1996 Soul Train Awards [Death Row x Bad Boy]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Blue Smoke said:
he said it in the vibe mag: ''thug life is dead''
no longer wanted to be a thug = thug life is dead

I think u misunderstood wat pac meant by him being a thug & what thug life is

But he sed thug life is dead because he k!lled it, he was the representative.
 4 years ago '12        #42
space
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
pac was a ballerina he had street n*ggas around him and they've often said that pac was a chameleon and was easily influenced by others.
link please
 4 years ago '13        #43
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38308 38308
 Blue Smoke said:
do you remember the incident that happened at jd's b day party in sept. 95 ? puff had goons.
Everyone had goons

Gangstas muscled in by force into the hip hop soon as it became highly lucrative

You had to "pay" a price for protection to be protected from the protection = i.e extortion

If they didn't pay then Biggie wud be unable to perform at certain venue's because the protection wud be the ones who he needed protection from. That's one of the reasons BIG and Stretch deserted Pac because they were scared of certain dudes who Pac fell out with.

You look at DR, funded by a real life gangster and run by another guy who was in the protection industry and a Italian Mafia lawyer/gangster.

Soon as urban rap became $ all the gangsters and sharks wanted a piece.

In turn the labels started surrounding themselves with more and more gangbangers/gangsters

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-21-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #44
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
true but I poised the question because someone made it seem like puff and biggie was scared of suge and pac.
He was

and the Crips who were guarding him that night at Soul Train have already confirmed this

Keffe D said Puff was sh*t scared of Suge.

They guarded his a.ss everytime he came over to the west, they were even there the night Biggie was murdered and spoke with BIG directly.
 4 years ago '12        #45
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Pac and his family moved town for town, lived in shelters, it only gets more poorer than that if u sleeping on the streets, and for a short period of time Pac was sleeping on a park bench before he got with Digital Underground.

He was arrested 13 times before he even got a record deal, granted he never did no time, but he was out there.

Jada Smith said Pac came to school with holes in his shoes, the school then arranged for him to get some shoes. Then when he was old enough he started working at the pizza joint, just so he cud get a hot meal cuz his moms was long gone mentally.

Biggie was a modestly wealthy kid who never went without a meal, but chose to hang with the local thugs. Big had a large crib compared to a lot of kids on his street, so all his lil hommies wud come stay at his crib and eat cuisine food. BIGS moms had a good job and BIG himself was a promising student, could have ended up working in Wall Street. Sadly for Biggie he wanted to be a criminal, and impregnated some ugly brod and created a mess of his life.

Pacs unstable family life is why he ended up where he did, he was forced on a route because of his moms crack addiction and family being dead or in jail.

BIG had a good moms, but he was allured by the dirt and wanted to make a quick buck and be a cool kid. He didn't need to go that route, he chose it.
I would like to see a link that says 2pac was arrested 13 times before rap.

BIG wasn't no modestly wealthy kid either lol, if dats the case then why did he live in the hood. & Why did his momz have to work 2 jobs?

BIG was influenced by his environment regardless of anything when you a kid typically 18 & under you spent most of ya life at school then you do at home anyway. Then when you come home ya momz ain't there like that? Watu expect. Not saying its entirely her fault cuz she had to support her & her son. But it was easy for him to be influenced w/o his mom there.

n*gga started selling drugs at 12, what that tell you. BIG was in them streets for real
 4 years ago '13        #46
space
space
Detective Dupree: "Did Puffy have a place out here [in Los Angeles]?"

Keffe D: "He used to stay if Shug was outta here. ... He was scared sh*tless."

Detective Dupree: "So that beef had started by then?"

Keffe D: "No, it started when they went out to that award show..."

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-21-2013 at 03:35 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #47
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I would like to see a link that says 2pac was arrested 13 times before rap.
it was in a interview with his brother mopreme on youtube, I gotta find it, give me sometime, i'll try later, i been seen so many interviews over the years about Pac from his friends and family members, i gotta refresh my memory
 4 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Blue Smoke said:
true but I poised the question because someone made it seem like puff and biggie was scared of suge and pac.
on some face to face sh*t, you KNOW damn near the whole industry was scared of Suge in the 90s. When Mary J. Blige and Jodeci got tired of being jerked at Uptown/MCA, they went to Suge to iron out their deals for them. Think about it, Puff fixed up Jodeci's image and channeled it into some success yet they were VERY tight with Pac/Suge because Suge was known for getting that paperwork fixed up by any means.

You think Andre Harrell really wanted it with Suge?

Now when everyone has their boys/bodyguards/legit street dudes around them, then no one is really that scared and it applies to Pac and Suge as well. But lets be real, Suge would have handled Big and Puff his damn self just to prove to Pac that he his best interests in mind. Suge in the 90s was a maniac but was generating millions of $$$ so Jimmy Iovine, Ted Field, etc let him do whatever as long as the money was flowing in. And to be real, putting hands on Puff would be considered "mild" behavior from Suge.

But doing so would p!ss off Clive, which wouldve made it an issue for Jimmy/Ted.

Last edited by babalou; 07-21-2013 at 03:37 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #49
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 babalou said:

[pic - click to view]

Suge/Pac look like they were turnt the fu*k up that night because YOU KNOW they were planning on getting into some sh*t.

yea and n*ggas don't even know why pac was dressed like that....

if ya'll do ya'll homework you would find out that the shooters at the quad studio in ny were dressed in fatigue.

[pic - click to view]

pac had a reason behind everything. pac was literally gonna put hands and feet on biggie.
 4 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
SMH @ this weak a.ss Pac hate. fu*k boys in here showing their pus*y holes and pocketbooks with their emotions falling out. I'll slap the sh*t out of yall haters, trolls too...

[tweet - click to view]

aboss4real24 said:
Cali n*ggaz is soft tho y would big n puff b shook
n*ggas hate on Cali so hard its funny

Blue Smoke said:
for real y'all noticed pac was quiet as sh*t when he sat in rikers and then waited until he got out to cali to pop sh*t. I'd go even further to say he even commited suicide because he was out on bail and was supposed to go back to jail two weeks after the date he died.
suicide? Bruh you're trolling too hard under your alias.

Im Soo Special said:
u sound retarded. it was 95, media and sh*t was like that like in 2013. pac said it himself he was gonna go his own way till they started takin shots, talkin bout gettin r*ped and all types of sh*t

DOPE interview...

Blue Smoke said:
fu*k outta here ! a lot of records I had in 95 you probably discoverin' today. pac was a studio gangster many of his homies and people who knew him said it I like his music like the rest of you but i'm not blind to the facts. relax yourself !
Shooting 2 cops=studio gangster?

HipHopFactz said:
You are somewhat right

But the main reason why Suge made that comment was directly linked to a conversation he had with Biggie.

"And speaking of Source Awards, heres something that you might find interesting. Did you ever wonder why Suge called out Puffy during the 1995 broadcast? Well a couple of Source staffers were hanging out at the venue during the rehearsals when Biggie and later Suge happened to wander by. Biggie began to voice his displeasure about being on Bad Boy and was talking about possibly making a change. Suge told him that he would be happy to have him at death Row and that they should talk about how they could make that happen. And thats how the whole mess started." - Benzino

Suge was basically trying to steal Biggie off Puffand at the time it seemed BIG wanted to be on the biggest rap label at the time working with his idol Dre
Damn...lol Anyone saying this besides Benzino?

Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

word homie...That comfortable comment voids any and everything that hater got to say.
 4 years ago '12        #51
space
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
and as soon as he got out of jail what did he start screamin' ?:thug life !
No it wasnt

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,324 | Props total: 8372 8372
5 minute mark

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
he wasn't gonna do sh*t to biggie.
i know man, i know man, just like pac wasn't gonna stomp out orlando anderson.

you are delusional. you think pac was some type of studio gangster.

studio gangsters pop sh*t in the studio and stay home when the beef cooks. i.e. snoop doggy dogg is a studio gangster, dr. dre is a studio gangster

pac was on the front line. he was living like he wasn't scared to die.
 4 years ago '12        #54
space
space
space
Lol its alot of half truths in here, I be with ya when ya say sum sh*t then the other part be a lie lol.

Snoop wasn't a studio gangster, proly Dre was but Snoop is an official crip, but real sh*t why were the shooters at quad dressed in fatigue & why was pac dressed in fatigue at the soul train awards?

Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 07-21-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #55
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,324 | Props total: 8372 8372

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #56
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Lol its alot of half truths in here, I be with ya when ya say sum sh*t then the other part be a lie lol.

Snoop wasn't a studio gangster, proly Dre was but Snoop is an official crip, but real sh*t why were he shooters at quad dressed in fatugue & why was pac dressed in fatigue at the soul train awards?
i dont know if theres much to look into with the fatigues because that sh*t was real big back in the 90s before Master P/No Limit took that "soldier" sh*t to the next dimension and played it out.

Especially here in NY, fatigues and Timbs were some normal fashion sh*t
 4 years ago '07        #57
space
space
^^^^^ i'm from new york homie. i know that fatigues was the norm, but thats the reason he was dressed like that that particular night with the bad boy staff being there and sh*t.

FreshBeatzBx said:

Snoop wasn't a studio gangster, proly Dre was but Snoop is an official crip, but real sh*t why were the shooters at quad dressed in fatigue & why was pac dressed in fatigue at the soul train awards?
snoop dogg IS a studio gangster. you don't shoot a video with pac for "gangsta party" dissing biggie and puffy and then 3 months later tell angie you cool with them and you don't got no beef with them, when they making mixtapes dissing your homeboy and putting hits out on your CEO.

when sh*t got real, snoop backed out. he was home playing super nintendo with warren g.

you ever seen the behind the scene footage of the mtv music awards with pac and snoop? that n*gga was scared to fu*king death.

Last edited by cankstoochie; 07-21-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #58
space
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
^^^^^ i'm from new york homie. i know that fatigues was the norm, but thats the reason he was dressed like that that particular night with the bad boy staff being there and sh*t.

snoop dogg IS a studio gangster. you don't shoot a video with pac for "gangsta party" dissing biggie and puffy and then 3 months later tell angie you cool with them and you don't got no beef with them, when they making mixtapes dissing your homeboy and putting hits out on your CEO.

when sh*t got real, snoop backed out. he was home playing super nintendo with warren g.

you ever seen the behind the scene footage of the mtv music awards with pac and snoop? that n*gga was scared to fu*king death.
I guess we can agree to disagree on Snoop cuz the song ain't even dissin nobody it's just the beginning scene in the video with pac & the fake big and puff. Snoop was just on the song.

& I'm not justifying wat Snoop did I'm saying that he's just not fake his explanation for that was that he just beat the murder case & he was so he was a diff person. Snopp's trailer got popped at so what that tell u.

If he ain't retaliate for himself & he ain't get hit he ain't gon start some sh*t wit BIG cuz he got enough on his plate.

& u talkin bout that interview they did together?
 4 years ago '13        #59
space
space
 Crumblin' Erb said:
Pac >>> Big

death Row >>> Bad bi*ch

West >>> East

4 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Crumblin' Erb said:
Pac >>> Big

death Row >>> Bad bi*ch

West >>> East

Felt the same since the 90's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy