1996 Soul Train Awards [Death Row x Bad Boy]

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #1
14458 pageviews
160 comments

cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
1996 Soul Train Awards [death Row x Bad Boy]

10th Annual Soul Train Music Awards

Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California

Mar 29, 1996.

you can see it in pac's eyes, he was about to put hands and feet on biggie. leather gloves and all

i think they spotted biggie and puff

beats by pac

you hear the boos? then you definitely know deathrow was in the house!!!!

these n*ggas look shook image

160 comments for "1996 Soul Train Awards [Death Row x Bad Boy]"

4 years ago '05        #2
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
got that out ya system?
 4 years ago '07        #3
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Nickel said:
got that out ya system?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,215 | Props total: 18075 18075
beats by pac
 4 years ago '13        #5
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 LowaEastSide5 said:
beats by pac
 4 years ago '13        #6
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,260 | Props total: 24245 24245
pac & big changed the game is all that matters
 4 years ago '12        #7
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22115 22115
WOOOO WOOO!

fu*k the Least side.
 4 years ago '12        #8
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,744 | Props total: 22115 22115
 Blue Smoke said:
for real y'all noticed pac was quiet as sh*t when he sat in rikers and then waited until he got out to cali to pop sh*t. I'd go even further to say he even commited suicide because he was out on bail and was supposed to go back to jail two weeks after the date he died.
Shut your dumbass up.
 07-21-2013, 08:42 AM         #9
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Smoke said:
for real y'all noticed pac was quiet as sh*t when he sat in rikers and then waited until he got out to cali to pop sh*t. I'd go even further to say he even commited suicide because he was out on bail and was supposed to go back to jail two weeks after the date he died.
Yea because poppin off in prison, especially the island, isn't a good way to get aired out real quick.

suicide huh? Step your troll game up son, your sh*t weak
 07-21-2013, 09:13 AM         #10
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Smoke said:
no trollin' here sonny any real pac fan have heard him say he'd rather die than be in jail and after the sh*t he said about biggie, the c.o.'s on rikers, and others over here. you actually think he would have had it easy in jail ? you smokin' somethin' foul son !
Course he wouldn't have it easy, allegedly they shoved a broomstick up his a.ss...but he got murdered plain and simple....and obviously he wanted to leave death row, this is known...suge had him locked in to some slave deal, hence the makavelli sh*t
 07-21-2013, 09:54 AM         #11
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 aboss4real24 said:
Cali n*ggaz is soft tho y would big n puff b shook

shut up! cali n*ggaz is active

illini10fan said:
if pac was alive today he woulda changed the world with his music..just think of the level jay z is on times 10..
if pac was alive he'd be fu*king jay-z wife and would have done "wonda why they call u bi*ch part 2" with beyonce #factsonly

Blue Smoke said:
for real y'all noticed pac was quiet as sh*t when he sat in rikers

how quiet was he when he did a vibe interview IN PRISON telling you HOW he got shot and NAMING the people who shot him?
 4 years ago '09        #13
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4560 4560
 Blue Smoke said:
he was humble compared to when he got out and suge put the battery in his back.
its common sense g. there aint no point in poppin off in prison cuz the n*ggas heads he wanted well...wasnt in prison. n why the fu*k would a skinny n*gga like pac, before he bulked up n sh*t act up on the island in the 90's like that? come on son, there wasnt beef in prison but there was sh*t to be settled when he got out.
 4 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
he was humble compared to when he got out and suge put the battery in his back.
but did he or did he not do a interview IN PRISON telling you HOW he got shot and NAMING the people who shot him?

everybody on boxden knows you would have turned muslim and been quiet as a church mouse
 4 years ago '13        #15
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
 Blue Smoke said:
Actually Pac gave his first interview to Kevin Powell from Rikers where he called out Puff, Big and them

So miss me with that's sh*t, drama was on before he even left the Pen.

You born in 2002 clown

I'm sure you will change the goal post of ur response to some other dumb sh*t, take ur L like a man.

Factzonly#

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-21-2013 at 11:38 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #16
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
stop it clown !
You said Pac was quiet while he was in Rikers, when in actual fact he was giving interviews to Kevin Powell, April 1995 issue of Vibe Magazine, where Pac talks about BIG and Puff

[pic - click to view]

September 1995 Puff and BIG replied with an interview they did with Kevin Powell

[pic - click to view]

If you are going to state some sh*t stick to the facts, instead of throwing ur own spin on sh*t that didn't happen. You don't even have a clue about the basic origins of when sh*t started to get ugly
 4 years ago '13        #17
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
I remember his vibe interview well homie but his interviews when he got out were relentless compared to the vibe interview in jail where he was so humble and didn't want no problems. ain't no spins on nothin' wit this hip hop sh*t to me i'm not new to it i'm true to it. remember that !
That interview is when folks got to hear for the first time what Pac was thinking and what happened that day in 94.

When Puff and BIG rebutted with their interview, that's when sh*t really hit the fan because they threw some childish insults

"remember that sh*t you said to vibe about me being a thug"

Pac was still in the pen when both interviews were done and published

He came out of the pen a month later in October 95.

Facts are you said Pac was quiet, when it was Pac who threw the first attack via a interview from Rikers, which subsequently led to Badboy countering.

Pac was never one to bite his tongue and mince his words, you talking about the wrong guy here
 4 years ago '07        #18
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Pac was a clown for starting the whole east coast west coast sh*t when he knew who did it

Big got his life taken for some sh*t he aint have nothing to do with

Big wanted to squash that pac wanted to keep it going to sell records...u cant talk all that pro-black

sh*t when you got the opportunity to turn a negative situation into a positive one and continue a

lie.
 4 years ago '07        #19
space
space
the mag with big and puff on the cover is dated sept. 96 but as we all know it came out a month before so pac was able to read the interview in august of 1996..... but fu*k all that look how disrespectful jimmy henchmen is...

Booker aka Jimmy Henchmen circa 1995

There was a lot of people passing through the studio that night, and the word definitely got out that Tupac was on his way. We were waiting on Tupac for hours. Next thing I know, about 12:00, Tupac comes off the elevator. It looked like he just got in a scuffle. Then I seen the blood on his head. He was pacing back and forth, hysterically, talking about "Call the police, call the police." Then he looked at me and said, "You the only one who knew that I was coming. You must've set me up." I was, like, "Yo, you buggin', Tupac. C'mere and talk to me." He kept pacing back and forth, and saying, "Call the police." He never said to call the ambulance.

In the paper he said he'd been set up, that he knew the a.ssailants and blazey-boom. But everybody in the industry knew that he came off the elevator saying, "You set me up." I thought me and him was some kind of friends. But I felt maybe this was a strategy for him to get around his case. And maybe I shouldn't hold him accountable for trying that strategy.

But after the VIBE interview, I seen that this n*gga is using the media to get his point across and look like he had the upper hand. He made it seem like n*ggas had a plot against him. Like he was so important that street n*ggas wanted to k!ll him, industry n*ggas wanted to k!ll him. He's believing his rap. He's believing the movie scripts that he's played. Where he went wrong was when he tried to go to the street, and when it came down to the test, he did not hold up. He's gonna a.ssassinate people's character, saying that n*ggas was crying and falling to the floor like a sack of potatoes. It just goes to show that the real coward and the real n*gga that was crying was Tupac.
 4 years ago '13        #20
space
space
 Blue Smoke said:
that mag wit puff and big on the cover was from sept. 96 I remember the vibe mag that they responded to his interview in which came out in aug. 95
You are right Puff and Bigs reply in Vibe came in Sep 96

Pac gave his interview in March of 95 and it was published in April 95, Kevin talks about it in a interview.

So who was quiet ones Puff/Big or Pac?

Like i said Pac was the one talking while in Rikers to Kevin Powell, everyone else was quiet.

Big and Puff were "quiet as a church mouse"

Kevin Powell talks about meeting Pac in the Jailhouse.

Look at the date on the barcode

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago