1996 Soul Train Awards [Death Row x Bad Boy]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Blue Smoke said:
I remember his vibe interview well homie but his interviews when he got out were relentless compared to the vibe interview in jail where he was so humble and didn't want no problems. ain't no spins on nothin' wit this hip hop sh*t to me i'm not new to it i'm true to it. remember that !
everyone acts all humble in jail. Hell, suge played the role of humble nice guy until he got out, and started being hip hop's biggest bully again.
 4 years ago '10        #62
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
 4 years ago '10        #63
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 Crumblin' Erb said:
Pac >>> Big

death Row >>> Bad bi*ch

West >>> East

felt the same when all that sh*t poped off and im a east coast n*gga!
 4 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11669 11669
n*ggas wasnt fu*king with pac like that... thats why he got k!lled by his own coast
 4 years ago '12        #65
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
What the fu*k kida shoes Suge wearing tho? them bi*ches got 5 stripes
 4 years ago '05        #66
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
I remember when Pac was in prison he did say thug life was dead, and when he got out he stated saying
outlaw immortalz, no longer saying Thug Life.
 4 years ago '04        #67
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
 HipHopFactz said:
Like I said AEOM doesn't have any huge disses to Big/Badboy, the biggest diss on the song is a subliminal one Holla At Me and that is directed to Stretch

only real notable shot which mentions Biggie by name is on U Cant C Me i.e "this ones for you big baby"

and a subliminal shot at Puff "weak a.ss n*ggas, skanless c*nts, fu*kin ceo's"

When Pac decided to go hardbody with Hit'em Up, that was after AEOM was released and a reply to shots being fired at Snoop.

Snoop and DJ Quick have already confirmed this, Snoop was about to drop a diss record after that, but Pac told Snoop that don't worry he got this because Pac felt it wasa lame move by Biggie to do that over on the airwaves

After that Pac showed him no mercy
Hold up. I'm surprised no one mentioned "Holla at me". That's on AEOM. And he talking about BIG...no?
 4 years ago '13        #68
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38416 38416
 beeasy50 said:
Hold up. I'm surprised no one mentioned "Holla at me". That's on AEOM. And he talking about BIG...no?
Stretch

Pac says "You Can Never be Live, until you die, see tha mothafu*ken bi*ch in your eye"

If you also listen closely to all the other sh*t he is saying, its clearly about Stretch, "I took ya family in, I put some cash in ya pocket made you a man again"

Pac let Stretch and his brother Majesty stay at his crib, they were staying with dude full time, and he was letting them produce records for him etc...
 4 years ago '07        #69
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1052 1052
 FreshBeatzBx said:
but real sh*t why were the shooters at quad dressed in fatigue & why was pac dressed in fatigue at the soul train awards?

thats just them being on they new york sh*t. back in the 90's when i used to stay in new york. the dress code was army fatigues and timberland boots.

thats pac letting them know he got his money right and now he wants war.

its time to turn the streets into a war zone, soon as i come home - makaveli
 4 years ago '13        #70
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
puffy didn't even take pac seriously.
Keffe D says otherwise
 4 years ago '13        #71
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
what keefe d says held no weight.
To him it does
 07-21-2013, 08:20 PM         #72
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aboss4real24 said:
Cali is always known as a generally soft place , mostly known 4 its gay population also . its not as Tuff as the east some ares in the south or the mid west its soft .

Cali always take Ls.
And Pac caught most of em from being r*ped in jail to even having snoop n dre fk wit ny artist instead of u To beong popped and k!lled in a place u claimed loved u(California Love) lol
why ya'll n*ggas adopt that bloods and crip sh*t all over the east coast....ya'll n*ggas be reppin that sh*t to the death too.
 07-21-2013, 08:55 PM         #73
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac educated nations, cant compare no artist to makaveli the don

east west sh*t stop it 5
 4 years ago '04        #74
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Ahmed said:
pac educated nations, cant compare no artist to makaveli the don

east west sh*t stop it 5
Yeah as dead ashes his n*ggas smoked up and mom threw in the ocean
If he was alive today yall n*ggas would not worship him like yall do
 4 years ago '07        #75
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14976 14976
Me and Pac have been down from day one. Before he did Juice, before his first album. That's my man. So the interview he did in VIBE bugged me out. But I know him. He likes to talk a lot. Especially when he's upset, he'll say sh*t that he won't even mean. And then he'll think about it later and be, like, "Damn, why the fu*k did I say that?"

We was kinda skeptical when we was going to the studio. We was, like, sh*t don't seem right, something gonna happen. But when the four of us got to the studio and seen Little Caesar and them up in the window, it kinda threw us off. So we get around the corner and we see this n*gga standing in front of the studio with an army fatigue jacket on. He sees us, looks at his watch, then looks down. There's somebody sitting inside by the elevators lookin' at his newspaper. We not really paying them no mind. So they buzz us in, and the kid that was standing in front of the building comes in behind us.

We wasn't rushing to the elevator. They had the iron out immediately. They had the drop on us real quick, and they was, like, "Y'all n*ggas lay down." We just looked at each other like we was not laying down for sh*t. 'Cause when n*ggas tell you to lay down, you automatically think you ain't gonna get up no more.

So Pac turns around like he about to go for his joint, 'cause Pac was strapped. Then a shot went off, and it was, like, Oh sh*t. n*ggas is not playing. After the shot, boom, Pac hit the floor. Me personally, I only heard one shot. I didn't hear four, five, six shots. And he was saying that he got shot three, four times. None of us remember hearing four, five shots. When the shot went off, that's when we went down.

Pac's saying all this sh*t in the interview, like, "I thought that Stretch was gonna f!ght. He was towering over them." Now, that n*gga know I ain't never going out like no bi*ch. But I ain't dumb. I ain't got no gun, what the fu*k am I supposed to do? I might be towering over n*ggas, but I ain't towerin' over no slugs.

Tupac got shot trying to go for his sh*t. He tried to go for his gun, and he made a mistake on his own. But I'll let him tell the world that. I ain't even going to get into it all like that. Pac's talking about n*ggas "dropping like a sack of potatoes." How the fu*k is he going to know if n*ggas dropped like a sack of potatoes if he was turned around to get his joint? He tried to turn around and pull the joint out real quick, but n*ggas caught him. Grabbed his hand when it was by his waist.

When Pac was on the floor, his head was bleeding and his eyes was closed. Your man gets dropped and he falls right next to you‹that sh*t bug you the fu*k out. The other n*gga kept the joint on me and Zane, and the kid with the army fatigue jacket started takin' off Pac's jewels and sh*t. He was calling Pac a bi*ch-ass n*gga, kickin' him and sh*t.

After they finished robbing, they stepped out, walking backward and pointing the guns at us. I was looking at Pac, and all of a sudden his eyes opened and he said, "Yo, I'm hit." And Fred's saying he's hit too. So, boom, we go outside and Pac starts screaming for the police. We see a cop outside, rolling up real slow, but Zane got the other gun that Pac had, and we out on Times Square. So we ran back inside and got on the elevator and went upstairs. My man Fred stayed down there in front of the building, 'cause he was hit.

In that interview, Pac was talking all that sh*t about Thug Life is ignorance and telling n*ggas' names and all that sh*t. I don't even understand why he went there. I've seen Pac mad times after the shooting and he never kicked none of that sh*t to me. You know how he feels about the media, so why would he go and do an interview like that? He's supposed to be a street n*gga; he should've kept it in the street. I mean, n*ggas had to go and get their names changed. I want him to get a reality check. Recognize what the fu*k he's doing. n*ggas on the street live by rules, man. And that rule right there, that's a rule that's never to be broken.
 4 years ago '12        #76
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,449 | Props total: 12815 12815
 aboss4real24 said:
Just like the west adopted rap wen it started in NY.
 Oh Finesse said:
shut that bullsh*t down real quick
well, thats pretty dumb, since Hip Hop makes n*ggas rich who wouldn't want a piece?

now stealing they gang sh*t, that's another thing....how many East Coast cats Pac had throwing up the W? Including me

I'm from Philly by the way
 4 years ago '07        #77
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1052 1052
 aboss4real24 said:
Cali is always known as a generally soft place , mostly known 4 its gay population also . its not as Tuff as the east some ares in the south or the mid west, its soft .

Cali always take Ls.
And Pac caught most of em from being r*ped in jail to even having snoop n dre fk wit ny artist instead of him To being popped and k!lled in a place u claimed loved u(California Love) lol
are you fu*king stupid? cali is far from soft.. i just got finished watching the the documentary "dead homies" cali is as real as they come.

pac did not get r*ped in jail. he didn't lay down for 3 n*ggas with guns what makes you think he finna lay down for some bustas in jail? when pac first went to clinton in 95 he didn't have visitors for 3 weeks because he wouldn't allow the gaurds to strip search him. the inmates loved pac in clinton. the only people pac did not get along with in clinton was the gaurds. they used to read his mail before he got it and they would make up dirty rumors about him. there were only a couple gaurds he was cool with.

i already told you that snoop and dre are studio gangsters. they only talk that g sh*t in the booth. snoop weighs 100 pounds soaken wet with a bullet proof vest on and boots. my grandmother could back him down. and dre likes men.

and 2pac did not get k!lled in california. he got popped in vegas and they only popped him because puffy promised to pay them 1M.

if i'm a k!ller and someone offers me 1 million dollars to k!ll you, i'm at your front door n*gga and i might pop your mother for free.
 4 years ago '07        #78
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Blue Smoke said:
suge was still talkin' sh*t about snoop, dre, and others while he was locked up.
lol from what i remember, he was fake praising them n*ggas in the source magazine prison interview, and he was pretending like he was happy that they made it on their own other than dre. he used his deathrow flunkies tha realest and top dawg do diss em. he really didn't say any ill word towards his adversaries until he was sent to the halfway house.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 07-21-2013 at 10:00 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #79
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 aboss4real24 said:
Cali is always known as a generally soft place , mostly known 4 its gay population also . its not as Tuff as the east some ares in the south or the mid west, its soft .

Cali always take Ls.
And Pac caught most of em from being r*ped in jail to even having snoop n dre fk wit ny artist instead of him To being popped and k!lled in a place u claimed loved u(California Love) lol
Please do not take this n*gga seriously as he is not a representation of the east coast
 4 years ago '13        #80
Ta388 
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Dee504 said:
What the fu*k kida shoes Suge wearing tho? them bi*ches got 5 stripes
K Swiss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy