Sprint to MetroPCS

most viewed right now
 163
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 122
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
9533 pageviews
7 comments


LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
Sprint to MetroPCS
 

 
was wondering if anyone knew how to flash a Sprint iPhone to MetroPCS 1st hand or a website/forum that may know?

NotE: Youtube is videos of people showing it AFTER it was done. not the step by step.

thanks in advance

7 comments for "Sprint to MetroPCS"

 4 years ago '06        #2
lilRick954 
space
avatar space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
#1 you gotta get the Sprint's phone esn into MetroPCS database...
 4 years ago '06        #3
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 lilRick954 said:
#1 you gotta get the Sprint's phone esn into MetroPCS database...
how easy to hard is this? I read a few things about it. iphonemeid.com or some sh*t like that
 4 years ago '06        #4
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
I was just told that this Sprint iphone was already flashed or unlocked for Simply mobile. Does that make it easier to put on metro?
 4 years ago '05        #5
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
 LYTE said:
I was just told that this Sprint iphone was already flashed or unlocked for Simply mobile. Does that make it easier to put on metro?
Bro I have a sprint iphone4 that I been trying to get over to Metro for the longest. Found some local guy who tried to flash mines but didnt work. Said something about the Metro not accepting anymore ESNs.

But I did speak to someone in one of those authorized metro stores and he said within the next months they working on letting ppl use their own phone. In some locations, they are already doing this.




Now that they are merged with T-mobile, they need to figure our the whole CDMA/GSM thing
 4 years ago '06        #6
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 SupaMann said:
Bro I have a sprint iphone4 that I been trying to get over to Metro for the longest. Found some local guy who tried to flash mines but didnt work. Said something about the Metro not accepting anymore ESNs.

But I did speak to someone in one of those authorized metro stores and he said within the next months they working on letting ppl use their own phone. In some locations, they are already doing this.




Now that they are merged with T-mobile, they need to figure our the whole CDMA/GSM thing
i spoke to a rep in Brooklyn on Saturday. He told me 1 day next week(current week)they will be swapping over phones.

However, he mentioned that the only Iphone 4 that they are able to do is AT&T
They can do the iPhone 5 for any carrier though. said they werent advertising it but come in throughout the week
 4 years ago '05        #7
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
I was really trying to see how to do it myself, but those forums seem like dead ends. But basically from what i understand, the ESN has to be added to Metro's database... which is why these cats have the upperhand and can charge whatever they want. Let me know if you have any luck with yours
 4 years ago '06        #8
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 SupaMann said:
I was really trying to see how to do it myself, but those forums seem like dead ends. But basically from what i understand, the ESN has to be added to Metro's database... which is why these cats have the upperhand and can charge whatever they want. Let me know if you have any luck with yours
I was on CDMAGURUS.com
a dude just released a tool to that will allow you to complete this. sh*t cost a few dollars though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy