Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Can we get this sh*t outta the sports section

Move to that everything Zim/tray thread
 4 years ago '04        #162
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
Who gives a f#*k? So many people have died since this case. Barkley is 100% right the media loves cases like this because clearly Zimmerman was a racist, followed the kid even after being told not to and then k!lled him in self defense supposedly, then travon Martin is looked at as a young kid that's was just buying skittles and walking home and also portrayed as a 6'1" drug dealer who got expelled from school and beat him up. Its a double edged sword no one wins except the media. Barkley was exactly right there isnt 100% evidence of what happened. cases like this make everyone divide themselves and take a side like this is a race war. This is 2013 we have bigger issues then Zimmerman and Martin. I see white and black people starving begging asking for money and food and you didn't see that in CT 10 yrs ago. This is why I don't watch the news that isn't 100% what's going on in the world that's what they want you to know is going on
 4 years ago '06        #163
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 xoutchucky said:
are you going to discount the fact that Trayvon wasn't involved in any of those crimes and that someone had been charged with those crimes? Or does a few blacks committing crime mean that all black males should be suspects?

So I should start profiling young white men as rapists or mass shooters, right? And start hunting them down?
Hahahahaha you MADD

Just know if you profile em they got the right to swing because they are scared
 4 years ago '04        #164
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 xoutchucky said:
are you going to discount the fact that Trayvon wasn't involved in any of those crimes and that someone had been charged with those crimes? Or does a few blacks committing crime mean that all black males should be suspects?

So I should start profiling young white men as rapists or mass shooters, right? And start hunting them down?
Yes, a hatian guy tried that once, but then he ended up sniping all black people smh
 4 years ago '06        #165
space
space
 pdemur said:
Who gives a f#*k? So many people have died since this case. Barkley is 100% right the media loves cases like this because clearly Zimmerman was a racist, followed the kid even after being told not to and then k!lled him in self defense supposedly, then travon Martin is looked at as a young kid that's was just buying skittles and walking home and also portrayed as a 6'1" drug dealer who got expelled from school and beat him up. Its a double edged sword no one wins except the media. Barkley was exactly right there isnt 100% evidence of what happened. cases like this make everyone divide themselves and take a side like this is a race war. This is 2013 we have bigger issues then Zimmerman and Martin. I see white and black people starving begging asking for money and food and you didn't see that in CT 10 yrs ago. This is why I don't watch the news that isn't 100% what's going on in the world that's what they want you to know is going on

I can't watch the news either
 4 years ago '06        #166
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
just came in to say this thread is sad.. n*ggas lost.

props to retro.. fu*k these n*ggas
 4 years ago '12        #167
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,693 | Props total: 22046 22046
 Lucky Lucas said:
Not surprised

he is from alabama, prolly used to it so he think sh*t lieke this acceptable.

didnt watch by the way

Thank god i live in glorious DC
 4 years ago '06        #168
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
so whites don't commit robberies or burglaries? You just said profiling doesn't have to be exact so me profiling white men as pedophiles/rapists and mass shooters is justified and logical

Also, white female teachers should be profiled as s3xual predators since they have a habit of sleeping with their students
What's your point? Oh white people this... oh white people that.... Some stereotypes are true deal with it, it's the way of the world
 4 years ago '11        #169
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 xoutchucky said:
so whites don't commit robberies or burglaries? You just said profiling doesn't have to be exact so me profiling white men as pedophiles/rapists and mass shooters is justified and logical
In this Trayvon situation, 100% of the crimes committed were young black males. 100%, you're really going off topic with this robberies and burglaries sh*t of white people.

But yes whites,hispanics and blacks DO commit crimes...but profiling is all about majority. Do you really want to go look at the statistics on r*pes/robberies based on race? That's not a road this whole racial for pro-black people want to go down.

I don't care that you profile a random a.ss white dude as a rapist or pedophile, it may be that way in your area who the fu*k knows.

All I know is, that in THIS situation, profiling was just too easy and logical. If Zimmerman was black and he had a job to find out about these robberies, he would have profiled Trayvon too, because with the given data of 100% young black males committing the crime, what the fu*k you going to do? Go profile a white guy for these crimes?

Also, white female teachers should be profiled as s3xual predators since they have a habit of sleeping with their students
And as time goes on, this is most likely the case. I don't disagree with you here. A fine a.ss white teacher probably will be considered by younger students to be down to put out based on what has happened. And I'm sure schools have taken notice of this.
 4 years ago '10        #170
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
He did not have a problem with blacks buying his Jerseys
 4 years ago '07        #171
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
lol @ people in here trying so hard to prove their smarts arguing for nothing

its just how the justice system goes. Get over it or move out the fu*ken country if you hate it so much lol
 4 years ago '13        #172
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
Nobody knows what really happened that night

One person is dead, and dead people don't talk

You will never get the other side of the story,

Thus this stand ur ground law is flawed, because it is one persons word and account
 4 years ago '12        #173
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Lucky Lucas said:
Not surprised

he is from alabama, prolly used to it so he think sh*t lieke this acceptable.

didnt watch by the way

Thank god i live in glorious DC
Didn't watch but have an opinion
 4 years ago '11        #174
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 HipHopFactz said:
Nobody knows what really happened that night

One person is dead, and dead people don't talk

You will never get the other side of the story,

Thus this stand ur ground law is flawed, because it is one persons word and account
Is that really you in your avatar?

Because you do look as you speak, like a dumbass.
 4 years ago '10        #175
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 PTC said:
Is that really you in your avatar?

Because you do look as you speak, like a dumbass.
Nah. He's a white 40 year old from Europe.

Didnt even know they had "Stand Your Ground" in Cambridge
 4 years ago '10        #176
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Explain to me how the fu*k it's Travyon's fault for defending himself?? He did exactly what your parents teach you to do in that situation. fu*k a confrontation, try to get away. And in the event a confrontation does happen? f!ght like hell. He did that & still fu*king died. George would NOT have to defend himself against another person defending themselves had he not. fu*king. Followed him...

EDIT: Don't take the profanity personally. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at this clusterfu*k of failure we call justice...
Being followed or chased does not give you the legal right to start a.ssaulting somebody dumb fu*k.if that was the case then paparazzi would be gettin there a.ss beat on a daily.
 07-19-2013, 08:09 PM         #177
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retro k!lled this thread. Some strange guy follows you down the street you're going to feel threatened. And people saying why didn't Trayvon go home I don't know that he wasn't trying to go home when Zimmerman murdered him, but if he was that's the wrong move. Some strange guy is following you you're not going to want him following you home. The criminal justice system says if a black man is following you, you have the right to feel threatened and if a white man is following you, you don't. And the people who are defending that are privileged, hypocritical, racists who don't want this country to stand for what it claims to stand for.
 4 years ago '10        #178
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This n*gga xoutchucky been writing essays about this sh*t for weeks now

Hows that working out for you?
 4 years ago '04        #179
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23124 23124
Preach
 4 years ago '11        #180
theJumpman 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
As terrible as the prosecution was this trial was already decided when the jury was selected. That has to be the most biased jury selection Ive ever seen. It would have been a clear cut case for the prosecutors if the jury was comprised of men. What grown a** man would actually be screaming for help in a f!ght, especially one that he provoked himself. So regardless of race and man could have come to the proper decision.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago