most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
6085 pageviews
60 comments

KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20068 20068
True Champions Be Like... (pic)

60 comments for "True Champions Be Like... (pic)"

07-20-2013, 01:54 PM         #2
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what yall have for lunch?
 4 years ago '12        #3
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
I mean.....if you want to get technical Kobe did get drafted by the Hornets...and traded to the Lakers (insert Ehhh smiley)
 4 years ago '04        #4
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
jordan threatened to retire if bulls traded pippen and kobe wanted to be traded until they pulled off the deal for pau
 4 years ago '05        #5
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 Kastanova said:
I mean.....if you want to get technical Kobe did get drafted by the Hornets...and traded to the Lakers (insert Ehhh smiley)
he never stepped on the floor for them or did a press conference or wore the jersey

pippen was drafted by the sonics
 4 years ago '10        #6
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Kobe will never put on another NBA uniform

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #7
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
but they both ended up on much better franchises with much better front offices in much better cities than bron did, not fair.

plus kobe was with shaq
 4 years ago '05        #8
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287

[pic - click to view]

Except Kobe did, and Michael tried to, the Wizards just didn't win a championship.

Ring chasing is a myth, unless you don't believe in free agency. Is Jrue Holiday a ring-chaser? If you have no problem when a old white owner moves a player so they can ultimately get a ring, but you have a problem when a player chooses to move himself so he can ultimately get a ring, then you need to think this through more.
 4 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 USC said:
Kobe will never put on another NBA uniform

[pic - click to view]

i keep forgetting he played for another team.

bi*ch a.ss n*gga mj wit his tainted legacy putting on that bum a.ss team jersey
 4 years ago '05        #10
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 lo life dun said:
he never stepped on the floor for them or did a press conference or wore the jersey

June 27, 1996:

"I was sitting back there watching the television like everyone else, and I saw the cameras moving toward my table,'' he said. "I was starting to get a little curious about what was going on. Then they said, `Kobe Bryant.'

"That's when it kind of hit me: I'm an NBA player,'' Bryant said. "Now it's time to go in there and try to do some work.''

Bryant, 6-foot-6, is the consensus high school player of the year. He completed a stellar high school career by leading Lower Merion (Pa.) High School to the state championship in March.

As a senior, he averaged 30.8 points, 12 rebounds, 6.5 a.ssists, four steals and 3.8 blocks. He left Lower Merion with 2,883 points, the most by any player in the history of southeastern Pennsylvania -- more than Wilt Chamberlain's 2,359 points.

But there are questions about whether Bryant can make the transition to the pros and, if he does, how long it will take.

"I just know I'm going to try to go in there and try to fit in with the basketball team and I'm going to work hard every day, and take it from there,'' he said. "Whatever happens, happens.''

Bryant said he was eager to play with the Hornets and their star, Larry Johnson.

"I get to go out there and mess it up with Grandmama,'' he said. "I am still a little kid, but I am now a little kid playing with the big kids.''

Charlotte has Kenny Anderson and Muggsy Bogues at point guard, although Anderson is a free agent. Bryant isn't sure whether he'll play point or shooting guard in the NBA.

"They didn't tell me,'' he said. "They didn't say anything. They wanted me to fit in well with the team, do whatever it takes to win and be successful.''

Bryant's father, Joe Bryant, is a former NBA player who took his family to Italy when he played there professionally. The younger Bryant, who took up the game at an early age, honed his skills in Italy.

Kobe Bryant said his father and the rest of the family would move with him to Charlotte.

"I'm still a mama's boy,'' he said. "I'll want some home-cooked meals.''

[pic - click to view]

June 30, 1996

Bryant wants out of Charlotte CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kobe Bryant doesn't want to be a Hornet. Neither does Vlade Divac. And Larry Johnson is getting overtures elsewhere.

Bryant, selected by Charlotte with the 13th pick in Wednesday's NBA draft, had been told that the Hornets had agreed to trade him to the Los Angeles Lakers for Divac. But Divac said he would retire first before leaving Los Angeles, where his wife is an aspiring actress.

The trade agreement is not binding, but Bryant's agent said his client will not play for the Hornets.

"That is an impossibility. There are no ifs. It would not happen," Arn Tellem said when asked what happens if the trade for Divac falls through. "He is going to be a Laker and that's the only team he's playing for."

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #11
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6807 6807
Gay n*ggas be like true chamipions be like
 4 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 snippet said:

June 27, 1996:

"I was sitting back there watching the television like everyone else, and I saw the cameras moving toward my table,'' he said. "I was starting to get a little curious about what was going on. Then they said, `Kobe Bryant.'

"That's when it kind of hit me: I'm an NBA player,'' Bryant said. "Now it's time to go in there and try to do some work.''

Bryant, 6-foot-6, is the consensus high school player of the year. He completed a stellar high school career by leading Lower Merion (Pa.) High School to the state championship in March.

As a senior, he averaged 30.8 points, 12 rebounds, 6.5 a.ssists, four steals and 3.8 blocks. He left Lower Merion with 2,883 points, the most by any player in the history of southeastern Pennsylvania -- more than Wilt Chamberlain's 2,359 points.

But there are questions about whether Bryant can make the transition to the pros and, if he does, how long it will take.

"I just know I'm going to try to go in there and try to fit in with the basketball team and I'm going to work hard every day, and take it from there,'' he said. "Whatever happens, happens.''

Bryant said he was eager to play with the Hornets and their star, Larry Johnson.

"I get to go out there and mess it up with Grandmama,'' he said. "I am still a little kid, but I am now a little kid playing with the big kids.''

Charlotte has Kenny Anderson and Muggsy Bogues at point guard, although Anderson is a free agent. Bryant isn't sure whether he'll play point or shooting guard in the NBA.

"They didn't tell me,'' he said. "They didn't say anything. They wanted me to fit in well with the team, do whatever it takes to win and be successful.''

Bryant's father, Joe Bryant, is a former NBA player who took his family to Italy when he played there professionally. The younger Bryant, who took up the game at an early age, honed his skills in Italy.

Kobe Bryant said his father and the rest of the family would move with him to Charlotte.

"I'm still a mama's boy,'' he said. "I'll want some home-cooked meals.''

[pic - click to view]

June 30, 1996

Bryant wants out of Charlotte CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kobe Bryant doesn't want to be a Hornet. Neither does Vlade Divac. And Larry Johnson is getting overtures elsewhere.

Bryant, selected by Charlotte with the 13th pick in Wednesday's NBA draft, had been told that the Hornets had agreed to trade him to the Los Angeles Lakers for Divac. But Divac said he would retire first before leaving Los Angeles, where his wife is an aspiring actress.

The trade agreement is not binding, but Bryant's agent said his client will not play for the Hornets.

"That is an impossibility. There are no ifs. It would not happen," Arn Tellem said when asked what happens if the trade for Divac falls through. "He is going to be a Laker and that's the only team he's playing for."

[pic - click to view]

and ?
 4 years ago '12        #13
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,511 | Props total: 1791 1791
 snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

Except Kobe did, and Michael tried to, the Wizards just didn't win a championship.

Ring chasing is a myth, unless you don't believe in free agency. Is Jrue Holiday a ring-chaser? If you have no problem when a old white owner moves a player so they can ultimately get a ring, but you have a problem when a player chooses to move himself so he can ultimately get a ring, then you need to think this through more.
Jrue Holiday was traded by the Sixers to the Pelicans in exchange for N.Noel and a first-round pick in the 2014 Draft.And Jordan never ring chased with the Wizards,Jordan just felt he could still play and contribute to some teams in need.

Last edited by T.D.; 07-20-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #14
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 lo life dun said:

But he did put on the hat
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #15
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
Another fail thread by Lloyd Banks personal prostate checker.

You fu*king Lost
 4 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
But he did put on the hat
[pic - click to view]

who doesn't wear the hat on draft night

i said he has never put on the jersey or did a press conference

he has never played for the hornets

bron went to a sh*t team willingly trying to be the hometown hero and failed at it then he ran south kobe has no relations to the queen city.
 4 years ago '05        #17
space
space
didn't realize who made the thread. phaggot a.ss dr gayy
 07-20-2013, 02:47 PM         #18
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is the man but times changed bruh, pat riley set the trend.
 4 years ago '12        #19
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,511 | Props total: 1791 1791
 Ahmed said:
kobe is the man but times changed bruh, pat riley set the trend.
I mean shid there would so much parity if n*ggas would just stay on their original teams..
 4 years ago '04        #20
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 lo life dun said:
who doesn't wear the hat on draft night

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy