Charles Barkley: I agree with the Zimmerman verdict (Video)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #141
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
See n*ggas arguing but not answering my question....if you don't have an answer to that question (which is the most important question in this case) then do not post another pro Zimmerman argument.

Thank you
No one answered your question because that's speculation. There is just lack of evidence in this case. So just let it go and move on.
 4 years ago '10        #142
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 ImAMonster said:
No one answered your question because that's speculation. There is just lack of evidence in this case. So just let it go and move on.
So it's ok to cherry pick now?
 4 years ago '11        #143
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Oh & one more quick thing (rhetorical, I'm done discussing this with you people but at least think about it). For those of you saying there isn't a law for defending yourself in that situation...yeah there is: the stand your ground law (which I know wasn't used for George's defense but that's irrelevant). Trayvon was justified by the law if you people want to claim that was "assault."
 4 years ago '10        #144
space
space
One more thing I'm sure of is that some people do not know what resentful stalking is and that stalking is against the law, even in Florida.

I think for the state of Florida, Zimmerman can be called a resentful stalker. The definition of stalker being under the "Credible Threat" explanation in the law book
 4 years ago '09        #145
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
 Retro said:
Oh & one more quick thing (rhetorical, I'm done discussing this with you people but at least think about it). For those of you saying there isn't a law for defending yourself in that situation...yeah there is: the stand your ground law (which I know wasn't used for George's defense but that's irrelevant). Trayvon was justified by the law if you people want to claim that was "assault."
Stand your ground law doesn't apply here. That law only comes into play if you're attacked first. You have the right to defend yourself under those circumstances. You do not have the right to attack someone who's following you.

Again, If you think the law is wrong then be mad at the jurors and the law. If you think it's stalking, then that's on the law and jurors. If you truly believe that, then say that he walked because of a flaw in the laws and jury instead of saying he walked because he was white. You can not have both sides.

/gamesetmatch
 4 years ago '11        #146
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,943 | Props total: 2810 2810
 lo life dun said:
zimmermen a sissy. n*gga should have got some boxing lessons instead of a gun
He actually did. Trained at an MMA gym 3 times a week...Still got his a.ss beat that's why he shot Trayvon
 4 years ago '07        #147
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
chuck
 07-19-2013, 06:03 PM         #148
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and at the end of the day. another innocent child died today that no one is talkin about and doesnt even know about. people kids die everyday. this was an unfortunate event. get over it
 4 years ago '04        #149
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
honestly zimmerman could've easily went back home and had someone hit him or beat his self up...how the fu*k are you on the ground and getting the sh*t beat out of you and able to pull out a gun and able to shoot?

I don't know about you guys but when you are top of someone, you have all the control and its hard to do anything except put your arms up to defend your head..no way your taking face shots and being able to pull out a gun...it really doesn't make sense to me and we only get one side of the story because Trayvon is dead.
 4 years ago '04        #150
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 506 506
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Look at this dude trying to flaunt his usage of a thesaurus as a means to illustrate his seemingly expansive lexicon. I love it when people talk about how stupid someone is and yet COMPLETELY disregard the reply. I guess it's easier to say someone is stupid rather than prove it, which makes no sense to be honest seeing as how if I'm that dull then it should be easy to shut me up. And yet here we stand, with two cop out posts from someone claiming to be intellectually superior.

Glad to see you backed out of this one, you weren't up to par mentally in the first place kid...
Sorry I had to handle some real life situations retro, and also sometimes letting a situation calm down can bring the emotional wild element of a exchange much less caustic, but your the type to capitalize on another misfortune so undoubtedly it translates to how you would perceive you wining an argument solely based of of my non-response. In fact all your posts about me just underline the fact that I'am intelligent, that shows your threatened and then put up your intellectual wall. Unfortunately your the type to try and alpha male/ preach and give knowledge at the same time, your very bad at it. You could convey a much better message if you would keep some control and not be all over the place with concepts and ideas. Don't let my intellignece threaten you, youve made it a point to showcase my use of words and diction as a bad thing. I didnt back down I have a life and dont sit on threads waiting for reply's like your really in the streets making a difference...I know people like you, you have to get the last word. You can have it. Im way bigger than that physically emotionally and spiritually and a mental showdown on a forum isent an accurate potrayal of intellect at all. My Iq speaks for itself and your challenging overtones dont scare me in the least or do i think for a second your smarter than me. Like i said good luck with your self-righteous preaching, that gets you on place. Desolation. Cheers Retro. Im sure youll have alot to say but this is my last post. R.I.P. Trayvon Martin never want to see anyone die, too bad you have the rebel without a cause correlation of character, or you might actually be able to reach a few people. Strive to be better, its in you.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-19-2013 at 06:21 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #151
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
One more thing I'm sure of is that some people do not know what resentful stalking is and that stalking is against the law, even in Florida.

I think for the state of Florida, Zimmerman can be called a resentful stalker. The definition of stalker being under the "Credible Threat" explanation in the law book
Oh ok, next time you get followed in the supermarket or department store, go ahead and beat the employees a.ss.
 4 years ago '04        #152
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 71 71
Ah, interesting point of view from Chuck ... good thing the guy Barkley threw through a glass window years ago didn't pull out a gun and shoot him:
 4 years ago '11        #153
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 doczdaname said:
I don't know about you guys but when you are top of someone, you have all the control and its hard to do anything except put your arms up to defend your head..no way your taking face shots and being able to pull out a gun...it really doesn't make sense to me and we only get one side of the story because Trayvon is dead.
Again you're sitting here a.ssuming things. You're telling me it's not possible to pull something out your hip when someone is on top of you? Like this is IMPOSSIBLE?

C'mon, you people really don't know the difference between a.ssuming and raising doubt?
 4 years ago '10        #154
space
space
 PTC said:
Oh ok, next time you get followed in the supermarket or department store, go ahead and beat the employees a.ss.
Here we go with the illogical comparisons. Do you have anything relevant to say in this matter?
 07-19-2013, 06:29 PM         #155
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think race def plays a part but at the same time how u dress, how u present yourself, even how you walk is what really gets profiled. im black and sh*t if i c an all tatted up white dude dressin like an idiot ima think hes either drug addict or something
 4 years ago '11        #156
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Here we go with the illogical comparisons. Do you have anything relevant to say in this matter?
Illogical comparisons? Explain to me, do you really think you are smarter than the prosecution? You sitting here stating these laws he's covered under, it's obviously not relevant in itself considering it wasn't brought up in the case.

So what, we gonna charge Zimmerman with stalking now?

You really think that sh*t would stick in this situation?

Acquaint yourself with the laws and go back and research cases in which people have been charged with stalking under similar circumstances as this.

Until then, you're just talking bullsh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #157
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Stayburnin said:
i think race def plays a part but at the same time how u dress, how u present yourself, even how you walk is what really gets profiled. im black and sh*t if i c an all tatted up white dude dressin like an idiot ima think hes either drug addict or something
Exactly. Profiling is just a part of this world.
 4 years ago '11        #158
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
So all ya'll claiming racist are going to discount the 8 robberies in the 15 months prior to Trayvon? All by young black males?

RACIST!
 4 years ago '11        #159
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
are you going to discount the fact that Trayvon wasn't involved in any of those crimes and that someone had been charged with those crimes? Or does a few blacks committing crime mean that all black males should be suspects?
A few blacks? You mean out of all the crimes that are committed, 100% blacks is a "few"?

We talking about profiling, so the fact that Trayvon did or didn't do it isn't really relevant. Profiling doesn't = 100% success rate. It's a natural thing that exists that you simply can't get rid of, and that is completely logical in this case.

So I should start profiling young white men as rapists or mass shooters, right? And start hunting them down?
What? Young white men as rapists? So blacks don't commit raping now?

And yeah, weird a.ss dressed white people do get profiled as mass shooters...I know I did that sh*t in HS
 4 years ago '09        #160
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7968 7968
i agree with sir charles, the media is using racial conotation to get viewrship increased and increase advertising revenue, they have black people eating out of their hand especially how they chopped up the original 9/11 call to throw fuel on the fire, zimmerman should sue the sh*t out of those stations, he's gonna need it for the civil suit i know he's gonna get hit with
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy