu*king school system failed to teach u common grammar cause they need to be fired asap?
you guys are completely off base... you're the ones grasping.

In both cases a recommendation to me still leaves it up to me, whether or not I'm going to follow your recommendation. If I follow your recommendation, it means I'm doing it. Not follow = not do it. Now you should understand why "follow recommendations" in the OP means what I said it does. It's basic grammar and logic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now