Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda"

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6109 6109
 Y.G. said:
They turned it down because they Rousey wanted Cyborg to drain herself to 135.

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
That u tito?
 07-21-2013, 09:41 AM         #22
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that piece of white trash looks awful and is built like a man


I know her pus*y stinks


that sh*t smells like a wet dog , bologna and hot dogs
 07-21-2013, 09:42 AM         #23
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Wrong again. Tito turned it down because of money, not Cyborg. Cyborg has always said she cannot make 135. Ariel Helwani asked her after her 2nd f!ght with Marloes would she be willing to f!ght Ronda, she said she would f!ght her anytime @ 140. The same thing she's always said.

Ronda knows better than to step in that cage with Cyborg.
fact



we all know dana is not losing his only white American superstar
 4 years ago '08        #24
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Y.G. said:
Wrong again. Tito turned it down because of money, not Cyborg. Cyborg has always said she cannot make 135. Ariel Helwani asked her after her 2nd f!ght with Marloes would she be willing to f!ght Ronda, she said she would f!ght her anytime @ 140. The same thing she's always said.

Ronda knows better than to step in that cage with Cyborg.


The link I posted says her team (tito) turned the f!ght down because of money

You say I'm wrong

Then proceed to say that Tito turned the f!ght down cause of money
 4 years ago '05        #25
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Tecnique said:


The link I posted says her team (tito) turned the f!ght down because of money

You say I'm wrong

Then proceed to say that Tito turned the f!ght down cause of money
Reread what I wrote. Tito turned down the f!ght for money. Cyborg has always stated that she wouldn't take the f!ght @ 135, regardless of money. She didn't turn down the f!ght because of cash, her manager, Tito did.

Cyborg @ 135 and drained is the only way Rousey has any chance to not catch that work.
 4 years ago '05        #26
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 bigree61 said:
that piece of white trash looks awful and is built like a man


I know her pus*y stinks


that sh*t smells like a wet dog , bologna and hot dogs
 4 years ago '05        #27
cmg5683 
space
avatar space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
They turned it down because they Rousey wanted Cyborg to drain herself to 135.

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
And she looked drained last weekend at 145, so there's no way she's making 135. And i agree with the TS, I been had the feeling DW was fu*king Rhonda. Dude tweets about that bird all the damn time.
 4 years ago '07        #28
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
Dana pretending cyborg don't exist because cyborg as the face of women's mms is not a good look. If he gonna offer some heavy money around it would be for Gina to unretire

The ladies f!ght for my delight haha
 4 years ago '06        #29
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Trap$tar said:
Your title still implies that they ARE dating. The article states that the writer THINKS they are dating.

Even with the quotes (that were used incorrectly) your title is wrong.

When you use quotes they have to be exact. No where in the articles does it says "Dana is dating Ronda."
This


If it would of said some worthless bi*ch thinks something then no one would bother....

This f*ggot won't even take an l either
 07-21-2013, 05:12 PM         #30
frankiej 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not dating. I personally know the guy she is dating and he lives with her. His name is travis mclaughlin
 4 years ago '06        #31
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 frankiej said:
They are not dating. I personally know the guy she is dating and he lives with her. His name is travis mclaughlin
Dana pounding out your homies girl and he don't even know it
 4 years ago '06        #32
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #33
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 eliwood said:
You're fiending for thread views that's the reason for the sensationalized title
 ill 800 said:
op is trying to get a hot topic. pretty lame changing the headline to something you think is more attention getting.

 kemi said:
TS fails and is obviously thirsty as fu*k. /thread
Good lookin on the hot topic fellas.
 4 years ago '07        #34
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5443 5443
 vinceisallin said:
Dana pounding out your homies girl and he don't even know it
 4 years ago '05        #35
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2459 2459
rhonda is the face off womens mma ever since gina retired and plus she is eye candy so its easier to sell her f!ghts. dana aint gonna let cyborg come in and fu*k all that up. the UFC women's division is really only that one division right now and dana is still building the other weight divisions which will take awhile. having cyborg coming in to soon and dominating the only women's division the ufc has right now for along period of time will be bad for business and we all know dana is about his dollas.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-21-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13749 13749
 HiRolliN said:
rhonda is the face off womens mma ever since gina retired and plus she is eye candy so its easier to sell her f!ghts. dana aint gonna let cyborg come in and fu*k all that up. the UFC women's division is really only that one division right now and dana is still building the other weight divisions which will take awhile. having cyborg coming in to soon and dominating the only women's division the ufc has right now for along period of time will be bad for business and we all know dana is about his dollas.
You damn right Dana Dollas is all about his dollas.
 4 years ago '06        #37
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Jago said:
Paraphrasing. Again, that's why the quote was used. Thanks for the continuous bumps though.
Do you have down syndrome or something? You said you're using quotes because you're paraphrasing. This f*ggot never even passed a high school english class, jesus christ. And don't pat yourself on the back for getting a hot topic on an internet forum, that doesn't mean you're not a fu*king retard.
 4 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 vinceisallin said:
Dana pounding out your homies girl and he don't even know it
 4 years ago '10        #39
AdvanceIsThe 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
She shouldn't be saying sh*t like that. The guy has a wife and kids. I'm not saying it's couldn't be true or this guy isn't out there cheating all the time, but you make a comment like that with no facts and suddenly it's all over MMA websites for his family to see.
 07-21-2013, 10:26 PM         #40
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So some Invicta f!ghter says she thinks they are dating and this is thread worthy??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy