Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
393 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
8318 pageviews
44 comments

Jago 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda"

Dana White may be Ronda Rouseyís boss in the public eye, but Invicta f!ghter Jessica Philippus isnít so sure the same holds true behind closed doors.

During an appearance on MMA DieHards Radio, Philippus talked about f!ghters who could potentially dethrone UFC womenís bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey.

The usual suspects, Sara McMann and Miesha Tate, were discussed in-depth, but things got interesting when Invicta womenís featherweight champ Cristiane ďCyborgĒ Santosí name was brought up:

I honestly donít think youíll ever see Cyborg versus Ronda, mostly because Dana loves Ronda. I just donít think itís going to happen. Ö Personally, I think theyíre dating or something, like itís just weird. I hope that doesnít get me in any trouble. I just think that Rondaís his baby because that was the chance he took. I think that, not necessarily Dana, but I think that the UFC is going to try to protect that and build that up as long as possible.
Itís no surprise the UFC hasnít been knocking down the door for a catch weight bout between Cyborg and Rousey.

There simply isnít enough talent at 145 pounds to adopt Cyborgís services along with the entire womenís featherweight division. Rousey is one of the biggest stars, male or female, in all of MMA. From a business perspective, it makes little sense to risk her losing to a f!ghter who isnít even a part of the UFC roster.

As for the dating rumors, the MMA community has taken several swipes at Rousey and White whenever pictures emerge of them out and about. This hardly proves anything beyond friendship, seeing as White is known for hanging out with his employees from time to time.

He recently took UFC newcomer Conor McGregor out for a ride on the Vegas strip in his Ferrari.

The rumor mill will always be churning when you remain in the limelight as much as White. Itís nearly impossible for any celebrity to hang out with a member of the opposite s3x without receiving the elementary school treatment. Dana and Ronda sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-iÖ

Or perhaps theyíre just sitting.

visit this link Invicta's Jessica Philippus: "I Think Dana and Ronda Are Dating, It's Weird" | Bleacher Report

44 comments for "Cyborg vs Rousey Won't Ever Happen Because "Dana Is Dating Ronda""

5 years ago '09        #2
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
Wack headline
 5 years ago '11        #3
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
$33,883 | Props total: 10678 10678
Don't quote something that isn't stated. Are you stupid or something? Sensationalizing thread title
 5 years ago '07        #4
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
 eliwood said:
Don't quote something that isn't stated. Are you stupid or something? Sensationalizing thread title
I pulled the quote from the article. Did you even read the bold text? I repost it for you here.

Dana loves Ronda. I just donít think itís going to happen. Ö Personally, I think theyíre dating or something.

[pic - click to view]

Are you stupid?
 5 years ago '11        #5
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
 Jago said:
I pulled the quote from the article. Did you even read the bold text? I repost it for you here.

Dana loves Ronda. I just don’t think it’s going to happen. … Personally, I think they’re dating or something.

[pic - click to view]

is implies absolute....there's a difference between "Dana is dating Ronda" and "Personally I think they are dating"
 5 years ago '07        #6
space
space
space
 eliwood said:
is implies absolute....there's a difference between "Dana is dating Ronda" and "I think Dana is dating Ronda"
There's a reason part of the title is in quotes.
 5 years ago '06        #7
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,264 | Props total: 3850 3850
 Jago said:
Your title still implies that they ARE dating. The article states that the writer THINKS they are dating.

Even with the quotes (that were used incorrectly) your title is wrong.

When you use quotes they have to be exact. No where in the articles does it says "Dana is dating Ronda."

Last edited by Trap$tar; 07-20-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #8
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
 Jago said:
your quote was never even said in the article
 5 years ago '07        #9
space
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Your title still implies that they ARE dating. The article states that the writer THINKS they are dating.

Even with the quotes (that were used incorrectly) your title is wrong.

When you use quotes they have to be exact. No where in the articles does it says "Dana is dating Ronda."
 eliwood said:
your quote was never even said in the article
Paraphrasing. Again, that's why the quote was used. Thanks for the continuous bumps though.
 5 years ago '11        #10
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
 Jago said:
Paraphrasing. Again, that's why the quote was used. Thanks for the continuous bumps though.
You're fiending for thread views that's the reason for the sensationalized title
 5 years ago '05        #11
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
Dana Dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of Rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
 5 years ago '07        #12
Avon_Barksdale 4473 heat pts4473
space
space
$45,210 | Props total: 69193 69193
 y.g. said:
dana dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
ufc = wwe
 5 years ago '08        #13
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
 Y.G. said:
Dana Dollas ain't stupid. Cyborg will beat the breaks off of Rousey. He is not about to let his newest, golden slave get tarnished so quickly.
Except the f!ght was already on the table and Cyborgs team turned it down
 5 years ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Except the f!ght was already on the table and Cyborgs team turned it down
They turned it down because they Rousey wanted Cyborg to drain herself to 135.

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
 5 years ago '06        #15
StillFree28 32 heat pts32
space
space
$21,154 | Props total: 5995 5995
I already knew DW hit that though.

Tell me something I don't know.
 5 years ago '09        #16
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
op is trying to get a hot topic.

pretty lame changing the headline to something you think is more attention getting.
 5 years ago '07        #17
kemi 6 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
TS fails and is obviously thirsty as fu*k.

/thread
 5 years ago '08        #18
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
 Y.G. said:

When Rousey was scheduled to f!ght Cyborg, she dropped a weight division so she could duck that a.ss whoopin. Now there's no excuse. They wanted Cyborg to be clean, she's been clean since she returned. They said Cyborg couldn't make demands since Ronda was the champ, Cyborg's a champ now too. Ronda don't want to see them hands @ a catchweight of 140lbs. She's scurred breh, deal with it.
Thats a lie, they turned it down because of the money

5 years ago '05        #19
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Thats a lie, they turned it down because of the money

Wrong again. Tito turned it down because of money, not Cyborg. Cyborg has always said she cannot make 135. Ariel Helwani asked her after her 2nd f!ght with Marloes would she be willing to f!ght Ronda, she said she would f!ght her anytime @ 140. The same thing she's always said.

Ronda knows better than to step in that cage with Cyborg.
 5 years ago '04        #20
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,344 | Props total: 8133 8133
 Y.G. said:

That u tito?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
42 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy