Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #1
7733 pageviews
44 comments

Jago 1035 heat pts1035
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5520 5520
Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda"

Dana White may be Ronda Rousey’s boss in the public eye, but Invicta f!ghter Jessica Philippus isn’t so sure the same holds true behind closed doors.

During an appearance on MMA DieHards Radio, Philippus talked about f!ghters who could potentially dethrone UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey.

The usual suspects, Sara McMann and Miesha Tate, were discussed in-depth, but things got interesting when Invicta women’s featherweight champ Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos’ name was brought up:

I honestly don’t think you’ll ever see Cyborg versus Ronda, mostly because Dana loves Ronda. I just don’t think it’s going to happen. … Personally, I think they’re dating or something, like it’s just weird. I hope that doesn’t get me in any trouble. I just think that Ronda’s his baby because that was the chance he took. I think that, not necessarily Dana, but I think that the UFC is going to try to protect that and build that up as long as possible.
It’s no surprise the UFC hasn’t been knocking down the door for a catch weight bout between Cyborg and Rousey.

There simply isn’t enough talent at 145 pounds to adopt Cyborg’s services along with the entire women’s featherweight division. Rousey is one of the biggest stars, male or female, in all of MMA. From a business perspective, it makes little sense to risk her losing to a f!ghter who isn’t even a part of the UFC roster.

As for the dating rumors, the MMA community has taken several swipes at Rousey and White whenever pictures emerge of them out and about. This hardly proves anything beyond friendship, seeing as White is known for hanging out with his employees from time to time.

He recently took UFC newcomer Conor McGregor out for a ride on the Vegas strip in his Ferrari.

The rumor mill will always be churning when you remain in the limelight as much as White. It’s nearly impossible for any celebrity to hang out with a member of the opposite s3x without receiving the elementary school treatment. Dana and Ronda sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i…

Or perhaps they’re just sitting.

visit this link Invicta's Jessica Philippus: "I Think Dana and Ronda Are Dating, It's Weird" | Bleacher Report

44 comments for "Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda""

4 years ago '09        #2
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Wack headline
 4 years ago '11        #3
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8817 8817
Don't quote something that isn't stated. Are you stupid or something? Sensationalizing thread title
 4 years ago '07        #4
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
 eliwood said:
Don't quote something that isn't stated. Are you stupid or something? Sensationalizing thread title
I pulled the quote from the article. Did you even read the bold text? I repost it for you here.

Dana loves Ronda. I just don’t think it’s going to happen. … Personally, I think they’re dating or something.

[pic - click to view]

Are you stupid?
 4 years ago '11        #5
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 Jago said:
I pulled the quote from the article. Did you even read the bold text? I repost it for you here.

Dana loves Ronda. I just don’t think it’s going to happen. … Personally, I think they’re dating or something.

[pic - click to view]

is implies absolute....there's a difference between "Dana is dating Ronda" and "Personally I think they are dating"
 4 years ago '07        #6
space
space
space
 eliwood said:
is implies absolute....there's a difference between "Dana is dating Ronda" and "I think Dana is dating Ronda"
There's a reason part of the title is in quotes.
 4 years ago '06        #7
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Jago said:
Your title still implies that they ARE dating. The article states that the writer THINKS they are dating.

Even with the quotes (that were used incorrectly) your title is wrong.

When you use quotes they have to be exact. No where in the articles does it says "Dana is dating Ronda."

Last edited by Trap$tar; 07-20-2013 at 06:30 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #8
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 Jago said:
your quote was never even said in the article
 4 years ago '07        #9
space
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Your title still implies that they ARE dating. The article states that the writer THINKS they are dating.

Even with the quotes (that were used incorrectly) your title is wrong.

When you use quotes they have to be exact. No where in the articles does it says "Dana is dating Ronda."
 eliwood said:
your quote was never even said in the article
Paraphrasing. Again, that's why the quote was used. Thanks for the continuous bumps though.
 4 years ago '11        #10
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 Jago said:
Paraphrasing. Again, that's why the quote was used. Thanks for the continuous bumps though.
You're fiending for thread views that's the reason for the sensationalized title
 4 years ago '05        #11
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
Dana Dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of Rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
 4 years ago '11        #12
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25206 25206
I always thought dana was fu*king ronda...I remember even watching some pre f!ght thing with her and my girl even said why is he blushing so much around her

Chemistry is a motherfu*ker...
 4 years ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,516 | Props total: 56164 56164
 y.g. said:
dana dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
ufc = wwe
 4 years ago '08        #14
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Y.G. said:
Dana Dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of Rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
Except the f!ght was already on the table and Cyborgs team turned it down
 4 years ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Except the f!ght was already on the table and Cyborgs team turned it down
They turned it down because they Rousey wanted Cyborg to drain herself to 135.

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
 4 years ago '06        #16
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
I already knew DW hit that though.

Tell me something I don't know.
 4 years ago '09        #17
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
op is trying to get a hot topic.

pretty lame changing the headline to something you think is more attention getting.
 4 years ago '07        #18
kemi 6 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
TS fails and is obviously thirsty as fu*k.

/thread
 4 years ago '08        #19
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Y.G. said:
They turned it down because they Rousey wanted Cyborg to drain herself to 135.

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
Thats a lie, they turned it down because of the money

4 years ago '05        #20
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Thats a lie, they turned it down because of the money

Wrong again. Tito turned it down because of money, not Cyborg. Cyborg has always said she cannot make 135. Ariel Helwani asked her after her 2nd f!ght with Marloes would she be willing to f!ght Ronda, she said she would f!ght her anytime @ 140. The same thing she's always said.

Ronda knows better than to step in that cage with Cyborg.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago