1996 Soul Train Awards [Death Row x Bad Boy]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2013, 11:12 PM         #81
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
If he was alive today yall n*ggas would not worship him like yall do
it is what it is..
dude is dead niggs talkn about pac like he was a celeb, all yall know pac was on some next sh*t suge hyped

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #82
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 12830 12830
Pac>>>>jesus
 4 years ago '07        #83
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Dee504 said:
What the fu*k kida shoes Suge wearing tho? them bi*ches got 5 stripes
K-SWISS

Kill Sean When I See Sean
 4 years ago '07        #84
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
Pac was only humble in jail because he was tryna change his image to make parole. I think it was a ploy.
 4 years ago '09        #85
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 Javon23 said:
Yeah as dead ashes his n*ggas smoked up and mom threw in the ocean
If he was alive today yall n*ggas would not worship him like yall do
that a dumbass statement. why even say sh*t like that homie? you got no idea what the fu*k would go on, u make money off palm readin for a living? sh*t
 4 years ago '09        #86
space
space
 timdog said:
Me and Pac have been down from day one. Before he did Juice, before his first album. That's my man. So the interview he did in VIBE bugged me out. But I know him. He likes to talk a lot. Especially when he's upset, he'll say sh*t that he won't even mean. And then he'll think about it later and be, like, "Damn, why the fu*k did I say that?"

We was kinda skeptical when we was going to the studio. We was, like, sh*t don't seem right, something gonna happen. But when the four of us got to the studio and seen Little Caesar and them up in the window, it kinda threw us off. So we get around the corner and we see this n*gga standing in front of the studio with an army fatigue jacket on. He sees us, looks at his watch, then looks down. There's somebody sitting inside by the elevators lookin' at his newspaper. We not really paying them no mind. So they buzz us in, and the kid that was standing in front of the building comes in behind us.

We wasn't rushing to the elevator. They had the iron out immediately. They had the drop on us real quick, and they was, like, "Y'all n*ggas lay down." We just looked at each other like we was not laying down for sh*t. 'Cause when n*ggas tell you to lay down, you automatically think you ain't gonna get up no more.

So Pac turns around like he about to go for his joint, 'cause Pac was strapped. Then a shot went off, and it was, like, Oh sh*t. n*ggas is not playing. After the shot, boom, Pac hit the floor. Me personally, I only heard one shot. I didn't hear four, five, six shots. And he was saying that he got shot three, four times. None of us remember hearing four, five shots. When the shot went off, that's when we went down.

Pac's saying all this sh*t in the interview, like, "I thought that Stretch was gonna f!ght. He was towering over them." Now, that n*gga know I ain't never going out like no bi*ch. But I ain't dumb. I ain't got no gun, what the fu*k am I supposed to do? I might be towering over n*ggas, but I ain't towerin' over no slugs.

Tupac got shot trying to go for his sh*t. He tried to go for his gun, and he made a mistake on his own. But I'll let him tell the world that. I ain't even going to get into it all like that. Pac's talking about n*ggas "dropping like a sack of potatoes." How the fu*k is he going to know if n*ggas dropped like a sack of potatoes if he was turned around to get his joint? He tried to turn around and pull the joint out real quick, but n*ggas caught him. Grabbed his hand when it was by his waist.

When Pac was on the floor, his head was bleeding and his eyes was closed. Your man gets dropped and he falls right next to you‹that sh*t bug you the fu*k out. The other n*gga kept the joint on me and Zane, and the kid with the army fatigue jacket started takin' off Pac's jewels and sh*t. He was calling Pac a bi*ch-ass n*gga, kickin' him and sh*t.

After they finished robbing, they stepped out, walking backward and pointing the guns at us. I was looking at Pac, and all of a sudden his eyes opened and he said, "Yo, I'm hit." And Fred's saying he's hit too. So, boom, we go outside and Pac starts screaming for the police. We see a cop outside, rolling up real slow, but Zane got the other gun that Pac had, and we out on Times Square. So we ran back inside and got on the elevator and went upstairs. My man Fred stayed down there in front of the building, 'cause he was hit.

In that interview, Pac was talking all that sh*t about Thug Life is ignorance and telling n*ggas' names and all that sh*t. I don't even understand why he went there. I've seen Pac mad times after the shooting and he never kicked none of that sh*t to me. You know how he feels about the media, so why would he go and do an interview like that? He's supposed to be a street n*gga; he should've kept it in the street. I mean, n*ggas had to go and get their names changed. I want him to get a reality check. Recognize what the fu*k he's doing. n*ggas on the street live by rules, man. And that rule right there, that's a rule that's never to be broken.
this is a interview from stretch. big stretch n*gga. if im wrong correct me, but if it is lord 1/2 mercy this interview is
 4 years ago '05        #87
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
Biggies one eye right shook.. shook off to the right side
 4 years ago '09        #88
space
space
 aboss4real24 said:
Back Up dancers cant b thugs .....

[pic - click to view]

you even been in a position where u had no degree, no job, no home, no money n had to do whatever it took to survive? nah, so fall the fu*k back gettin at Pac cuz he was wit digital underground. crazy a.ss n*gga, some disrespectful sh*t. none yall from the streets.
 4 years ago '07        #89
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
you even been in a position where u had no degree, no job, no home, no money n had to do whatever it took to survive? nah, so fall the fu*k back gettin at Pac cuz he was wit digital underground. crazy a.ss n*gga, some disrespectful sh*t. none yall from the streets.
so why he knock puff saying fu*king dancer turned ceo
 4 years ago '07        #90
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
this is a interview from stretch. big stretch n*gga. if im wrong correct me, but if it is lord 1/2 mercy this interview is
it from stretch
 07-22-2013, 02:10 AM         #91
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
so why he knock puff saying fu*king dancer turned ceo

Dude was getting at Puff on "No More Pain" for becoming the same thing he eventually became.

How you go from being an illustrious ballerina, on some "black panther" sh*t, to signing autographs for Nazi members and suddenly morphing in a thug is beyond me..

How you go from this at eighteen years old:

[pic - click to view]

To all of a sudden becoming this a couple years later:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is really beyond me..
 4 years ago '06        #92
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
^

since when u been a real n***a. post ur resume since u wanna act like u made the real n***a roll call.

how u go from bout 3-4 pms a day talkin that live s**t to me 2 bein ghost? n***a dont b duckin me. come in here n face ur judgement, u p***y n***a.

4 years ago '06        #93
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 aboss4real24 said:
Cali n*ggaz is soft tho y would big n puff b shook

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #94
space
space
 Analytical One said:

Dude was getting at Puff on "No More Pain" for becoming the same thing he eventually became.

How you go from being an illustrious ballerina, on some "black panther" sh*t, to signing autographs for Nazi members and suddenly morphing in a thug is beyond me..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you dumb a.ss n*ggas k!ll me man, as a child his mother sent him to a school for the performing arts where they had ballet classes, what was he suppose to do say he not going? Dude was homeless m a lot of his life, he did what he had to for digital underground to make some paper....n*ggas act like he was Dre wearing lipstick and sh*t by choice....Puffy had money for a long a.ss time and was running around like a bi*ch....Pac was a thug at a young age, you do what you gotta do sometimes, f*gs
 07-22-2013, 08:58 AM         #95
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said:
you dumb a.ss n*ggas k!ll me man, as a child his mother sent him to a school for the performing arts where they had ballet classes, what was he suppose to do say he not going? Dude was homeless m a lot of his life, he did what he had to for digital underground to make some paper....n*ggas act like he was Dre wearing lipstick and sh*t by choice....Puffy had money for a long a.ss time and was running around like a bi*ch....Pac was a thug at a young age, you do what you gotta do sometimes, f*gs
That long a.ss seminar riddled with emotions still doesn't explain how within a couple years Pac transformed from a sweet boy to a "thug".

Why wasn't he screaming "Thug Life" when he was being interviewed at his ballerina school with his sweet a.ss? Was he not poor then?

How are you going to go all out on B.I.G. and the East Coast, but the not the dudes who hemmed you up and had your a.ss sodomized when you was upstate?

I got love for Pac, but his fakeness is why he got his a.ss shot on the East Coast, and murked out West.

Pac said it best:
"Busters shot me five times, real n*ggas don't die"

Guess he weren't a real n*gga...
 07-22-2013, 09:11 AM         #96
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to keep it real Cali n*ggas are more wild in general than your avg NY n*gga

Cali n*ggas = Arfrican honey bee

NY n*ggas = european honey bee

lol thats the best analogy I could use

even treach was in an interview saying how east coast n*ggas didn't believe that menance II society type life along with all the gang banging etc out west like they thought it wasn't real

i'm not dissing NY I know there are wild/crazy/real n*ggas everywhere but Cali just has an abundance of them
 4 years ago '11        #97
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,766 | Props total: 4975 4975
Gangstas go hard no matter WHERE they from

New York is about Getting Money and NOT going to jail ....

Even DJ Quik said it : If it dont Make Dollars , It dont make sense "

So enjoy Prison, We outchea Livin

and Oh .. Pac is from the Bronx.... BORN HERE!

Last edited by BtMkRs; 07-22-2013 at 09:44 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #98
space
space
 Analytical One said:
That long a.ss seminar riddled with emotions still doesn't explain how within a couple years Pac transformed from a sweet boy to a "thug".

Why wasn't he screaming "Thug Life" when he was being interviewed at his ballerina school with his sweet a.ss? Was he not poor then?

How are you going to go all out on B.I.G. and the East Coast, but the not the dudes who hemmed you up and had your a.ss sodomized when you was upstate?

I got love for Pac, but his fakeness is why he got his a.ss shot on the East Coast, and murked out West.

Pac said it best:

Cause he was in school, you want to be wild in an interview they doing for school? And have you heard Against All Odds?
 4 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 Analytical One said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

he always on his black panther sh*t, and he was screaming thug life before DR so idk where your info comin from.

point is yall are focusin on one year of Pac's life, one aspect where took a class that went hand in hand wit he signed up for (school of ARTS) n dropped out shortly after cuz it wasnt for him. he was always a thug cuz of the way he grew up, n he said it. how u talk, how u move ur arms when u talk or ur mean muggin facial expressions in pictures dont make a thug. goin thru the struggle makes u a thug, bein homeless, bein an orphan at times in your life and moving from state to state witnessin sh*t you shouldnt witness as a childhood turns you into a thug

u aint from the streets, u wont understand. ever. yall whiteboys (u gon say u not white okay) could sit there n degrade a real street cat all u want. but up in bay, long beach, LA, long island, the five boroughs, all hoods got respect for Pac idolize what he did cuz he was about upliftin the people. ima stop here, n*ggas are gettin crazy
 4 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 Analytical One said:

homie did u jus ask why Pac wasnt screamin thug life durin a school project for the baltimore school of arts?

[video - click to view]

his "fakeness" aint why he got shot on the east coast. his realness is why, cuz he spoke out against henchman fraud a.ss and hechman thought he was the don of the world so he hired n*ggas to teach "Pac a lesson"

Pac said it best:

Pac in cuba tho. real n*ggas dont die
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy