Kanye West Selling Plain White Tee for $120 - Already Sold Out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 Mr Fujaveli said:
thats this era for you

"gotta cop that new Kanye tee"

fu*k outta here
To be fair, and I'm not defending the sh*t, but the difference between this and 6-700 dollar Avirex jackets in the '90's and early '00's is what?

People always spend money stupidly. It's not new.
 4 years ago '11        #82
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
lol y'all n*ggas mad at people you don't know, buying it? If you bi*ch n*ggas were famous and charging this much you'd be begging cats to buy ya sh*t. Let people spend their money how they want to
 4 years ago '08        #83
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 WCIB said:
To be fair, and I'm not defending the sh*t, but the difference between this and 6-700 dollar Avirex jackets in the '90's and early '00's is what?

People always spend money stupidly. It's not new.
Please tell me how much a genuine leather jacket cost?

Very different situation.

A good leather can last nearly a lifetime, a t shirt you may get 3 good wears out of.
 4 years ago '05        #84
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 RokkyRok said:
Please tell me how much a genuine leather jacket cost?

Very different situation.

A good leather can last nearly a lifetime, a t shirt you may get 3 good wears out of.
not everyone lives that way though... some people wear t-shirts more than 3 times. a LOT of people actually. i knew n*ggas with avirex jackets that wore them 4-5 times max. and the ones that wore the jacket every day regretted that sh*t (i don't know why, i always wanted one). it's in the eye of the beholder though. you're right that a good leather can last a lifetime, but i haven't seen anyone rock an avirex jacket in an unironic sense in years... to pretend that n*ggas weren't buying those on some impulsive sh*t is a lie...
 4 years ago '12        #85
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 7393 7393
 WCIB said:
not everyone lives that way though... some people wear t-shirts more than 3 times. a LOT of people actually. i knew n*ggas with avirex jackets that wore them 4-5 times max. and the ones that wore the jacket every day regretted that sh*t (i don't know why, i always wanted one). it's in the eye of the beholder though. you're right that a good leather can last a lifetime, but i haven't seen anyone rock an avirex jacket in an unironic sense in years... to pretend that n*ggas weren't buying those on some impulsive sh*t is a lie...
So you are comparing another bad fashion item to another?

And please if someone is spending 120 on a tee. They obviously living somewhat of a high class lifestyle. And once you wash a white tee once it becomes undershirt status. I doubt any of these people would wear it after the shirt loses its form and appearance after a wash.
So even if they decide to wear it 10-20 times. That doesnt change the fact it only looked nice the first 2 times they wore it and they got hustled out of 120 dollars.
 4 years ago '10        #86
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
copped the jeans. jeans real nice
 4 years ago '13        #87
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,296 | Props total: 24387 24387
 joblakthe1 said:
5 for 20 galaxy tees>>>>
this man knows

4 years ago '05        #88
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
So you are comparing another bad fashion item to another?

And please if someone is spending 120 on a tee. They obviously living somewhat of a high class lifestyle. And once you wash a white tee once it becomes undershirt status. I doubt any of these people would wear it after the shirt loses its form and appearance after a wash.
So even if they decide to wear it 10-20 times. That doesnt change the fact it only looked nice the first 2 times they wore it and they got hustled out of 120 dollars.
who are you explaining this sh*t to?

not me... go back to my first post where i said people spend money stupidly...
 4 years ago '11        #89
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 King Henry said:

[pic - click to view]

07-20-2013, 10:47 PM         #90
sammy1990  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Legendary
 4 years ago '12        #91
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 TheMindOf said:
I see a lot of hate

But you n*ggas will be at the next Jordan release camped out to cop a sneaker that cost 8 dollars to produce and manufacture but Jordan Brand is charging you $165
and n*ggas gone be lining up for 200 dollar yeezys later this year and reselling them bi*ches for racks to white boys whats your purpose
 4 years ago '11        #92
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 365 365
 HipHopFactz said:
wonder which race copped them
The same race that actually BUYS music, tickets for concerts, merchandise... has passports with stamps in them, that isn't on section 8, 0.01 % of boxden.... shall i continue?

HipHopFactz u complain like you have no source of income my g... you type like you wake up broke with ya stomach growling sh*t then u go straight to the window in the back room so u can steal your neighbors WiFi 2 go bi*ch on boxden till the pain subsides. SMH!
 4 years ago '13        #93
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,296 | Props total: 24387 24387
 King Henry said:

[pic - click to view]

ShaquilleBrown said:

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2013, 01:10 AM         #94
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
The same race that actually BUYS music, tickets for concerts, merchandise... has passports with stamps in them, that isn't on section 8, 0.01 % of boxden.... shall i continue?

HipHopFactz u complain like you have no source of income my g... you type like you wake up broke with ya stomach growling sh*t then u go straight to the window in the back room so u can steal your neighbors WiFi 2 go bi*ch on boxden till the pain subsides. SMH!

my sheets egyptian cotton high thread count i don't think they were 120 though
 4 years ago '11        #95
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
please someone appoint me to someone who has bought this sh*t so i can contentiously pound their fu*king face in. thank you.
 4 years ago '07        #96
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
120.00?? :ohhellnonas:

kanye is spooning yall niccas
 4 years ago '07        #97
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
Everybody making a big deal because it's Kanye, but I bet nobody did the research and saw that $120 for a t-shirt isn't even that high when you compare it to some brands. Hermes is charging $345.00 for a t-shirt and Gucci is running at about $250. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for a basic tee, but then again I don't worry about brands or labels.
 07-21-2013, 04:29 AM         #98
Barre Kelly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO NEW SLAVES NO NEW SLAVES NOOO NOO NOOO
 4 years ago '09        #99
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 Gordon said:
How is it that nobody realizes Kanye simply helped design..he doesn't set the price. APC is an expensive brand...they not gonna lower their prices just cause Kanye has a song called New Slaves. He wants to be a fashion designer..you have to get in where they let you. He has no say in how much they charge.
how do you help design a white t-shirt?
 4 years ago '05        #100
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Lots of t shirts r poorly designed nowdays, high neck lines, high n short sleeves, not proportionate to a mans frame....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago