Beyonce and Jay-Z Attend Trayvon Martin Rally

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,137 | Props total: 4955 4955
 ant30ant33 said:
Harry Belafonte definitely struck a nerve...
 5 years ago '12        #42
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,818 | Props total: 3528 3528
3rd page

the people viewing this thread

my page prediction will be 10+
 5 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Special Edd said:
lmao following trends
better than supporters of racist murderers and trees

 Pegcityplaya said:
Of course they did, they're idiots.
zim stans are pissed on

 ant30ant33 said:
Harry Belafonte definitely struck a nerve...
 07-20-2013, 02:00 PM         #44
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beyonce is ugly as hell
 5 years ago '08        #45
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
"Y'all respect the one who got shot, I respect the shooter"


"If I shoot you, I'm brainless/If you shoot me then you're famous what's a spicca'll do?"
 5 years ago '11        #46
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
avatar space
space
$20,341 | Props total: 15795 15795
why didn't they came out at the court house when the trail was going on but i guess support is never too late....hold up did any other rapper show up to one of these rallies.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 GrindPOWER$ said:
why didn't they came out at the court house when the trail was going on but i guess support is never too late....hold up did any other rapper show up to one of these rallies.
not to hate on the man cuz thats my 3rd G.O.A.T. (and so I can play Devil's Advocate) but I don't think Nas was there....or any of the FL artists
 5 years ago '09        #48
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 2965 2965
it's so fu*king hot jay
 5 years ago '04        #49
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,511 | Props total: 6249 6249
 5 years ago '06        #50
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,431 | Props total: 3033 3033
Whatever jay does at this point it will be criticize
- if he doesnt come to the rally : he doesnt care about black issues
- if he does : plublicity stunt

Bring pac back...
 5 years ago '11        #51
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Pac would throw a free concert for Trayvon.
 07-20-2013, 03:53 PM         #52
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beyonce looking like a transformer
 07-20-2013, 04:01 PM         #53
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati /thread
 5 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #55
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,232 | Props total: 30089 30089
 Nickel said:
not to hate on the man cuz thats my 3rd G.O.A.T. (and so I can play Devil's Advocate) but I don't think Nas was there....or any of the FL artists
Can't y'all see that he's fake, the rap version of T.D. Jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
They put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
 5 years ago '05        #56
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Adwerdz said:
Can't y'all see that he's fake, the rap version of T.D. Jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
They put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
i mean.....pretty much....

not for nothing though he has spoken on it


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #57
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
 Chad09 said:
Pac would throw a free concert for Trayvon.
That would be a good idea
 07-20-2013, 05:01 PM         #58
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's over man, we got double jeopardy laws. He could admit to k!lling him in cold blood, won't matter.
 5 years ago '11        #59
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 4506 4506
What does a rally do? The trial already over.
 5 years ago '06        #60
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,431 | Props total: 3033 3033
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

Why are they smilling for??? Arent they supposed to be mad???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
570 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy