The conjuring was top 5 scariest movies of all time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #101
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 rexplosive said:
What are remotely. Better?

I mean this movie gave you the sense of being edgy throughout the entire movie
edgy in what way??? what did we see that we haven't seen in a million other haunting or exorcism movies again and again??? sinister and insidious definitely were not flawless or instant classics but still worlds better than conjouring. like dude above me said sh*t even dead silence was better than this.
 4 years ago '09        #102
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
Haven't watched Dead silence

But sinister, minus lawn mower scene was horrible but the concept itself is amazing, they just didn't do it well IMO (especially the last act dear god)
Insidius was god awful

This movie atleast made you have the sense of, holy crap what is going to happen throughout the movie

plus the characters were way better developed, and even though it is far from realistic, if felt a lot more real than both the other movies IMO

IMO though, i walked out of both insidicus and sinister and left disappointed, this movie is the first horror movie since paranormal that i left and just texted abunch of people to go watch it
 07-24-2013, 11:03 PM         #103
BlueAngel530 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got back from the theater.

I'm kind of a horror flick buff/connoisseur.

And calling The Conjuring one of the top 5 scariest movies of all time may not be inaccurate.

Sinister and Insidious are not even close. Not. even. close.

The only memorable part for me in Sinister was the
[spoiler - click to view]

Only memorable part from Insidious was the demon sitting behind dude at the table.

There are multiple moments in The Conjuring that had the same affect.

Last edited by BlueAngel530; 07-24-2013 at 11:10 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #104
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
looks weak to me...all these new movies are just mad silence and a sudden loud noise to startle you..that aint scary b.
 4 years ago '06        #105
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 FreTwhY said:
I just call it how i see it.. I went and saw sinister at the movies with 3 other
People..nd they all said is was not scary.. So boss up f*ggit lol grown a.ss men
Scared of fu*king movies
.. It made u cry too huh did you p!ss yoself as well? Lol FOH bi*ch!

Uuuuuhhhhh....
I'm sorry Mr. Bad-Ass, Mr. I-Ain't-Afraid-Of-Nothin', Mr. I'm-A-Grown-Ass-Mofoka, I was not aware of that, won't happen again.

I guess I'll never be as awesome as you are, d!ckhead.
 4 years ago '04        #106
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
movie was dope..and for a good 30 minutes it had me fully on the edge...
Also... tired of people bringing up Sinister.. what the hell were you guys watching? I mean it was a good Ethan Hawke thriller, but as a horror film.. dear god who came up with that hallway scene.. and that ending. lol
 4 years ago '04        #107
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Yes, u are a pus*y...

sh*t was a "wait for it..... Wait for it...." Type movie then before u know it, it was over...

I'm tired of these damn "scary" movies who use the same "turn the camera one way, then back the other way to a screaming old lady in ur face "
 4 years ago '05        #108
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
Conjuring was AWESOME..

However, I saw the new Evil Dead the next day.. and I must say, I thought that was creepier.

That demon girls' face in Evil Dead =

But overall, Conjuring >>>>>>>>>>>>

Highly recommend it.
 4 years ago '04        #109
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
Finally watched Insidious and I can't believe people in here were hyping it up THAT much.

Well executed suspense building with the methods and music but alot of the actual "scares" were kinda ehhh.

The first half was good but once everything started to get revealed it kinda went downhill for me.

Alot of the "scares" started to become comedic in the second half.

I just didn't feel like it was well done as an overall movie for some reason. Scares are somewhat subjective so I wont compare them that way but as overall enjoyable movies , the horror movies I've seen this year so far.

Sinister, Conjuring, Mama >> Insidious

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-05-2013 at 09:27 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
If you thought this movie was scary then you must sleep with a night light on. It was a decent movie, but it wasn't scary after about 30 mins.
 4 years ago '04        #111
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
You all do realize that you don't have to compare one movie to another right? A good movie is a good movie whether it's better than another random movie or not. I'll be seeing The Conjuring tomorrow so I can't speak on it yet. Evil Dead wasn't necessarily a scary movie, it was just fu*ked up. A lot of blood and sh*t. It's a good movie. Insidious was good from what I remember. If I seen Sinister, I don't remember it.
 4 years ago '04        #112
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,089 | Props total: 3887 3887
its a better version of Amityville Horror. Not really scary just a good movie. I think they were too tame and held back. but compared to the bs thats been coming out recently, I can see why people would say it is the scariest but its really not. They little 2 part featurette is scarier than the movie
 4 years ago '04        #113
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 psylence2k said:
Finally watched Insidious and I can't believe people in here were hyping it up THAT much.

Well executed suspense building with the methods and music but alot of the actual "scares" were kinda ehhh.

The first half was good but once everything started to get revealed it kinda went downhill for me.

Alot of the "scares" started to become comedic in the second half.

I just didn't feel like it was well done as an overall movie for some reason. Scares are somewhat subjective so I wont compare them that way but as overall enjoyable movies , the horror movies I've seen this year so far.

Sinister, Conjuring, Mama >> Insidious
I agree with everything except for Sinister being anywhere close to Insidious and I also feel like Insidious was a good movie. It takes a comedic bugged out turn during the second half of the movie but I like it. Insidious only has 2 scares in my opinion but I'm looking forward to the second because I liked the weird style of it.Plus, it'll have a bigger budget so most likely no mannequin ghosts.
 4 years ago '13        #114
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 4708 4708
This film, Sinister and Insidious are the best horror films I've seen in the last 10 years.

My order:

1)The Conjuring
2) Sinister
3) Insidious
 4 years ago '05        #115
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Once again fell for the bx hype machine lol....it was decent, but nowhere near the top scariest anything.
y'all n*ggas really need to check out some foreign horrors man...specifically any Asian ones if u think this makes u sh*t ur pants.
 4 years ago '04        #116
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 CTre said:
I agree with everything except for Sinister being anywhere close to Insidious and I also feel like Insidious was a good movie. It takes a comedic bugged out turn during the second half of the movie but I like it. Insidious only has 2 scares in my opinion but I'm looking forward to the second because I liked the weird style of it.Plus, it'll have a bigger budget so most likely no mannequin ghosts.
"scary" factor aside, I just thought Sinister was the more interesting movie. There was more of a fleshed out story and the plot developed alot better. I was actually enjoying the movie as a whole, Insidious just put me in the mood of " Okay so when's the next 'scare' suppose to happen ? "

it just came off to me as one of the horror movies that let you know it was only trying to be horror movie and set up scares the whole time.

Sinister overall as a movie just felt more cohesive and the tone was more consistent, it felt like it was actually at least attempting to be a movie with a story. Insidious was mostly going for the scares but second half just isn't scary. The two reasons it fell apart was.

1. It became less scary and more comedic.
2. It didn't have much of a great story to fall back on.

So if you weren't scarred by it, the movie just all went downhill. The first half was very good though at building suspense but it slipped away in the second half. When I reflect back on the movie, I can only think about the parts that made me laugh.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-05-2013 at 04:20 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #117
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
too much stressful sh*t be going on in life i dont need to watch sh*t like this lol
 4 years ago '04        #118
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,977 | Props total: 6568 6568
Wasn't all that scary at all
 4 years ago '05        #119
kronzsw 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,130 | Props total: 9742 9742
movie is predictable as fu*k. its not that great. 2.5 outta 5
 4 years ago '10        #120
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
no it wasn't

i've conjured scarier sh*ts after a night out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago